Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Mostly people dont prefer partners of same profession so i am not shocked actually.....   🥱

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Helly does not want/prefer an actor. But somebody  tell her about the things the fans has been thinking about.

Somewhere in this forum discussion i have made post on getting them married on RS khandhani gun.😂😂

We all are mad 🤣🤣, yesterday seeing Helly's Lonavala BTS I was imagining kash Rra b hota iss project mein uske saath dono milkar travel and enjoy karte...aur kaam v 

Why did they have to look so good together ☺️

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Even Niti once mentioned in her interview that she doesn't want to settle down with any actor or any person connected to industry.

And she married an army officer, defence personal.

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rubellite

Cmon guys, don't be upset nowsmiley24 

chalo actor hi na sahi.. parr engineer, basketball player ya guitarist bhi toh ho sakta hai na😎

To kya ho gya? Kuch saalon baad chod dega acting. Pyaar insaan se kya kya nhi karata😎

Abby143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Mostly people dont prefer partners of same profession so i am not shocked actually.....   🥱

Really?? I had the notion ppl generally prefer partners from same or similar profession. That way they are much more understanding and appreciative towards each other's work.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abby143

Really?? I had the notion ppl generally prefer partners from same or similar profession. That way they are much more understanding and appreciative towards each other's work.

yaar it depends actually but generally if both are of same profession, interference will happen which leads to unnecessary fights... Like this not how you are supposed to do or behave etc etc... 

Vaise it all depends on the understanding between couple but generally it does happen.... 

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

To kya ho gya? Kuch saalon baad chod dega acting. Pyaar insaan se kya kya nhi karata😎

Wahi toh😎 Iss Ishq mein Marjaawaan, Zaroorat paare toh acting bhi chodjawaa😎

Edited by Rubellite - 2 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh she's not a definitely no on actor, but her preference hat it not be an actor, I can understand, cause it's a very busy job. 

No one has control how and with whom they fall in love. 

All the best to Helly 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

yaar it depends actually but generally if both are of same profession, interference will happen which leads to unnecessary fights... Like this not how you are supposed to do or behave etc etc... 

Vaise it all depends on the understanding between couple but generally it does happen.... 

Might be.

But I got that vibe from Helly that she might prefer someone from outside of the industry because she's different... in terms Not like typical showbiz industry traits u know... Various things the partying.. the overdoing things... the show-off etc.

So somewhere it seems she may not vibe much with an actor. ( Almost all actors in Showbiz follow that kinda lifestyle ... Ppl who are different Is very rare mostly current gen actors).

Tbh the recent happenings between bollywood...tv industry - the drugs, arrests, accusations etc have spoilt the name of showbiz. Rather to say revealed the truth... It's not all glam ... Kind of networking badhane ko kuch v karega types.