PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is i time to unfollow him as well?😆

Nivi to PS makers: Hold on.I’m getting mixed reactions now 

🤣

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hope theory hi ho..! warna I will kill Dhara this time.😲 she is getting into my nerves now.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Meanwhile, 

Nivi to PS makers: First night story kaam kar gayi, IF mein sab khush huye, next target hai Twitter 

🤣

kisi ki?

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol this is just a nautanki with Kanwar's pose. Reality: The bedroom is new GauRa room and bros are getting it ready for some action time for bhaiya Bhabhi😂😂. That GauRa picture in the back is give away. And decor in the wall doesn't match DevTa's or ShiVi's bedrooms.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

you spoke twitter language today 🤣

They’re amazing at trolling 🤣

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am so scared to get scarred by any kind of PS cringe especially if they make shivi ridiculous . I hope one of those tweets come true ... And bricks fall on shivi and they fall in coma... Keep my shivi away from this nonsense .😭😭😭😭

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Meanwhile, 

Nivi to PS makers: First night story kaam kar gayi, IF mein sab khush huye, next target hai Twitter 

🤣

Agar yeh SR gaura ka hua na toh twitter bacchas marr dalenge PS makers ko !! Main bhi saath dungi unka! 😉

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

WTF!! Dont tell me its GauRa consummation scene again🤢 Bass karo yaar kitni baar GauRa consummation dikhaege😭

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

First night gaura ki hogi

New room mein 🤣

Kitni baar hogi  first night?

First time ke baad,  ye kaise phir se first night hoga?😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Well if they understood logic, toh kya hi baat thi.

Unfortunately they onl have more counter examples- people might say that they want a calm show amidst the toxic ones- but in the end, the toxic shows pull in the TRPs. 🤷‍♀️

The highest TRP show in SP recently further boosted TRP(there almost at 4) when the female characters of the show started acting all vampish and cretaing drama. It is ridiculous but it is working for them.

PS, even at it's highest TRP is still nowhere close to the other shows. That is the reality 😐

Anyways, let's enjoy what we can, and hope some miracle happens with the management or the writing team, where they can show sensible but engaging drama 

We need a miracle with the TRPs... I hope the makers are able to find a balance between the TRP fetching crap they are forced to show and sensible, logical tracks the audience would enjoy 😕