The Family Man actress Priyamani's marriage with Mustafa invalid

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

New Delhi: Popular South actress Priyamani, who recently hogged the limelight for playing Suchi in blockbuster web series The Family Man both parts. Priyamani married Mustafa in a private ceremony on August 23, 2017, and now looks like there's trouble knocking at the door.

Well, according to a report in ETimes, Mustafa's first wife Ayesha has alleged that the marriage is illegal since Mustafa did not divorce her before marrying Priyamani. 

The Family Man actress Priyamani's marriage with Mustafa invalid, claims first wife Ayesha in explosive revelation

Ayesha in an interview with ETimes said, "Mustafa is still married to me. Mustafa and Priyamani's marriage is invalid. We have not even filed for divorce and while marrying Priyamani, he declared in the court that he was a bachelor."

On the other hand, Mustafa told the publication, "The charges against me are false. I am paying the children's maintenance to Ayesha regularly. She is simply trying to extort money from me. My marriage with Priyamani happened in 2017, why was Ayesha quiet for so long?"

"As a mother of two children, what can you do? One tries to sort it out amicably but only when it doesn't work out, some steps need to be taken because you don't want to lose out on time which he has been using against me now," said Ayesha. 

As per Mustafa's claims, he and Ayesha were living separately from 2010 and got divorced in 2013.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uh oh. Not her too. She seemed too nice to be a homewrecker. 

beena_jon thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

true, even i was surprised...sad reality of these stars

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Hard to wreck a home that's been over since 2010 and when she was told he divorced in 2013.

Also very strange to claim bigamy  4 years after a marriage to a very public person.  What was she waiting for?

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Hard to wreck a home that's been over since 2010 and when she was told he divorced in 2013.

Also very strange to claim bigamy  4 years after a marriage to a very public person.  What was she waiting for?

I had no idea @ the details. I didn't even know she was married.  

Well going by what you say it sounds like a case of a jealous shit-stirring ex.  

beena_jon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

if they were divorced, why wud she go after him after ages?