I think Sulu calls her as we have Sulochna on phone  pic 

Ye bhagi hogi marathon to the farm

Pallavi's family is doing so much for her and there she goes to the farm

I'm telling you Raghav ke Davar ka baandh tootega soin and then baad aayegi

It is upto Pallavi how she prevents that flood from deatroying their world 

I don't know if I'm right but therenis a saying in Gujrati

Poor pehla paad bhandho 

Means build a dam before the flood comes 

Raghav is a very impatient man He will try to be patient for Pallavi's sake but he will have enough of it

Like I said the lines need to be drawn by Pallavi 

agree!!! Every moment of their lives will get ruined now!! Threshold to ayega hi na kabhi na kabhi!!! Pallavi  needs to choose only one! She cannot and should not try to balance it!!

Basically these negative forces(today that doctor,sulo-vd,ved,sunny kirti) are driving her towards mandar,here she needs to think and need to take a strong stand!!!

Mandar will be her responsibility!! The only solution to this can be

1-Divorce, 

2-Mandar should be fake

3-If he is real mandar his truth should come out so that pallavi will stop being good to him!

4-Mandar should be married to someone 

With these solutions Pallavi’s past should get permanent closure !

There is no way out right now!

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shakti1604

Agreed!! He anyways has been in love with her for a while now & most probably Pallavi's almost confession plus seeing Mandar in flesh acted as a catalyst. Anyways, Raghav as a character is quite impulsive too. Pallavi would have chosen Raghav for sure, but him telling her those words will give her the required emotional security. Since this track unfolded I always felt Pallavi wanted closure (reason for her widowhood)or now his return for the Deshmukh family & more importantly for her Aayi. It's evident she has moved on with Raghav, although sometimes she appears to be swinging. I love the fact that the writers brought out Raghav's emotions, because Pallavi is the expressive one she seems to get the verbal expressions most of the time, it's time Raghav gets it too simply for the fact, at times, words are essential!!

PS: The whole episode apart I loved Raghav's pissed off expressions/body language at Mandar like why the heck are you alive types 😃😃??

@ bold 🤣🤣🤣

Mann mein telugu mein Bhar bhar ke gaali di hogi 🤣🤣 

Maine tumhe bachaya  hi kyun?🤣

Aagaye bade haddi banke kabab mein 😆

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sahi bola 👍👍 the way he confessed was in purely RR mode not like a teenage boy or person who is behind a women he made it clear too 😻

But yaar yeh DR. Ramya bhi kuch theek nahi lag rahi hai she is trying to push pallavi to mandar May be her colors will be unfolded in future 😳

Hmm ab kya mandaar ka haalath theek honey thak pallavi ko deshmukh zoo mein anajana padega ya wahi rukna padega? 😳😳well rr will never allow pallavi to stay there 😂😝

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: favjassi

Sahi bola 👍👍 the way he confessed was in purely RR mode not like a teenage boy or person who is behind a women he made it clear too 😻

But yaar yeh DR. Ramya bhi kuch theek nahi lag rahi hai she is trying to push pallavi to mandar May be her colors will be unfolded in future 😳

Hmm ab kya mandaar ka haalath theek honey thak pallavi ko deshmukh zoo mein anajana padega ya wahi rukna padega? 😳😳well rr will never allow pallavi to stay there 😂😝

It’s going to be bumpy but I’m sure pallavi will never choose Mandar 

Raghav just needs to be patient with her now though, he’ll get frustrated that she’s taking Mandar’s situation too seriously and all

it will be a bumpy ride for sure but I hope they still talk to each other about their feelings, I don’t want it to end up in a complete fight mode 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Let’s see what’s in store for us!! The new track looks very exciting! 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think it’s the perfect timing for him to say ILU with how the story is already unfolding. I think he needs to essentially claim his place in Pallavi’s life - not just as her current legal husband but her life partner/soulmate/lover etc. not only for his sake but to remind Pallavi so she doesn’t get caught up in the return of Mandar. 

I also think it was high time for him to take a more active step in moving forward with their relationship. As much as I do love how chivalrous he is - I think it’s a good time for him to actively lay everything out on the table. Something Pallavi tried but was unable to do, and now too distracted to do. 

I agree with all your points - Pallavi is definitely doing this more for D fam and especially Aayi. She herself said she’s Raghav’s wife and will be forever, but she’s also Aayi’s daughter. So it’s definitely out of that obligation she’s doing this. She seems like she’s swinging but it’s mostly because she’s just trying to be accommodating to Mandar - someone who has no idea who he is. Even more reason for the ILU confession to happen now so Raghav is reassured. He’s scared of being abandoned by her - he has serious abandonment issues so she really does need to reassure him. She’s said time and time again she was never in love with Mandar, but it’s not unreasonable of Raghav to be insecure about all of this.  

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it was basically now or never situation for Raghav because stakes are too high---he cant let Pallavi leave him