Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

You are welcome. Everyone have different opinions. I respect that and completely understand. Personally I don't listen to singers who sing songs as it is even if its legendary version. I prefer to watch original on YouTube if that's the case. I just like singers who bring their own flavors. As I learnt music I always look for how a singer stays unique than trying to be as good as original singers. I don't mind if they fail. Even RD Burman experimented so much. That's why we have classics now.  Anyway that's my choice. But I respect every singer knowing the value of their hardwork to reach that stage irrespective of I like or not. 

In my opinion having different thoughts are healthy as long as the we don't use some derogatory language or superlatives to demean others favorites. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Eventhough both of us have different likes and dislikes both love music otherwise won't be on this forum. So let's enjoy the contestants whom we like.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

I did notice songs are repeated for sure but not only Sayli's's songs . All the contestants repeat songs sung by each other this season. Even though as you say if Sayli gets new songs it's not her fault and she is not to be blamed. She is an amazing singer and a good human being. 

Sorry. I didn't blame Sayali. I know very well song choices are not in contestants hands? I was just curious as I am seeing most of the repeats these days are sung by Sayali only. Not much with others to my knowledge. By the way I never commented on Sayali's singing or herself in my initial post. It was just a question why the creatives don't give repeats to Sayali?

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

That's a really good question 

Yeah. But no one on this forum has answer for that. Anyway it's ok if we want we can listen again or we can do FF. I am not big fan of repeats.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

That's a really good question 

May be to keep Sayali Top of Mind of the Audiences 

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

No idea. May be there will be no elimination this week since finale is on 15th Aug. They can go for another week for voting. Sab hi makers ka marzi hain. Koi clue nehi hain.

This is voting week. Last week I read somewhere its final voting week. They again went for voting week. It feels so bad for last elimination who ever it is. They will leave just 1 week before finale. Why are they doing this to contestants? 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SK2014

This is voting week. Last week I read somewhere its final voting week. They again went for voting week. It feels so bad for last elimination who ever it is. They will leave just 1 week before finale. Why are they doing this to contestants? 

They saved someone this week 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Will it be Reena Roy special today and Bappida tomorrow??

SK2014 thumbnail

I know it. The moment someone said naagin song I know this will happen. Love drama and mamaji stuff promos are out. We have to see what phirangi drama will happen today.