Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

So if this Dhara-Suman saas-bahu drama also doesn't fetch the necessary TRPs, then what will SP and the makers do? Shut the show😕

I can't believe all the top guys at SP are all Men, who is only after business and money making. believe that only saas-bahu drama will get them to their target.

I am asking them, will they let their wives go through the saas-bahu shit😕

Star Maa's (Telugu) head of management made a speech a few years ago where he said the serials he brings to the channel offer something new and something fresh. He mentioned that he doesn't like watching typical saas-bahu drama as you can get that content in other places, and he promotes creativity in every way possible. He then played a reel of the upcoming TV serials and praised each story for being unique and fresh. He then invited the actors of each show onto the stage and asked them what they loved most about the show they were working on. It's now the leading channel in Telugu (the next popular channel doesn't even come close)

I wish SP's management took note. As management, they should be promoting creativity as well as promoting the actors and production team for their good work. They shouldn't be involved in the storylines of these shows, and they certainly should not be giving the CVs a script of things that "work" for TRPs... not going to lie, it's weird watching shows on SP that have the same theme (some form of "bhabi" is great) especially since regional TV is nothing of the sort. Each show is unique and different with different themes.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I agree ML! If its going to be GauRa centric then I am out too! Will be active on the forum but cannot watch the show! I was hoping all the couples get equal SS. But if its just going to be GauRa focused good luck to the makers, I am out! 

Same here Nups! If it is GauRa centric with ShiVi just having few seconds or minutes of lollipop scenes, then I'm out too 

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are indeed expecting too much🤣

Tomorrow its about oily  Anita and her shenanigans😕

🤣🤣🤣

I'm used to made a popat of myself from makers so tomorrow bhi wohi hoga😆 seh lenge thoda ðŸ¤ª

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree ML! If its going to be GauRa centric then I am out too! Will be active on the forum but cannot watch the show! I was hoping all the couples get equal SS. But if its just going to be GauRa focused good luck to the makers, I am out! 

I started watching PS for Shivi & it's unique storyline but now they making Shivi side charecters and the story line has become just bs!!🤢 And if this continues nobody will watch the show!!  

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Jaanu Shiva ki alag hi love story chalu hai🤣🤣 I ship ShiNu🤣

I ship ShiNu too 🤣.. did you see Jaanu's intense expressions today when Shiva was walking away from him? ðŸ¤£

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

The 2 shows coming before PS

Ohh no M*** is going to end 😢

This is just ridiculous.

Then PS is next on the hitlist- because the rest of the shows have 2+ TRPs- however horrible the concepts ðŸ˜• I don't think being a slot leader matter to SP

Oh boy... I'll miss this forum 😓

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

You and your tede dimaagh😆

But but Prema, intensity difference dekho inki 

Both want to eat up each other ðŸ¤£

#ShiNuForLife ðŸ¤£

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I wonder if continuation of these shitty episodes are the reason for "that " AU post..

Omg🤣 That hit really hard🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

🤣🤣

Let me tell you what’s going to happen!! Dhara is going to tend to Shiva’s wounds and take care of him. Shiva will sleep with GauRa in the living room till he feels better! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ This is the reality

Hey mhaara bhogilaaaaaaal ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Aisa mat bol Nups.. main ro dungi ðŸ˜­

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Shiva: Tempt mat karo, Jaaanu babu, mein apni biwi ko dhokha nahi de sakta ðŸ¤£

Nivi🤣🤣