Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh God no please no don't let anything happen to Virat please 😭😭😭😭 why is everyone writing OS that make me cry 🤧 🤧 

Poor Sai today she was trying to sort out her emotions and feelings and even got ready to talk to Virat and now this , she must be so devastated 🥺🥺

I hope Veeru is safe and will return very soon 🤞🤞

Update soon please I can't wait to know Veeru's whereabouts.

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update 

Hope Virat is okay 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AparnaRenu

Day 1 - The Day after Sai's Birthday

“Aisa bhi nahi hai yaar, tum sab ke gharon me bhi aise hi hote honge na!”

Grinning at how Sai was blushing as she vehemently denied how grand her birthday celebrations had been the day before, Priyanka replied, “Maana ki humare parents thode bohot kar dete hai, humare boyfriends bhi karte hai kuch na kuch, lekin aisa pati toh sab ke nasseb me nahi hote naa…”

“Kuch bhi…” Sai smiled shyly, as the memories of all that her Virat Sir had done the day before for her started flashing before her eyes.

“Kya baatein chal rahi hai?” Praachi and Ajinkya plopped down next to the group of girls who Priyanka had been regaling with the decorations she had seen at Sai’s house last night.

“Good that you guys came! Batao sab ko kya grand decorations dekha tha humne kal raat isske ghar!”

“Seriously, yaar Sai! Virat Sir must have planned a rocking party naa? Hum bas end me hi pohonche, par dikh raha tha kitni badi party huyi hogi!”

Grinning now, Sai reached up to tuck her hair behind her ear, “Grand toh tha, lekin bas parivaarwale. Party-varty nahi thi.”

Grabbing hold of her hand, one of the girls exclaimed, “Ye kya hai?! Nayi ring bhi mil gayi?! Virat Sir se?!”

“Aur kaun dega mujhe…”, Sai had started replying when the Dean himself walked in, for a special lecture.

As everyone settled down and started taking out their books, Sai sat, looking down at the ring with a soft smile. She was still confused with all that they had talked about yesterday, all her feelings in turmoil, and decided that she needed to talk it all out today. His words had turned somber and he had been melancholic, and it had confused her. 

She half-laughed at herself that she would be the only person who talks to her husband about her complaints regarding her husband. Her face turned tender at how he easily switched back and forth between all the roles she had assigned to him, asked of him. He was her mentor, her guardian, her friend, her husband, all in one and she needed his help to sort out her feelings regarding their marriage.

So lost in thought was she that Prachi had to poke her to start taking down notes. Barely half an hour into the lecture, her phone started buzzing. Frowning, wondering who was calling her at this time, she quickly took it out of her bag and saw it was Virat Sir.

Her heart doing a flip at seeing that familiar smile on the DP, as well as from niggling concern, as he would never call her during class unless it were an emergency, she stood up. 

Noticing her standing up, the Dean raised his eyebrows and upon her showing him her phone, he nodded, granting permission. 

As Sai quickly walked out, he noticed a couple of girls seated behind her whispering something to which Praachi was replying, her face furious.

“What is it? Is there a problem, Praachi?” He called out.

Standing up, she replied, “Nothing Sir. A few people wanted to know why Sai gets special phone privileges.”

His face stern, he motioned at her to take her seat and addressed the class. “Special privileges are granted under special conditions and requests. Sai has special permission to take calls from her husband as he is in a different kind of profession altogether, where his security is of concern daily and truthfully, any call might be the last call. Please be sensitive about the needs of those who study with you!”

Oblivious to all this, Sai had run outside to take the call.

“Virat Sir! Aap theek toh hai?!”

His smile at her concern evident in his voice, Virat replied, “Haan, Sai, khabrao mat, mai theek hu. Par mujhe tumse zaroori baat karni thi. Suno ab…”

He went on to explain that the torrential rains they had been having since last night had caused mudslides in different remote places in the district with people and property lost. 

With his experience in Disaster Management Operations, he had been deputed for rescue operations.

“Chandpur me hua hai deputation. Abhi tak koi estimate nahi hai, kitna time lagega. Dekha jaaye toh bas teen -char ghante ki doori hai, par rescue poora hone me time kitna lagega, koi prediction nahi kiya jaa sakta.”

“Toh aap aaj nahi aa payenge, ghar?” Sai’s voice fell.

Smiling as he stood looking out at the vehicles being loaded for the convoy that he was about to lead for the operation, Virat replied, “Most probably nahi, Sai. Agar aa bhi gaya toh it will be very late. Par mujhe lagta hai ki mujhe stay back karna padega. Wahan jaake reconn karke hi pata chalega. Update karunga tumhe shaam ko. Jab tum ghar pohonchogi naa, call karna mujhe. Chalo, rakhta hoon, tumhara classes chal rahe honge naa? Jaao…”

“Virat Sir, apna khayaal rakhiyega, aur sahi salamat wapas aa jaayige jaldi.”

