Swati Kapoor Aka Mahira Confirms Her Exit From Tv Show Kundali Bhagya

Funny29 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Swati Kapoor Aka Mahira Confirms Her Exit From Tv Show Kundali Bhagya

Swati Kapoor who is known for essaying the role of Mahira Khanna in the show Kundali Bhagya will soon exit the show. The actress confirmed the news and shared that she has already shot her last episodes.

In an interview with BT, Swati talked about it and shared, “You leave certain things with a happy heart and I am in that zone right now. Right now l have good things and memories, I don’t know how I would feel afterwards. 14 July was my last day on sets, I ensured I said goodbye to everyone beforehand, because the whole cast was not present,”

When asked about her feelings for her track coming to an end, she shares, “The show is completing 1000 episodes and is now taking a 3 months leap. My character exits by this time. I didn’t want to leave the show, but as I mentioned I have no bitter feelings or I don’t feel that it happened really fast. I have done everything I can to make this character better by the day,”

Talking about her 2-year journey in the show and bond with the lead actor of the show Dheeraj Dhoopar, she says, “I will really miss Dheeraj being around. He has been somebody who has encouraged and appreciated me since day one. When I joined the show, it was already on-air and at that time Dheeraj was the one who stood by me like a rock. He used to tell what was working and what was not. When I told him that I will be exiting the show, he started telling me what I can do next and how to go about things. I will also miss Ruhi Chaturvedi because most of my scenes in the show have been with her. We have had a lot of fun together,”

When asked about her future plans, she shared, “Let’s see! I will definitely not take any time off, because the pandemic has taught us a lot about the unpredictable nature of time. And I don’t want to lose out when I can work,” Swati signs off.

https://www.tellyupdates.com/swati-kapoor-aka-mahira-confirms-her-exit-from-tv-show-kundali-bhagya/?bs-comment-added=1#comment-6881583

Thank God finally, I don't care if the show makes a leap or not I'm glad she's going and am excited about a new entry.

Edited by Funny29 - 2 years ago