PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

Whoever wrote that post on Gaura consumation running 365 days 🤣🤣🤣 ... Spinoff bana do ... And name it Gaumbi ki Hawas or 10 saal ki tharak ...🤣 

🤣 It was my idea !! Lol!! 

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Aish, thanks for sharing, one other member, @shootingstar told us all about it and I was bummed😕I even mentioned it in the LU not knowing where it is from. But to ask PS team to fit the song when it did not suit the scene is too much or the staring scene was an after thought to promote the new show and the song😕

I am now dreading this new Gul show. SP and her go long ways and hope nothing happens to PS.

Yes I was talking about this song. 

That's why it looked like a random scene added in the last minute. 

aahirshoaib123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennylover1

looks like not too many shivi scenes today, thank you for the updates @grilledcheesee

there are very few shivi scenes these days.

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Last wali ke one month baad I guess🤣

They are having one month celebration of that first night ... By having another first night .... Inception 🤣🤣🤣

aahirs thumbnail

boring episode today. not many shivi scenes :(

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Raavi-Rishita scene has my heart❤️and Shiva being there elevated the scene..I dig the angst

Star of the episode was undoubtedly Krutika.. those subtle expression of grief were spectacular👏you gotta feel for the woman.. actually I feel for all the three women in the house except Dhara maa😭

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are having one month celebration of that first night ... By having another first night .... Inception 🤣🤣🤣

Or celebration mein ghar wale toh invite hote hi hain 😂😂

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

You mean straight away baccha or will they follow in GauRa's footstep wait for 10 years to have their FN😆

Aare paap lagega Shiva ko if he doesn’t follow his bhaiyya and bhabhi maa! Of course they will  follow in GauRa’s foot step! 🤣🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

On second thoughts , ye poori family pe tharak sawaar hai ... From maa to krish ... All are into this 

Saamuhik consummation hoga iss show me!! 🤣🤣 Dekh lena!! 

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Aare paap lagega Shiva ko if he doesn’t follow his bhaiyya and bhabhi maa! Of course they will  follow in GauRa’s foot step! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