Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 77

Awww nice surprise for Geet... she's really happy to see her father there that's a genuine statement but the disturbing part was Riya and Rajeev's entry... Kaun bulaya indono ko... Nice of Maan to save Geet from the further embarrassment of Rajeev he's really disgusting... And you're right I'm really curious to know what is the present all about.... Definitely something embarrassing... something scary..... Something disgusting.... Something vulgar even just to break up her marriage even...... People like Riya and Rajeev will never stand others happiness..... selfish idiots jo hai yeh dono kamine siblings.... Aur yeh duffer Kunal ko kuch bhi nahi dikta hai to keise honge ache pati... Ache pati woh honge joh patni ki pareshaniya agar lakhon meel dur se ek choti se chavi dheka diya wahan se bhi us pareshani ko bhagane ki kosish karunge taki patni suraksith rahe... Lekin nahi Kunal toh khud pareshani ki nimantran diya tha patni ko pareshan karne ki... Itna bada budhu kaise ho sakta ha woh can't he see what is going on.... Wahi toh if only he had seen whatever it is Maan wouldn't have to step in for Geet and spread out his love for her.... Nicely written Di 🤗

❤️

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really liked maan's surprise for geet.beautiful scene.kunal's surprise was also good.kunal's dialogues to her were touchy.rajeev is horrible.the last mg scene was nice.i liked geet thinking that her beauty us incomplete without maan looking at her.perfect pics.

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 77 

Beautiful update !!! 

So sweet how maan made so many arrangements of all her favourites for her birthday ....... he showered her with all the affection & love that she has been craving. ❤️ 

And kunal is trying to hang onto this namesake of a relationship when he thinks that he might be losing geet........ now he remembers he has a wife ??? 🤔

Argh 😤 & this Rajeev & Riya are infuriating 🤬

Glad that maan stepped in with the cake feeding however he couldn’t save her from dancing with him 

Madhu seemed suprised with geet’s fear of Rajeev ....... does she really not know ??? 

I’m very curious what Rajeev gifted geet......  I have a horrible feeling that it will be something to hurt or insult geet . 😡

Thank you di .... can’t wait to find out the twist 🤗

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Commented on blog...

😍

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

https://mugdhaafictions.wordpress.com/2021/09/07/mehbooba-s2-chapter-78/

Hey Guys, thanks for your awesome response to this one.. there are lots of stories on my mind, but i am unable to start those because of my few stories are on hold, also this one, i need to finish it. however i am trying to push it further..😛

seeing so less likes and comments disappoints me after my hard work.

so now i have decided, if i don’t receive 30 likes to this one on both blog and forum, i am gonna put it on pwd for those regular readers only who take out their precious times to give review and like this story. Thanks a lot guys. you guys mean a lot to me. I always look forward to update new chappy or story for you people only. thanks for being with me, making me worth it as a writer.🤗

Edited by Mg13 - 2 years ago
MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shocking update relationship of Maan and Geet comes in open in front of friends and family. Geet mother got her married only because of the brother of hers who had a bad eye on Geet. Geet than also protested and informed her mother that she will not marry as she loved Maan. Who is the person who heard the entire conversation between Geet and her mother. Precap what consequences. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hello... hope all is well

thanks for the pm

Chaoter 78

shocking and dramatic update.... amazingly written

so now everyone has seen Maan try to kiss Geet

well she did push him away

Maan realised what happened

of cos Kunal is furious and confronts Maan

what will Kunal do?

I am worried about Geet

great that Rajveer intervened

hate Rajeev and Riya are happy seeing all this

did they do this?

SD is upset with happened

as expected Rajveer feels guilty

he is worried about Geet

glad that SD told Rajveer to ensure that the media does not report this

hope the guest stay quiet 

astute SD realised that Geet was worried about Maan

she decided to speak to Rajveer later about this

hate how Madhu treats Geet

how dare she slap Geet!

sad that she accuses Geet

well Geet was correct that she will be free of this unwanted relationship

Madhu does not seem to understand that Geet will never be happy with Kunal

past well incorporated

so this is why Geet married Kunal

she was forced by her mom

Madhu got to know about Rajeev's ill intentions

but was marriage the only option?

she knew Geet loves Maan

well Maan was oblivious of Geet then 

not surprised that Madhu taunted Geet

great that Geet was adamant and refused 

but Madhu emotionally blackmailed her

Madhu may have saved Geet from Rajeev but at what price?

Geet is unhappy

at least Geet assures her mom

wonder who heard the convo?

was it Maan or Kunal?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

captivating precap

update soon 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maan so caught did the unbelievable. Bringing shame to her. And everyone witnessed his kissing her !!  Woh poor geet. She runs away but then comes back to defend him when kunal is punching him 

Maan is helpless not knowing how could he do something like this and how geet reacted. She has just started trusting him

And this craziness of his. Oops 

we now know why her mom was hell bent on getting her married to kunal  to protect her daughter from that monster. But still to stay in this loveless relationship especially when maan loves her too 

sad

who is the one who is eavesdropping. Hmmmis it dadi 

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update 

Everone saw maaneet

Kunal angry on maan

Who heard the convo

Kunal or maan

Update soon