Bondit's pyaar ka bhukar and Anirudh's dilemma

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Good morning BB Fam! smiley31

I posted this up in EDT but then I realized not everyone visits there so I am posting this on the MF πŸ˜†

Yesterday I was kinda confused about what happened in the episode so today I properly read through the updates so my opinion has changed a little in regards to what may happen next:

Bondita's pyaar ka bhukar: She is completely head over heels in love, she seems to have also convinced herself that Ani loves her back too (I cannot really blame her after reading his letters smiley36 I hope this teaches him a lesson not to leave letters incomplete). She is living in bubble that is shielding her from the hatred in the air, it's only a matter of time before that bubble bursts. Since I had a binge watch marathon yesterday and after reading properly through today's episode, I realized this isn't unlike Bondita because she has spent 8 years only thinking about Anirudh and the day she would meet him, ever since she returned she has been solely focused on him and nothing else. The entire world around her might be in flames but her focus has always been to save Anirudh and isn't that fine? This is the man who gave everything, he is beyond any other relation in her world.

Now coming to the pyaar ka bhukaar, Anirudh's letters do give off the impression that he loves her and so does his contradictory behavior when it comes to her, who gets so traumatized by the mere mention of rasgulla or a knock on the door 3 times smiley36 The guy has also built a shrine for her in her memories. Itna sab kuch usne kahan Mini ya Mano ke liye kiya tha. The only thing that bothers me is her confidence that she can make him admit he loves her back  Itna confidence mujhe bhi chahiye apne life me smiley36
But then again, they made her friend point out how crazy she sounds so the makers are aware she is behaving too over confident in her conclusion.

More than her desire to want him to admit he loves her, I think she really just wants her old Sakha Babu back. She really wants him to open up that door to her locked memories and face the truth which might just bring back her Sakha babu. He does love her, a lot, more than words can ever express because he has proved it again and again but it has yet to reach the kind of romantic love that she feels towards him. She might not realize this fact but she feels deeply that if she can get him to realize how much he loves her and she means to him then he will finally let go of this hatred he is directing towards Bondita, he may finally realize that he needs her in his life even now and she can help him.
She has already tried every possible way to get through to him, she tried to face him in court, she chased him on a cycle, she went for his training and got hurt, she stole durgama's idol and tried to get him to see her through 100 mirrors, she came in disguise as VJ putting her life on the line and finally, as VJ she found out that he is just pretending to hide the fact that he truly cannot live with her and is alone.

In Bondita's mind, this love is what will break through to him and honestly, we still need to wait and watch to see what will happen.

RC parivaar's weird reaction to VJ's snooping: This is typical ITV family behavior smiley36 They allow anyone who has stayed with them a couple of days to become a part of the family so I'm not surprised. Also, I can kinda excuse them because I don't think they know how persistent or irritating VJ is with Ani when they are studying. KSJ and Sampoo have only seen the good side of VJ where she is polite, loving and just wanting to help and to see Ani drag her so roughly then throw her out for just wandering into his Bondita's memory shrine does seem too much smiley36 I don't think they realize she has been pestering and getting into Ani's personal space too much. They probably think Ani is overacting as usual.

Anirudh's dilemma: He isn't falling for VJ, that's I'm quite sure. If anything, he is just drawn to her because she pushes him towards Bondita's memories and opening that door he has locked up inside him. You can see it in multiple instances that ARC, himself, badly wants to just give up all this and go back to Bondita, be by her side but he cannot. VJ is giving him reasons to do it so he is softening up towards her, also the fact he had no one to share or even speak about these issues he had been dealing with for 8 years makes it understandable when he might soften up towards her.
Plus the fact he realized he was unnecessarily harsh with her causing her to fall ill.

Binoy's Condition: So, this part of the episode was lost to me yesterday smiley36 I figured it out today that she meets him at the end and saves him from getting into an accident, Ani saw this so yes, that would make him more lenient towards VJ. More than Ani softening up, I think having her face Binoy the first thing in the morning is a good reminder of the situation, having to witness this madness up close will help Bon refocus (hopefullysmiley36).
I also get the feeling that she will help Binoy with TM's medication. The entire focus on Bon falling ill and TM giving her meds then the switch to Ani and Sampoo discussing over Binoy's medication gave me an indication that Bon would probably learn of some cure through TM that would help Binoy's condition.

