Frequent Posters

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
ReemShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

I have 2 doubts after last week's episodes. 

1) Vishnu called him Mandar from hospital, then all of the sudden he became Raja and he seems to forget his own name.

2) How in the heavens does D fam still have Pallavi's photos there 

1.I think it was a blooper--because they wanted Mandaar to remember Pallavi's name only but they didnt pay attention to the fact they have already used the name Mandaar and invented a new name Raja

2. Aai most probably--wanting to preserve her child's memories like she did with Mandaar's

ReemShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

How did i even miss it!! 

Thank you soo much for sharing. 

I loved this title song and it fits so well on them ☺️

Can someone make a vm on them on the title song of tere liye. 

https://youtu.be/pj0f0lC_H5g

You can ask dhara--she has made one vm and there are other vm makers in forums too

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They can put a useless white tape on Raghav's head at the back to give the "authentic" feel of him recovering from his head injury but cannot pay attention to details like having a mother atleast talk to her son she thought was dead and who is now back home.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Pallavi is only putting up with Mandhar's non-sense because of guilt, pity and moral obligation.. In her eyes, she was married to this man, a wonderful human being who tragically met with a life altering accident that snatched everything from him.. If that accident hadn't happened she would've been married to this guy. Yes now she is married to Raghav and they are in love with each other but how would you explain that to a man who supposedly has no memory of his past life other than her name? When the doctor is repeatedly stressing on the fact that he should be stress free and when the "patient" himself is clearly stating that he remembers her alone, what is she supposed to do? Say, "hello! Good luck with your memory..Im now married to Raghav, too bad. Your timing's all wrong. Cant help sorry! " Can we really expect her to be like that ? Or draw a line just yet? She is not seeing Mandhar the way we are seeing him..people need to understand that. 

+1 

We see the 360 but the characters don't. Besides, what Pallavi is doing is true to her character, being caring and considerate. She's a generous person by nature and always gives people the benefit of the doubt initially. She has no reason to suspect Mandar has ulterior motives at this point and all of this is shocking for her too. It seems like the doctor has studied her background/understood her nature well and is able to manipulate her that way but not for too long. 

Pallavi will take time but will figure things out eventually and decide what's best for her and her marriage. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Can never appreciate this show enough for showing for once that even women have desires and there is no absurdity in them taking the lead❤️

I've always loved this about the show. It's so refreshing to see this running theme. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

Because trust me when i say this, some people were jealous and a few thought that it was just because Raghav was scared of loosing her that he just confessed. 😂😂

Huh? Yeh kisne bola? 

He would have confessed sooner or later when he saw Pallavi was ready to take their relationship forward but the appearance of Mandaar and their insecurities were just a catalyst to speed it up as opposed to determining whether he does it or not in the first place.  Besides, he's shown through his actions how he feels and Pallavi's been able to read him as well. She's not blind to the care he's given her. 

I will say though, that this show is written on many levels so people interpret things differently. For me, what Pallavi said at the hospital before saying I lov- was far more meaningful than those three words. There was no room for ambiguity as to how she feels about him. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

They can put a useless white tape on Raghav's head at the back to give the "authentic" feel of him recovering from his head injury but cannot pay attention to details like having a mother atleast talk to her son she thought was dead and who is now back home.

Ayi and Nikhil... I am trying to be sensitive to COVID challenges but they could have shown a phone call or decided to shoot his return when Ayi was there. Then again, all this drama wouldn't have happened if she were, so maybe it's deliberate? I don't know anymore. 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Ayi and Nikhil... I am trying to be sensitive to COVID challenges but they could have shown a phone call or decided to shoot his return when Ayi was there. Then again, all this drama wouldn't have happened if she were, so maybe it's deliberate? I don't know anymore. 

I can't find any justification for Ayi's absence right now, even if I ignore Milind's. She is the mother. How can one expect her to not leave everything and rush back home to her son? They should have had a scene with Vijay talking to her over the phone and briefing her up atleast. Its just lazy writing.

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

+1 

We see the 360 but the characters don't. Besides, what Pallavi is doing is true to her character, being caring and considerate. She's a generous person by nature and always gives people the benefit of the doubt initially. She has no reason to suspect Mandar has ulterior motives at this point and all of this is shocking for her too. It seems like the doctor has studied her background/understood her nature well and is able to manipulate her that way but not for too long. 

Pallavi will take time but will figure things out eventually and decide what's best for her and her marriage. 

Yes the doctor seems to have fair bit of idea about Pallavi's core nature and she has been successfully using that knowledge to manipulate Pallavi and tapping on her guilt to push her towards Mandhar. Pallavi doesn't suspect him of any ulterior motive, but she is not comfortable around him..she may have already sensed something weird.. so far she has only interacted with him in the presence of Raghav, D family and/or the doctor. Im sure if she interacts with him alone she will get a whiff of his true character and personality.. Hope she keeps the communication between her and Raghav open at all times.