Finally pp gets a good dose

Posted: 2 years ago

I am glad to see Virat not mince words today.  And i wish aai, shivani, devi had also thrashed pp some more. She certainly needs it. She deserves all the flak she is getting. Her crocodile tears also could not prevent her from being called out. Even Trimurti really couldn't stand in her defense even though they tried their best. 🙄

Pp is a despicable person. Virat rightly called her out for her "lack of concern" and the fact that she didn't move a centimeter to help Sai. She is SO focused on herself that she cares 2 hoots about anyone else. Any normal person even if they had unintentionally hit/pushed someone will reflexively help them. Not stop to say rubbish while the person is sitting there in pain clutching their bleeding wound. Neither Sai nor Virat at any point accused pp of deliberate harm. They are both only upset at her lack of insaaniyat even and they are not gonna lie to the family about that. Its about time everyone sees pp's true colors. 

I was happy to see at least one episode where pp finally gets to hear some choice words from virat. I was tired of his mute spectator behavior. Finally today he has told pp to watch her behavior. And in CN mohit, shivani, aai, devi, sunny all know the depths to which this woman can fall. 

Karma will come to bite pp some more. She has already done a lot of horrible things and will continue to do so. From commiting crimes like forgery, ganging up and inflicting emotional n physical pain on Sai which qualifies as domestic abuse and many many other trangressions and mistakes, spewing venom all the time-  itnaa kuch kiya hai toh kuch toh keemat toh chukani hi padegi. Jaisi karni vaisi bharni. Ab toh pp ke paapon ko ghada kaafi bhar gaya hai. Toh time to reap the rewards of her actions.

Tbh, she is barely scratching the tip pf the iceberg in terms of what she is reaping.   

As for virat holding pp's hand it didnt look "forceful"  on screen- it was a "simple"  touch just like the one when he was getting her to shut up and pp was exaggerating so he wasn't actually "manhandling". Having said that i still feel virat should NOT touch pp at all. I hate watching him initiate any physical contact- no matter how trivial with her. Because in my mind  we only have physical contact with people who are "familiar"to us-  friends  family, significant others, children, even pets! But virat-pp need to be strangers. Its best for everyone if they behave like that. He should stay far far away from here physically, mentally, emotionally, in every way because any physical contact even miniscule between virat and pp is completely unnecessary and undesirable for me as a viewer. I dont want him to treat her with any familiarity where he can touch her like he would his friend or his bhabhi or any other family. She is merely an acquaintance who has an uncomfortable past with him. So makers really need to stop showing virat have any physical contact with pp whatsoever. Same for pp. She should never be shown trying to touch virat. Their relationship is one where any contact/familiarity/spontaneity is going to be misconstrued and just looks wrong.  There can never be anything platonic between virat pp because pp will not allow it and their past makes it awkward. If in place of pp, there was truly a friend/vahini then it would be a different matter but shes NOT any of those.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail

Like you said, today's episode was yet another indication of how low Pakhi has fallen in life. With everyone saying that she didn't push Sai on purpose so it wasn't her fault, I cannot agree with this. Yes, it was an accident. But, even Virat himself said that it wasn't about the actual push or fall. It was about the fact that when Sai fell, Pakhi just stood there. She refused to help her up, let alone get the first aid box. And instead of apologizing and just ending the drama right there, she started victimizing herself and bashing Sai as usual. In fact, she had been bashing Sai since the very moment she entered her room to call her downstairs. 

To many, Virat was not stern enough and his rage did not last long enough. However, I thought that his dialogues were 100% on point today. He told Pakhi that he knows better than anyone else in the entire house that she doesn't care at all about Sai. He told her that he will not tolerate Sai in pain and that he will never let this happen again. He told her to shut up when she was throwing her shameless taunts at Sai. And the anger was apparent in his eyes. In terms of his anger not lasting long enough, nothing matters more to him than Sai. He did not want to ruin her birthday further, so he chose to support her in ending the drama and cutting the cake. I don't see anything wrong with that. If anything, it shows the respect he has for her feelings and how he just wants to make this day special for her. 

I really had hoped that Trimurthi would not defend Pakhi today, but what else is to be expected from them at this point. However, even what they were saying was making no sense and it was apparent that they were at a loss for words. 

In terms of what you have written about the arm grab, I disagree. I think it was definitely a manhandling scene. I personally could see the force with which he grabbed her arm, and that is unacceptable. Not because of their past, but because he does not have the permission to grab anyone like that. He cannot express his rages with his hands. That is just not okay. His rage was justified, and I loved it, but that scene was just too far. But, I agree that he needs to draw his boundaries with her based on the uncomfortable hand holding scene... to me, that wasn't a fault of his character, because his intentions were pure. He just wanted her to shut up and it was an impulse to make her to do. But, it was definitely bad bad bad writing...this is the same Virat who has refused Pakhi's touch at multiple points and has purposely kept his distance. 

