PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hii dears what's up? πŸ€—❀️

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

What happens when they don't get desired TRP's with this track also?We will know next Thursday or the week after.

With IPK, we did not have this problem as the show was always about ArShi. But we had problems with the  tracks and one of the writers Gautam Hegde used to visit the IPK forum and he also had an FB page, He will take constructive criticisms and take inputs from the fans. I myself have voiced out my concerns to him and got a reply. This was all before Twitter and Insta became popular. Why are we not able to contact the writers of this show?

If they keep changing the tracks based on TRPs and start giving BS, then this is not my cup pf tea. I will happily quit.

At that time, it wasn't a great deal.

Also, IPK had a strong plot and the fandom was completely huge, we still talk about the show and it's still evergreen.

They topped the TRP charts. Then all of the TV shows started copying ASR type characters. (Rich business tycoon who is broke kind of stuff...with a lot of manhandlings.) Even Gul copy's the characters of her own shows πŸ€£

If the TRP was low, trust me star plus would have axed IPK even before their teri-meri sequence. It was an era.πŸ˜†

A fandom that close was later formed during Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan and luckily, it was a youth show which didn't air in SP and that's why it lived upto people's expectations. At that time jo bhi show thhe they ran in SP despite the low TRPs. kYY was acing it.πŸ˜†

SP ke bas chale toh extra marital affairs and Saas bahu dushmani se kaam niptalenge. Idk from where they get trps though in that case🀣

Edited by -abz- - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Regional content is not under scrutiny much because they have a region-centric flavour and caters to demographics according to their temperament. For instance, Tamil OG will have the sentiments of a local flavour that people can relate to, similar to the softness and intellect of the region.

Problem with Hindi- It's distributed amongst wider demographics, and people who identify with the language are from different cultures and might not relate with any of the sentiments. 

It's more like having a gaze at a culture. It's hard to get the sentiment correct.

That's why in entertainment, local pieces of content have better quality, deeper emotions and brilliance! 

I guess it's time for me to move on then. I am going to give it till  end of August, if things don't improve, its time for me to say goodbye to the show.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I guess it's time for me to move on then. I am going to give it till  end of August, if things don't improve, its time for me to say goodbye from the show.

It will become better. If not, I shall move in tooπŸ€—

Meratoh track record raha hai doomed shows ke saath πŸ˜­

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Hii dears what's up? πŸ€—❀️

Malikaaa πŸ€—

Things aren’t too good here πŸ˜† Sad sad sa hai 

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Guys I wanted to ask, in OG version  how Khatir and Mullai's love confession happened? β€οΈ

Really curious to know πŸ˜›

I can't understand Tamil  so can't watch OG version or else I would love to watch it πŸ˜³

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Malikaaa πŸ€—

Things aren’t too good here πŸ˜† Sad sad sa hai 

πŸ€—β€οΈ

Same with me too 

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 2 years ago
funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

kadhe kadhe Phu phu kar rahi hai

They officially have a Phu Phu series πŸ€£ This is the third or fourth phu phu

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay . Whoever has not seen the AU  , do go through it ... We have something on why the sudden shift in track ... 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You are a  mini encyclopedia of all the actors, their careers and what they do currently. How do you do it?

My mom was a big fan of her as a child actor. πŸ˜†

I have seen her Telugu films πŸ€£ Its is funny seeing a kid act all lovey-dovey. Just like Hansika Motwani.

She was in SSK also πŸ€’