Posted: 14 days ago
Originally posted by dhara88

are that photoshoot moment has ruined i guess!!! Kuch panga hua hai and reason might be this chota sanki…!! BTS video pahila ka kalcha?? Raghav was upset and he straight forward avoided pallavi while entering into the room…. Ye bandi D-house jake ayi hai ya phir mandar RR mansion aya hai!!! This track is going to be the worst😂

Haan dekha main

She is still in her nauvari and he changed 

I think Sulu calls her as we have Sulochna on phone  pic 

Ye bhagi hogi marathon to the farm

Pallavi's family is doing so much for her and there she goes to the farm

I'm telling you Raghav ke Sabar ka baandh tootega soon and then baad aayegi

It is upto Pallavi how she prevents that flood from deatroying their world 

I don't know if I'm right but therenis a saying in Gujrati

Poor pehla paad bhandho 

Means build a dam before the flood comes 

Raghav is a very impatient man He will try to be patient for Pallavi's sake but he will have enough of it

Like I said the lines need to be drawn by Pallavi 

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 14 days ago
Originally posted by SruthySudeep

Yooo 💃smiley41 yes now I can't wait for tomorrow to come.. I really hope pallu will also say it. Insecure Raghav Is sooooo soooooo cute my goodness .. koi interruption aaya na sachiii TV phod dungi Mai smiley37

And I am sooo relieved now sacrifice ki muraat nhi banega aapna Raghu.   Which I doubted but itz confirmed he is not going to do that crap 

I too want ki koi interruption na ho but mera sadistic dimag keh raha hai ki hoga😭. 

Same merko bhi darr tha RR kahin sacrifice ki murti na ban jaye which is out of his character totally. 

Ab maza ayegasmiley41smiley41

Originally posted by SruthySudeep

This is where Amma has to take initiative.   She will now have to give assurance to pallu that we are there for you . And now the true colors of d fam will come out . Waiting for aai now ..??? What she will do .. itz gonna be bumpy ride for sure twists and turns k liye taiyyar hojaao.   

What if Keerthi creates a rift.  She will not keep quiet like ab toh mandaar is alive so sunny is bekasur.. as pallu is his wife so legally pallu and Raghu are not married she will surely come up with this dekh Lena 

Yes but nothing matters now since Raghav and Pallavi know they both love each other 

They’ll fight against all the odds 

yesterday Raghav knew that Pallavi loves him, tomorrow Pallavi will know that Raghav loves her

Also I think confession will come in Saturday’s episode, tomorrow will prob be all D-family crap 

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Haan dekha main

I'm telling you Raghav ke Davar ka baandh tootega soin and then baad aayegi

Poor pehla paad bhandho 

Raghav is a very impatient man He will try to be patient for Pallavi's sake but he will have enough of it

I’m hoping they don’t show Pallavi being too concerned for Mandar 

Hoping what you said won’t happen, I understand Raghav can be hurt sometimes but I’m hoping they navigate it together 

and if not then it’s Raghav’s turn to be mature and strong for Pallu

He can’t give up on her that easily 

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Haan dekha main

I'm telling you Raghav ke Davar ka baandh tootega soin and then baad aayegi

Poor pehla paad bhandho 

agree!!! Every moment of their lives will get ruined now!! Threshold to ayega hi na kabhi na kabhi!!! Pallavi  needs to choose only one! She cannot and should not try to balance it!!

Basically these negative forces(today that doctor,sulo-vd,ved,sunny kirti) are driving her towards mandar,here she needs to think and need to take a strong stand!!!

Mandar will be her responsibility!! The only solution to this can be

1-Divorce, 

2-Mandar should be fake

3-If he is real mandar his truth should come out so that pallavi will stop being good to him!

4-Mandar should be married to someone 

With these solutions Pallavi’s past should get permanent closure !

There is no way out right now!

Edited by dhara88 - 14 days ago

Originally posted by Shakti1604

Agreed!! He anyways has been in love with her for a while now & most probably Pallavi's almost confession plus seeing Mandar in flesh acted as a catalyst. Anyways, Raghav as a character is quite impulsive too. Pallavi would have chosen Raghav for sure, but him telling her those words will give her the required emotional security. Since this track unfolded I always felt Pallavi wanted closure (reason for her widowhood)or now his return for the Deshmukh family & more importantly for her Aayi. It's evident she has moved on with Raghav, although sometimes she appears to be swinging. I love the fact that the writers brought out Raghav's emotions, because Pallavi is the expressive one she seems to get the verbal expressions most of the time, it's time Raghav gets it too simply for the fact, at times, words are essential!!

PS: The whole episode apart I loved Raghav's pissed off expressions/body language at Mandar like why the heck are you alive types smiley4smiley4??

@ bold smiley37smiley37smiley37

Mann mein telugu mein Bhar bhar ke gaali di hogi smiley37smiley37 

Maine tumhe bachaya  hi kyun?smiley44smiley37

Aagaye bade haddi banke kabab mein smiley36

Sahi bola 👍👍 the way he confessed was in purely RR mode not like a teenage boy or person who is behind a women he made it clear too 😻

But yaar yeh DR. Ramya bhi kuch theek nahi lag rahi hai she is trying to push pallavi to mandar May be her colors will be unfolded in future 😳

Hmm ab kya mandaar ka haalath theek honey thak pallavi ko deshmukh zoo mein anajana padega ya wahi rukna padega? 😳😳well rr will never allow pallavi to stay there 😂😝

Originally posted by favjassi

Sahi bola 👍👍 the way he confessed was in purely RR mode not like a teenage boy or person who is behind a women he made it clear too 😻

But yaar yeh DR. Ramya bhi kuch theek nahi lag rahi hai she is trying to push pallavi to mandar May be her colors will be unfolded in future 😳

Hmm ab kya mandaar ka haalath theek honey thak pallavi ko deshmukh zoo mein anajana padega ya wahi rukna padega? 😳😳well rr will never allow pallavi to stay there 😂😝

It’s going to be bumpy but I’m sure pallavi will never choose Mandar 

Raghav just needs to be patient with her now though, he’ll get frustrated that she’s taking Mandar’s situation too seriously and all

it will be a bumpy ride for sure but I hope they still talk to each other about their feelings, I don’t want it to end up in a complete fight mode 

Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali