Dial 100 Trailer: Neena Gupta Sakshi Tanwar Manoj Bajpayee

Posted: 2 years ago

Came across the ad just today while playing a YT video..Saw Manoj so just gave it a chance..

Must say the steam of intrigue soon built up which only kept gathering further as the trailer progressed.....well it was close to peak (around end of first half) when there suddenly blew an awry whistle of deja vu thenceforth followed by a quick dissipation of that steam & a disppointed click on 'skip ads'..

But will still be keeping a eye on its reviews , who knows !

Manoj seems to be on a roll.

Film looks interesting.

Glad that OTT has brought about talent to the forefront.

Kudos to Neena at 62 she is getting such great roles.

Originally posted by Agent_Vinod

Came across the ad just today while playing a YT video..Saw Manoj so just gave it a chance..

Must say the steam of intrigue soon built up which only kept gathering further as the trailer progressed.....well it was close to peak (around end of first half) when there suddenly blew an awry whistle of deja vu thenceforth followed by a quick dissipation of that steam & a disppointed click on 'skip ads'..

But will still be keeping a eye on its reviews , who knows !

After long time I liked some trailer.. 

Is it a remake of some old movie? 

Originally posted by cts22

Manoj seems to be on a roll.

Film looks interesting.

Glad that OTT has brought about talent to the forefront.

Kudos to Neena at 62 she is getting such great roles.

Yup this one has Manoj Neena and Sakshi! they already had me with the star cast and with trailer like that.. SOLD!

Originally posted by Zeal17

After long time I liked some trailer.. 

Is it a remake of some old movie? 

There have been some in recent times with similar theme of injustice meted to weak followed by a realistically smart,fast paced revenge (latest is Kathmandu Connection)..

But since it is just a trailer so inconclusive about that as of now as also about any intriguing twist or screenplay (even if trope is actually the same)..So , will be there on my radar..

(edit) Another reason to be there is the star cast especially Manoj

Edited by Agent_Vinod - 2 years ago

Damn this trailer looks really good. Manoj Bajpayee is doing some amazing work nowadays. And Neena Gupta has a very interesting role it seems. Revenge based...the last revenge based movie kind of fell flat on its face - Collar Bomb. Hopefully this won't be like that.

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Agent_Vinod

There have been some in recent times with similar theme of injustice meted to weak followed by a realistically smart,fast paced revenge (latest is Kathmandu Connection)..

But since it is just a trailer so inconclusive about that as of now as also about any intriguing twist or screenplay (even if trope is actually the same)..So , will be there on my radar..

Yea we have seen such type of movies... family member taking revenge for the injustice! But I'm really hoping it is presented in a better way..

Kaisi biwi hai, lets in a stranger inside her home and then asks her who she is. 

Looks interesting!👍🏼

Super glad they didn't reveal the whole plot in the trailer😆