His face turning tender at how this had become her standard wish whenever he went on any work that was out of routine, he replied, “Haan baba, tum pareshaan mat ho. Routine Rescue Operation hai ye…ho aata hoon. Aur ek aur baat, agar calls connect nahi hua toh khabraana mat. Network issues ho sakte hai, khabar pohoncha dunga mai. Chalo ab rakhta hoon. Bye.”

“Bye, Virat Sir. Ho aayiye.”

Standing there, clutching her phone to her chest for a second, Sai took a deep breath and shaking away her sudden worry, walked back in to class. 

At the Dean’s question if everything was okay, she replied, “Ji Sir. Virat Sir ek Rescue Mission me jaa rahe hai, Chandpur me landslides hue hai. Bas woh inform karne ke liye phone kiya tha. Sorry for interrupting, Sir.”

“It is okay, Sai. You have permission to take his calls anyway.”

“Yes, Sir, thanks.”

Walking back to her seat, she got herself immersed in the lecture, trying not to picture her husband going off in torrential rain to dangerous terrains.

Her mind too engaged in matters related to her Virat Sir and his deputation, Sai couldn't concentrate on her usual post-class study session and reached home earlier than usual. 

After wishing Kaku, Kaka and Baba, who were having their evening tea, and leaving her bag at the dining table, she looked around for Aai. Not spotting her, even in the kitchen, she came back. 

“Kaku, Aai kahan hai?”

“Kyu? Tere sewa karne ke liye hum log kaafi nahi hai? Ashwini hi chahiye?” Bhavani raised her eyebrows. “Ab bechari teri Aai ko kaise pata hoaga ki Maharani aaj college se jaldi aa jaayegi, aur ussko ready rehna hai yahan Maharani ke swagat ke liye?”

Grinning, knowing how this conversation would proceed, Sai replied, “Haan! Maharani toh mai hu! Arre, Kaku, har Aai ke liye apni beti Maharani hi hoti hai na?! Aur aap bilkul chinta mat keejiye… agar aapko lagta hai ki aapko meri sewa karne ki mauka kabhi nahi milti, toh leejiye, aaj hi de deti hu.”

Pulling out her usual chair, the one next to Virat’s chair at the foot of the table, she sat, “Mai baith jaati hu, aap mujhe khana khilaayiye!”

Flabbergasted as always at how this mere slip of a girl turned the tables on her, Bhavani just said, “Hmmph! Tere sapno me! Ashwini aati hi hogi.”

Smirking at the audacity of his Bahu, Ninad asked, “Waise aaj tum jaldi kaise aa gayi? Koi dost nahi mile, aaj celebrate karne ke liye? Hume toh lag raha tha ki tumhara Birthday ka jashn pura hafta chalta rahega!”

Face brightening at his reminder of the celebrations, Sai leaned forward excitedly, “Baba! Aur jashn manane ki himmat nahi hai mujhme! Ek saal ka quota ek din me Virat Sir aur aap logon ne kal jo kar diye the! Thanks again, Baba! Aapne gaana bhi gaaye! Mere birthday pe!”

“Ae ladki! Dada tere liye nahi gaaya! Woh bas uss moment me, mood me aake gaaye the! Kyu Dada?”, Omi asked.

“Hmm…”, Ninad nodded, hiding how touched he had been at Sai’s excitement and encouragement yesterday upon knowing his interest in music.

“Tumse kuch pucha tha maine! Kyu aayi ho jaldi?”, he asked her.

Her face slightly falling at how Virat won’t be home today, she looked down, twisting her ring and replied, “Woh naah, Virat Sir ke call aane ke baad mera mann hi nahi lag raha tha, padhaayi me. Toh socha ghar hi aa jaati hu.”

Their faces alert, they looked at her. “Call? Kaisa call?”

Her face somber, she replied, “Unka deputation hua hai, Chandpur me. Wahan baarish ki wahjah se landslides hue hai na, toh Rescue Operations lead kar rahe hai. Dopahar me hi nikal gaye.”

Their faces registering pride, they sat back, while Kaku said, “Toh issme tu kyu pareshaan ho rahi hai? Tumhe toh ab tak aadat ho gayi hogi naa, Virat ke missions pe jaane ki. Tum ek Police Officer ki patni ho, himmat rakhna seekho!”

Her heart beaming at how her Vahini had referred to Sai as the wife of a Police Officer, Ashwini, who had just come down from her room, replied, “Humari Sai me himmat toh bohot hai! Ye toh hum sab jaante hai. Par Vahini, patni hai, chinta toh karegi hai na, jab pati door gaya ho toh, woh bhi dangerous deputation ho toh.”

