Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

ANita keeps trying to talk to Gautam but he is ignoring her

Anita leaves thinking that they are working very fast, she has to execute her plan that night itself

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

IT WAS FINALLY A SHIVI FOCUSED ONE Y’ALL 

GO WATCH IT

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wheww, a little breather with today's episode! It seems like separation track is coming. Shiva tells her that tu aur main ekbkabhi nahi ho sakte💔. And then goes away. But he is so affected with Raavi getting hurt even a bit. And Raavi at the prospect of his hand getting burned as he's covering the light with his hand.

mpks1 thumbnail

Krish says this is too light and old fashioned, Raavi says I will complain to Shiva and make you zero.

Dev says my shirt will also suit Shiva, she takes it from Dev and tries it on herself and imitates Shiva in front of all the brothers, They all laugh including Raavi and Shiva gets offended and leaves from there.

Gautam says, Raavi "tu bahu draambaaze kar rahi ho" jaa usse mana le

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Shiva is spraying room freshener all over the room saying that Raavi can't stand his masale ki khusbhu, now he will spray so much air freshener that phool kumari won't be able to sleep 😆

Raavi comes in and sees him

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In the shirt scene, why did Raavi even give that yellow shirt to Krish? Lol it's Shiva's old shirt that he's wore many times. But it will suit Krish more than Shiva?!

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

If I have to see Anita bring food & act gullible about it ONE MORE TIME, I’m gonna hurl

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Raavi tries to give him a shirt that she chose for him, but Shiva tells her that she has no right to choose for him and asks her to burn or throw away the shirt 

Raavi is coughing due to the excess air freshener and she snatches it from him 

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So Raavi gets hurt because Shiva angrily bumps into that rooster-lamp thing. Despite that, Shiva stills blames Raavi for not being smart. 

Then shiva blocks the light so it doesn't hurt Raavis eyes and lowkey burns himself....bruh...

I can't keep shipping their relationship when it is this toxic. Anyone that isn't a fan reading this would have serious red flags going up.

Edited by radicalleftist - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

Raavi says she can't stand the strong smell of the air freshener

Shiva says she has a problem with the smell of the masala and also the air freshener, what does she actually want?

Raavi says she has got used to the masale ki mehek ❤️

Shiva says no need to get used to it

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago