Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I Subscribed To Your YouTube Channel.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I Subscribed To Your YouTube Channel.

It's not my YouTube channel. But one of the person who saw my that post link on twitter has mentioned this partiality thing in the video of his channel.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

It's not my YouTube channel. But one of the person who saw my that post link on twitter has mentioned this partiality thing in the video of his channel.

Ok Good. Iam Following You Twitter.

Makers could have shown more platonic friendship of these two had the show not finished. The little scenes CP-Bunty had sometimes were good to watch. The picture in the story is from the episode where their talk was so nice. If not for Bunty's presence of mind CP would never know the identity of evil power being a woman who looks like her. 

https://instagram.com/stories/actor_saurabhkaushik/2661635508784406689?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Makers could have shown more platonic friendship of these two had the show not finished. The little scenes CP-Bunty had sometimes were good to watch. The picture in the story is from the episode where their talk was so nice. If not for Bunty's presence of mind CP would never know the identity of evil power being a woman who looks like her. 

https://instagram.com/stories/actor_saurabhkaushik/2661635508784406689?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

That's true. They deserved to be good friends. I actually expected that CP would also act like a cupid for Titli and Bunty's love story...

But I never thought Rashi Bawa meant in this way only, Titli's love story would start (refering kidnap)

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

That's cool. Looks like the video maker visits India Forums as well.😃

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

That's cool. Looks like the video maker visits India Forums as well.😃

No that YouTuber got it from Twitter as I posted the link there too.

Shubhashish posting vintage looking formal photos nowadays on instagram and also changed his dp to one of those photos. He also grew stubble after the show ended.

DreamCatcher14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shubhashish posting vintage looking formal photos nowadays on instagram and also changed his dp to one of those photos. He also grew stubble after the show ended.

Subhashish is looking drop dead gorgeous in those pics cannot stop drooling on our handsome launda...

Launda apna golden hai😳