Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The editing on the show has nosedived and is deteriorating with time. Tbh we need to raise this issue with the team. Not just Sairat scenes, It sucks on a whole.

Neil's choreography of the sairat dance for the birthday posted by both mitali and yamini on YT looks 100 times better. Please watch if you haven't.

I don't buy their copyright claim tbh. I know it cannot be played on hotstar but what stopped them from playing it on TV.

The makers are not paying attention to little details. I don't know if the whole crew is debuting with this show because at this point it's annoying.

P.S Neil and Ayesha understand each other so so well as actors. Today's sbs fun segment was proof to that. Reason why they have such incredible chemistry onscreen. They understand the nuances pretty well. But It's sad to see bad editing depriving the audience of the magic.                                                                                                

Edited by Siya-Ram - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hear you....Neil and Ayesha as an onscreen Jodi is so natural..not forced....editors need to get some sense knocked in.....

#sairat4eva

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree. The dance choreographed by Neil is way better than what is shown to us. And lazy editing spoiled  the moments. Specially when the lead pair oozes chemistry just by standing with each other.