Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

AnVisht reel ka jaadu hai jaan.. reel ka jaadu... sab pe chal gaya hai yeh nasha aur utarega nahi yeh 🤪

Seriously i cant believe a reel changed everyone🤪🤪sb pagla gye h🤣hm to pehle se hi mr rhe the inpe😎😎ab Shitter Twitter bhi🥳🥳dil khush ho gya positivity dekhke🤗😳

Edited by Unnatiiii_17 - 2 years ago
Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kya bol diya tumne behen! 🤗

Meri mooh me toh paani aa jati thi unke feast dekhe 😆 Hogwarts jaungi toh phela kaam yehi tha, train me candies khaana aur hall me khaake feast thusna then end it with butterbeer 😆

Mera sapna yeahi tha bachpan mei 🤣 yeahi hai aur yeahi rahega😎

Aashi_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

Potterhead spotted. 🤗

Aa jao ekk hug 🤗🤗

Agar mere pass Nimbus 2000 hoti toh mai udd kar aati tumhare pass 🤣🤣

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That's the point of this VJ track.. once she leaves, we will see the impact it has left on Ani and how he will, himself, find his way back to her because she has done her part of laying the foundation to build their relationship back. 

see agar vj trCK NA hota rc vaale kabhi bon se kilte nahi jaise vj track mein uf u see no one is taking her name nor keeking her memories alive nor thinking to see how is she,what is she doing

as they are binded by enmity and with bon they cant keep any relation

but ab vj track ke jaane kebaad they would see bon is not an enemy or krishnananagr vaali

she is bondita-their bondita thr one who loved them,they loved and respected,whose special part of childhood was spent in rc haveli

she wants happiness and peace and love and despite of her court work,her family enmity,restrcitons

she did this to know the truth and bring smile on ani faces,and is a good person

i guess they are moving towards cc expose because to be honestberpfr wedding cc expose is necessary

for wedding koi aur track aaye(i have one in mind🤣🤣🤪-i dont want this enmitu to be dragged for more thna many episodes)

phir kisi aur din bataungi

also ani also had memories to meet elder bon when he remembered bursh,her saying sakha babu,ur bon came back,.dupatta,sword fight(but due to fitoor for enmity-he is unable to see it or lose it)

i liked scene wehn bon as vj touched ani feet and acknowledged him for syain u are  my guru,u made me what i am today

she acknowleges ani

to be honest people says bon is selfish-bon selfsih hoit if she did not love ani -she loves him and it is not impure or sin-it is true feelings

inly bon can love ani in true way-she is not expecting anything from him to marry 

even bon ke man mein nahi aayi

see her she understands difference between love and marriage and knows jag mein sabsa bada prem jo mehsus karne ke liye hai like radha krishna kya voh parishsudh nahi hai??

if ani says i love but not in thatway-she is not mini she will always love him and support him no matter where fate takes them,she will abide by him wholeheartedky

she is selfless bon -bvahi jo khud se pehle dusron ka sochti hai

to be honest when ani said i dont want u she was broken and next day she strted doing her court things after the jhula scene where she was broken

it is bhari who told ani is unhappoy,depressed and then she went for him to give him happiness 

thoda immature tha uska love lekin makers ne ek phase dikhaaya

if she feels ani does noy love her and wnats someone-she will try to find love for ani

yeah she misudnerstood ani love but she has come of age where her mind is occupied by many things

abhi uska heartbreak hoga and then jab ani realise karega love toh voh bon ke notice mein nahi hoga

the beautfiul thing about bon charcater-makers showed her all pahses from childhood now is time for age of 18-19 yrd old girl

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

For sure we would go there.

Woh din bhi kya din hoge, jab humare Aniruddh aur Bondita sang hoge.

Beech mein naa koi nafrat ki khokhli deewar hogi, saari galatfehmiyo aur chhalave ki haar hogi.

Saare jamaane ko fitoor ke sahi maayne ka ehsaas hoga, jab humare Aniruddh aur Bondita ka milan hoga.

In dono ne mujhe kya se kya bna diya hai.🤣

Sorry if this was cheesy.😆

Not at all cheesy!!! 

It was beautiful ❤️ I agree wholeheartedly and await that day to see these two babies together happily!

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsana14

Mee too yaaar

Remember choti Boni in a gown.. I want her to wear something like that 😳

i loved her convocation gown o simple yet so beautiful

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

Seriously i cant believe a reel changed everyone🤪🤪sb pagla gye h🤣hm to pehle se hi mr rhe the inpe😎😎ab Shitter Twitter bhi🥳🥳dil khush ho gya positivity dekhke🤗😳

Isliye toh kal se bas jhoom rahi hu main 🤗 Har taraf bas khushi hi khushi dikh raha hai  

I'm so so so so so happy Anchal and Pravisht gave us this. It has completely changed everything.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Hum dono ek hi cap ko profile pic banayi at the same time 🤗 

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

Isliye toh kal se bas jhoom rahi hu main 🤗 Har taraf bas khushi hi khushi dikh raha hai  

I'm so so so so so happy Anchal and Pravisht gave us this. It has completely changed everything.

Haaa....Are Are profile☺️☺️same pinch🤣🤪

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

Hum dono ek hi cap ko profile pic banayi at the same time 🤗 

Wahi🤣🤣hm dono ka alag sync chalra h🤗❤️