I loved the scene at the end of the episode where Virat makes Sai feed the cake to her abba first. This man really understands his wife so well, and he never wants to take the importance away from her father. Another moment I liked was Sai's face watching Virat take care of her. She is so smitten by his affection for her 

Now, I did have a few complaints with the episode. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like some of the SaiRat scenes have been getting cut short lately and the direction and editing on them has been extra bad. I'm not going to bring up past episodes again, but today... why was the cake feeding scene so short? And why is Sai and Ajinkya's cake scene tomorrow already looking like it will be way better than the SaiRat scene we got today? And why was Virat sitting so far away from Sai while blowing on her wound? It was still cute because of Neil and Ayesha' chemistry and acting, but it looked kind of awkward. I really don't know what is going on these days in this regard. 

Edited by tptwi - 2 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for update 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waiting for your take and you are absolutely right. Virat is miffed with Pakhi’s inhuman attitude towards Sai. He actually witnessed how she is standing rocklike without attending on Sai . He addressed that.

Neither Virat nor Sai lied regarding the incident. 

I agree physical touch should be avoided though it did not take away the effect of Virat’s blasting but still it is not necessary. The proximity between these two is questioned in important scenes and so director should make sure the distance is maintained properly . They are devar Bhabhi now. Virat did completely move away from his one time fascination,I won’t call it love. So they need to stand apart.

Mohit is devar goals. I hope he is given more screen space and dialogues.

Waiting to see the gift reach Sai. I mean the ring. I hope the scene is shot well without social distance between Sairat.

tptwi thumbnail

Neerja, I meant to tag you in my post above, but it wouldn't let me. Would love to hear your thoughts in response if you have any!

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

To me today's episode was drama laced with unintentional comedy. What are the makers drinking or eating. Don't they see how shoddy the episode was as and this is not the first episode with sub par quality.  Coming to dialogues , do they even hear the dialogues or just acting sye kaam chaala lete hain 🤦 with ear buds 🤔.

None of sais dialogues made sense today and her shots looked like they were taken from weird angles and pasted randomly for the episode. I just could not connect to her today.

Pakhi, she was not entirely at fault but I would have expected her to atleast come forward and help Sai. Has she turned into a stone woman? Even when Virat asked her to get first aid kit she stood there crying and defending herself I am not saying it's wrong to defend but atleast help someone who got hurt first.

Virat , yes his anger at Pakhi for not helping Sai or getting first aid kid is justified but not holding her arm in anger. He had no right to do so neither in this scene nor the earlier scene. She is his brothers wife which he himself keeps on reminding her all the time,  so he really needs some boundaries. 

Trimurti the less said the better kyaa log hain irrespective of who is right or wrong they are going to blindly support Didi, is Didi their long lost daughter 🤔🤔

To the director, editor , dialogue writer and lighting folks what is your dushmani with FD. Weird angles , sloppy direction and editing, dialogues , did they proof read what google translator gave or blindly just took them as see and changed only the part where Trimurti were supposed to scold Pakhi and Pakhi apologizing 🤔. what was the lighting for Didi she looked like she was going to burst into flames😂

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Like you said, today's episode was yet another indication of how low Pakhi has fallen in life. With everyone saying that she didn't push Sai on purpose so it wasn't her fault, I cannot agree with this. Yes, it was an accident. But, even Virat himself said that it wasn't about the actual push or fall. It was about the fact that when Sai fell, Pakhi just stood there. She refused to help her up, let alone get the first aid box. And instead of apologizing and just ending the drama right there, she started victimizing herself and bashing Sai as usual. In fact, she had been bashing Sai since the very moment she entered her room to call her downstairs. 

To many, Virat was not stern enough and his rage did not last long enough. However, I thought that his dialogues were 100% on point today. He told Pakhi that he knows better than anyone else in the entire house that she doesn't care at all about Sai. He told her that he will not tolerate Sai in pain and that he will never let this happen again. He told her to shut up when she was throwing her shameless taunts at Sai. And the anger was apparent in his eyes. In terms of his anger not lasting long enough, nothing matters more to him than Sai. He did not want to ruin her birthday further, so he chose to support her in ending the drama and cutting the cake. I don't see anything wrong with that. If anything, it shows the respect he has for her feelings and how he just wants to make this day special for her. 