Looking down at Sai, and smiling, she continued, “Bada, Godu ne mujhe bhi phone kiya tha, aur bataya ki aaj shayad aa nahi paayega. Aur hukoom bhi diya hai, ki apni Sai ki dhyaan rakhna hai!”

Her eyes tearing up involuntarily, at his care, her thoughts went back to their conversation of the night before, for some reason, her heart telling her that she had hurt him beyond endurance. How or when she couldn’t tell, but his eyes had been unreadable, even when he had talked and smiled at her. 

Noticing her face changing, and assuming it was because she was worried for Virat, Ashwini quickly said, “Chalo, tum fresh hoke aa jaao, mai chai aur khana ready karti hu.”

Smiling and jumping up, Sai gave her a quick hug and rushed up the stairs, leaving kaku shaking her head. Chalna nahi aati issko… Toofan ki tarah udti rehti hai!”

The evening progressed normally, Sai dove into her studies and came down for dinner preparations. Post-dinner, everyone had gathered around to watch the news, seeing how the rains had started up again. 

News of several rescue operations taking headline position, Sai sat on pins and needles to see if any news of Chandpur was shown, to no avail. There wasn’t even a mention. After a while, everyone left to their own rooms, and dragging her feet, Sai too went up, knowing the room would look very empty without Virat Sir.

A couple of hours later, with no call from Virat, and upon her trying his number, seeing how his phone was out of network coverage, Sai got up, too restless to study or sleep. She couldn’t go out to the balcony, in the rain; and unable to sit still, an unnameable fear starting to chill her, she went down. 

Much to her surprise, she found Ninad already there, watching the news intently. Looking up and noticing her, seeing the worry on her face and understanding, he nodded at the armchair next to him. Surprised at the gesture, Sai slowly went forward and sat down, eyes intent on the screen, for any news whatsoever.

“Tumhari baat ho payi, Virat se?”

Shocked that he was initiating a conversation with her, Sai looked at him blankly for a moment, then shook her head. “Try kiya tha maine bohot baar, network nahi mil rahi unki.”

“Hmm…”

Hesitantly she asked, “Aapne bhi try kiye the kya, Baba?”

“Baap hu usska, of course try kiya! Koi khabar nahi diya ussne toh hume hi  try karna padta hai na?”

Leaping to her Virat Sir’s defense Sai replied, “Virat Sir ne kaha tha, ki wahan sab damaged hai aur shayad phone call nahi ho paayenge. Ye bhi kaha ki kisi bhi tareeke se khabar de denge, kuch bhi decide hua tab.”

“Hmm… tum dekho, Mai abhi aata hu.” Saying this, Ninad got up to go get a drink of water, when Sai let out a frantic call, “Baba!”

Turning around, he looked at her white face before turning to the television screen, where a news item had started flashing.

“Cloudburst and flash floods at the Rescue Operation Site at Chandpur - Rescue Ops Team Swept away”

This is so beautiful 😭

You are so talented!! 

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am only gonna say anything after the next part

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Awesome 🤩 

Last line made me enthusiastic for the second part😍🙃🙃

Thanks a lot for tagging me🙏🏼🙏🏼

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey Pari di(okay, I already call someone in the forum Appu, and I don't think Apar /parna is a cute pet name, so I came to a conclusion that your pet name by me is Pari - hope you don't have issues, and sorry if you have felt bad due to this)😳

Well, I actually haven't read this update yet cuz currently my brain is not supporting me any way, neither to concentrate this deep nor comment, it's just something too confusing at a time happening with me.

So, I'll read and comment tonight or in the morning. Pls, don't mind❤️

And I don't want to rush with your updates nor comment fakely, so ,will be back and will read this update and comment 🤗

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

ITV style, I'm hoping Virat will be safe. 😭

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tinafans

aree yar mujhe Rona aa rha hai...please please I m just too too scared...cant wait for next part.

Ro mat! Sambhaal ke rakh... bohot hai abhi baaki... 😃

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

OMG last line 😭😭

Awesome OS loved it ❤️

Thanks to tagg me 

I want in serial also friends disscus about party sai realised her feelings.

Waiting for next part

Thanks so much!

AparnaRenu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

Chechi.. Please don't let anything happen to virat.. I cant see him suffering.. 

Especially after today's episode.. I would never take sodes between Sairat... But i honestly felt so bad for virat today. 

So please give him some kind of happiness here atleast 😢😢

Viru broke my heart today! That's why I wrote this in the first place... the total helplessness he portrayed...

Sorry mole, Viru is not having it easy in this one...