Imlie Written Updates 22 Jul 2021 - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 days ago
Originally posted by shalu79

Do din ki SS ke bhadas nikali aaj ek epi meinsmiley36

When DD was restless in starting of epi I thought ye Adi ki baare me bol rahi hai,😜 then KC ko dekhke felt so relieved 😅😅

Originally posted by Panchhi1

When DD was restless in starting of epi I thought ye Adi ki baare me bol rahi hai,😜 then KC ko dekhke felt so relieved 😅😅

DD read Prithvi Raj Chauhan as Kunal Chauhansmiley37smiley37

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Who uses a ghungroo for ball room dancesmiley37

They were not dressed for anything other than desi dance i think. Practice me ball room dance kar rahe the. That was a blooper wasmiley37

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

They were not dressed for anything other than desi dance i think. Practice me ball room dance kar rahe the. That was a blooper wasmiley37

Kuchh logic nahi chalega ..it seems they are doing this for trp only and want to finish it as soon as possible..kuchh bhi dikha rahe smiley36

Originally posted by Panchhi1

Sach me mereko bhi laga ki wo adi ke baare me bol rahi thi pining types expressions dekh karsmiley37. Then i heard kc and went lol wa.smiley37

Originally posted by nim_var

It was ok...overall.. Anu manipulating Radha/Apu... just to stop Imlie from winning the title... 

Aaj Phir se Dd ki chop... 

So much khushi in that!!! And not only Aditya did it Sundar too 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Sach me mereko bhi laga ki wo adi ke baare me bol rahi thi pining types expressions dekh karsmiley37. Then i heard kc and went lol wa.smiley37

DD ne hum sabko daraa ke rakha haismiley37 

Thank you Suta … okissh episode… DD made appearances and still in delusion… was yearning to talk to KC …but yet clinging to adi …she tried calling BS but he did not pick up as he was busy in his dance session …she could had dropped an sms …but no she wanted to personally pick him up for the session and show up at T house..

Imlie oh Imlie u wanted to wear the ghungaroo and perform so BS went to pick it up and u let him do that but dearie since he got stuck you will yet perform without him

And ghungaroo … Aare ladki jab BS tumare shaat the why u needed such symbolic things 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nyways apologize for using logic … they could had called sundar and asked him to pickup and come … …

Adi values dance performance more than the counseling session seeing this DD was shocked 

Apu locked her own son then thinking is she doing right thing …🤦🏽‍♀️ 

loved loved the way Pallu defended Imlie , Rupi di spoke after her .. 

She is been added to my fav list …💕

Precap - Imlie performed and saved herself from getting disqualified… how did she manage to change and dance when the judge was not ready to give even a second this happens only on ITV ..💃💃🕺

Imlie