I guess that's all I have to say smiley36

Lemme know what you guys think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

rinnπŸ€—

you know even i was thinking of the possibilty that bon will bring TM's medicines for binoy which will help him recover, but once vaijanthi's truth is out and anirudh gets to know that those meds were from TM, he will misunderstand bondita to be a spy sent by TM. He will humiliated her again and maybe even say harsh words to her which will eventually burst bondita's bubble.

She might stop pestering him more after that and focus on her barristery.

Later on, when binoy would be missing vaijanthi and his improvements are halted, he will feel guilty for behaving that way with bondita.

Then after that maybe chandrachur will start with his evil motives.

I even think that after bondita saving binoy as vaijanthi and treating him with utmost love and care, Trilochan kaka might see her as his bondita bahu and would even try to fix her with anirudh. Saying that, i think that is why he will invite vaijanthi's family in shashwati's bday party without informing bondita that he has invited her family.

Whatever it might be, bondita's bubble will burst with another public humiliation by anirudh, because uske allawa koi aur tareeke se usko samajh nahi aata aur anirudh koi aur tareeke se samajhata bhi nahi hai!! 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

rinnπŸ€—

you know even i was thinking of the possibilty that bon will bring TM's medicines for binoy which will help him recover, but once vaijanthi's truth is out and anirudh gets to know that those meds were from TM, he will misunderstand bondita to be a spy sent by TM. He will humiliated her again and maybe even say harsh words to her which will eventually burst bondita's bubble.

She might stop pestering him more after that and focus on her barristery.

Later on, when binoy would be missing vaijanthi and his improvements are halted, he will feel guilty for behaving that way with bondita.

Then after that maybe chandrachur will start with his evil motives.

I even think that after bondita saving binoy as vaijanthi and treating him with utmost love and care, Trilochan kaka might see her as his bondita bahu and would even try to fix her with anirudh. Saying that, i think that is why he will invite vaijanthi's family in shashwati's bday party without informing bondita that he has invited her family.

Whatever it might be, bondita's bubble will burst with another public humiliation by anirudh, because uske allawa koi aur tareeke se usko samajh nahi aata aur anirudh koi aur tareeke se samajhata bhi nahi hai!! 

Nish πŸ€—

I really hope they don't go down the humiliation route but yeh ITV hai πŸ˜† I will have to be prepared. I just wish they give us proper first meet without humiliation before anything happens.

I feel your theory is pretty likely to happen, it goes with BB's usual tracks as well. I'm sure Ani will realize his fault when Binoy starts to miss VJ/Bon's care or company then Ani will take a u turn and start pursuing Bon but iss baar Bon would be the one to stay away.

Typical ITV plot to pull the story πŸ˜† Phele FL peecha karegi phir ML karega.

@Bold: This is an interesting plot... ho bhi sakta hai but I'm not sure if the RCs will try to fix VJ with Ani but then it doesn't make sense to allow TM+CC to think they are fiancees πŸ˜† Yeh fiancee wala MU will come into play, I'm sure.

True. Bondita has always been stubborn when she has something in her mind in regards to Ani. Kuch toh hoga, I think it will be due to the enmity that will cause her to wake up from love induced haze and smell the kapi πŸ˜†

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This pyaar ka bhukhar is getting to new  level everyday and it will burst the day when ani will come to know vj s reality. 

Ani will use most harsh words for her that will break her heart in pieces .He will say how can she even think he loves her or use ghin arahi on bon s reality and confession πŸ€”

But they will any howmake them married and start their real journey .

Edited by PRIME1 - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

This pyaar ka bhukhar is getting to new  level everyday and it will burst the day when ani will come to know vj s reality. 

Ani will use most harsh words for her that will break her heart in pieces .He will say how can she even think he loves her or use ghin arahi on bon s reality and confession πŸ€”

But they will any howmake them married and start their real journey .

Itna bhi harsh nahi hoga Ani... I mean bichari ne kiya bhi kya hai πŸ˜†

Sapne ne toh sakha babu ne hi sajaye the preleap iske πŸ˜†

I guess he will break her little love bubble soon, probably by means of what her family has done to his. He can never forgive it, etc etc. bolke.... that should bring her back on track.

Marriage mujhe bahut dur hai lagra hai.. I dunno why, abhi lagta nahi inki shaadi hogi. The entire point preleap was for her to make name without the Roy Chowdhuary tag.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRek3gphi_y/

Can u decode ani's expression from this scene ? I m bit confused ?

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRek3gphi_y/

Can u decode ani's expression from this scene ? I m bit confused ?