I really had hoped that Trimurthi would not defend Pakhi today, but what else is to be expected from them at this point. However, even what they were saying was making no sense and it was apparent that they were at a loss for words. 

In terms of what you have written about the arm grab, I disagree. I think it was definitely a manhandling scene. I personally could see the force with which he grabbed her arm, and that is unacceptable. Not because of their past, but because he does not have the permission to grab anyone like that. He cannot express his rages with his hands. That is just not okay. His rage was justified, and I loved it, but that scene was just too far. But, I agree that he needs to draw his boundaries with her based on the uncomfortable hand holding scene... to me, that wasn't a fault of his character, because his intentions were pure. He just wanted her to shut up and it was an impulse to make her to do. But, it was definitely bad bad bad writing...this is the same Virat who has refused Pakhi's touch at multiple points and has purposely kept his distance. 

I loved the scene at the end of the episode where Virat makes Sai feed the cake to her abba first. This man really understands his wife so well, and he never wants to take the importance away from her father. Another moment I liked was Sai's face watching Virat take care of her. She is so smitten by his affection for her 

Now, I did have a few complaints with the episode. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like some of the SaiRat scenes have been getting cut short lately and the direction and editing on them has been extra bad. I'm not going to bring up past episodes again, but today... why was the cake feeding scene so short? And why is Sai and Ajinkya's cake scene tomorrow already looking like it will be way better than the SaiRat scene we got today? And why was Virat sitting so far away from Sai while blowing on her wound? It was still cute because of Neil and Ayesha' chemistry and acting, but it looked kind of awkward. I really don't know what is going on these days in this regard. 

@bold: couldn't agree more! Also the scene initial scene between virat and Pakhi, virat was almost in Pakhi's face! Sairat scenes are bad these days the director needs to work on them cause thats the USP of the show! 

I just wish they paid attention to these things the viewers point out! If someone is on Instagram pls drop a message to the director, ranjit someone I guess he is the one directing it! 

ppnn7191 thumbnail

Thanks for the post Neerja!

PP's acting was wild! It been so many months yet she hasn't managed to tone down and learn, unfortunate! she was coming across as a stubborn child crying and throwing a tantrum! 

ppnn7191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rdigest

To me today's episode was drama laced with unintentional comedy. What are the makers drinking or eating. Don't they see how shoddy the episode was as and this is not the first episode with sub par quality.  Coming to dialogues , do they even hear the dialogues or just acting sye kaam chaala lete hain 🤦 with ear buds 🤔.

None of sais dialogues made sense today and her shots looked like they were taken from weird angles and pasted randomly for the episode. I just could not connect to her today.

Pakhi, she was not entirely at fault but I would have expected her to atleast come forward and help Sai. Has she turned into a stone woman? Even when Virat asked her to get first aid kit she stood there crying and defending herself I am not saying it's wrong to defend but atleast help someone who got hurt first.

Virat , yes his anger at Pakhi for not helping Sai or getting first aid kid is justified but not holding her arm in anger. He had no right to do so neither in this scene nor the earlier scene. She is his brothers wife which he himself keeps on reminding her all the time,  so he really needs some boundaries. 

Trimurti the less said the better kyaa log hain irrespective of who is right or wrong they are going to blindly support Didi, is Didi their long lost daughter 🤔🤔

To the director, editor , dialogue writer and lighting folks what is your dushmani with FD. Weird angles , sloppy direction and editing, dialogues , did they proof read what google translator gave or blindly just took them as see and changed only the part where Trimurti were supposed to scold Pakhi and Pakhi apologizing 🤔. what was the lighting for Didi she looked like she was going to burst into flames😂

@bold: I completely agree on this! It made the whole episode seem a little irritating to me today! Also the sairat scene was so badly directed! I'm shocked these people have the nerve to telecast such pathetic work, that too at prime time on star plus ! 

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 years ago

I watched again because the first time i was very focused on virats words n expressions that i didn't focus on the touching and when i watched a second time it does seem like he has a  firm grip on pp's arm which is not ok.I hate any physical contact between virat pp - even if its trivial so this scene was not needed..

i hope they stop this hand holding. 

The Sairat scenes angles/direction is poor. It only works because of the actors. In kd when virat led Sai out of the room he had an arm around her protectively. That was onmitted. He was sitting too far away while bandaging n blowing on her cut. Cake cutting mein hand is not Virats, otherwise poora frame dikhate. They have cut it because they didnt actually have virat feeding Sai cake scene. 🙄  Makers need to step it up. Sairat are their usp. They need to write/direct good scenes  consistently. Ek epi ki tareef kardi toh inn logon ke par nikalte hai. The makers need to be careful with caner angles, editing, dialogues, script, all these things!