Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

I just wish Ash would work more.  SLB is a fool for not casting her in another film. 

Bhansali is obsessed with youth and beauty. Ash is too old for him. He was even upset about Kareena getting married and that's how Deepika ended up in Ram Leela. Now Deepika is also too old for him and he's moved on to Aloo. If Aloo actually does get married, his next movie will be with the likes of Ananya Panday. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

ImageImageImage

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 2 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Looks like a mannequin… I can look at her pics only when her mouth is closed!!

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks like a doll...I mean same expression in every pic and that smile is very irritating...

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joycee19

What happened to her face? too much fillers?

Looks like it.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What sight? This will more likely give nightmare to viewers. Aishwarya has gained a lot of weight, she looks like pregnant and she looks very bad here👎🏼

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

2021: 

2006:

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

every since Ash had Aaradhya folks have been talking about her weight.  No she's not pregnant again.  This is her weight.  She's not stick skinny like she was when she was younger.  Get over it.   It's tiring because the first people to complain about woman being judged on their looks are the ones constantly harping on her weight.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

every since Ash had Aaradhya folks have been talking about her weight.  No she's not pregnant again.  This is her weight.  She's not stick skinny like she was when she was younger.  Get over it.   It's tiring because the first people to complain about woman being judged on their looks are the ones constantly harping on her weight.

I agree. She's almost 50, so it's still funny to see folks predicting her to be pregnant just because she doesn't fit into the skinny typeface of a Bollywood heroine. It's not like she was stick thin the last few years either.

Ash was never one to workout anyway. She was just genetically blessed, so she had a great body even without exercising. 

With age and motherhood, her metabolism slowed down and weight gain is the most natural thing.

I would say the healthy weight gain (not fat or obese type) is making her look younger and happier. Frequent, drastic weight loss does more harm than good. It ages you badly. Look at Kareena, who is way younger than Ash..