He was confused ke itni der raat kaun call kar raha hai.. but listening to her silence, he knew it was her who called. I think it's guilt and yearning in his expression, he remembers the scene where he told her to stay away right after she cuts the call.

He really does miss her and wants to be able to speak to her but he made a promise.

To realize she is still thinking about him so late at night, unable to sleep that she calls him up makes him feel guilty.

I don't wanna spoil the scene because the episode hasn't aired yet but this scene was quite important in regards to his mental state about Bondita.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Itna bhi harsh nahi hoga Ani... I mean bichari ne kiya bhi kya hai πŸ˜†

Sapne ne toh sakha babu ne hi sajaye the preleap iske πŸ˜†

I guess he will break her little love bubble soon, probably by means of what her family has done to his. He can never forgive it, etc etc. bolke.... that should bring her back on track.

Marriage mujhe bahut dur hai lagra hai.. I dunno why, abhi lagta nahi inki shaadi hogi. The entire point preleap was for her to make name without the Roy Chowdhuary tag.

Bon keep ani above everything even her barrister dream , it is always ani who plays a role of catalyst to make her do things

Remember when Kaka sasur fake his illness in order to make ani marry bon again that time bihari asked bon won't u want to come back to d RC haveli & become bondita rai Chaudhary which bon replied yes she want .

Makers anyhow will bring rudhita under one roof , what else can be rather than marriage .

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Bon keep ani above everything even her barrister dream , it is always ani who plays a role of catalyst to make her do things

Remember when Kaka sasur fake his illness in order to make ani marry bon again that time bihari asked bon won't u want to come back to d RC haveli & become bondita rai Chaudhary which bon replied yes she want .

Makers anyhow will bring rudhita under one roof , what else can be rather than marriage .

I think Ani and the Barrister dream is ek saman to her now. She knows he gave up his entire life for this dream so he won't forgo it for anything.

She always loved him... not sure why people are surprised by her love craziness now, she has always considered him as the ideal husband for her. 8 saal dur rehke she might have forgotten those things but coming back, being near him makes her remember that strong bond they had.

Yes, eventually marriage toh hoga hi.. but aab nahi. Right now, they need to fix this enmity mess and let Bondita stand by herself.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I think Ani and the Barrister dream is ek saman to her now. She knows he gave up his entire life for this dream so he won't forgo it for anything.

She always loved him... not sure why people are surprised by her love craziness now, she has always considered him as the ideal husband for her. 8 saal dur rehke she might have forgotten those things but coming back, being near him makes her remember that strong bond they had.

Yes, eventually marriage toh hoga hi.. but aab nahi. Right now, they need to fix this enmity mess and let Bondita stand by herself.

See I never saw that enthusiasm in bon to make a name 4 herself , yes did raise some question & talked about equality but she never shown working towards it till what I seen .

Falling 4 ani was always very easy 4 bon infact she worships him , I will not say it as craziness but I will say ani as a husband vapas paana bon ka khud ka sapna hai , like she did ask him can I choose u when I grew up , I m sure in all these 8 yrs she would be imagining ani with her . Bon was not happy with nullification of d marriage but as ani wanted it so she supported him , she can never give ani's place to anyone , even when ani came to TM haveli to search goddess idol that time also she want to go with him , anyhow she herself want to return to RC haveli .

Individual tracks hain bon ke liye like if she try to fight 4 tupur against CC & TM thou I doubt tupur will support her iska ek accha track ban sakta ki she make tupur understand & make her stand 4 injustice abhi usme time hain 

She has to fight when CC play his game what I feel once TM know bon fooled her & was visiting RC haveli by faking VJ it will be easy 4 CC to make her agree to get him married to bon in order to control bon . He will play d card of not having child for 8 yrs . Here I feel bon has to fight alone only 

She has to fight for d rights of widow women like her mother sumati 

Regarding enimity if she has some hand in curing binoy as vj & after that vj truth comes out naturally bon will face lot of problems specially from TM then how will see help binoy or RCs. Bon can't fight alone both d villages & for making things correct for RCs & enimity bon needs to be in RC haveli .

Without any relationship bon staying in RC haveli ke chances mujhe bahut kam lagte hai untill questions on character start being raising up & constant attack on her to kill her .

Vaise till date I doubt ani himself had been shown as barrister I highly doubt they will ever show bon as barristerπŸ˜†

I have huge experience in disappointed with ITV whenever I see any serial thinking it's career oriented I get only babaji ka thullu in return

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago