Ashish and Pearl Grey in relationship wtf!!!!!

Manveer_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys am I the only one or you also noticing ...Aadarsh character is totally killed in the show he just came to show and do nothing!!!

I am pissed off i think the reason is that pearl grey ...she stopped shooting of ashish.

Come on he is young and pearl is very aged women.How could he date her wtf!!

Guys please stop this nonsense !!!!!there is no sense of their relationship...bcz pearl has already young kids from 1st and 2nd marriage.

Guys please do something and stop this please!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaverma thumbnail

hello tumse esa kisne kaha koi article aya he kya esa nahi ho sakta.

Pearl mam or ashish kapoor no way.

shilpa11 thumbnail

Edited by shilpa11 - 2 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is not the platform to discuss such things. Ashish's character has a lot of scope, he will get his revenge track which should start once this amnesia track end, which will because it is getting a lot of negative feedback. 

Let's not unnecessarily promote rumours here.

Manveer_fan thumbnail

Hey soo true but see the insta post of pearl and ashish!!i am disappointed not watching pratigya anymore this is going to be bad impact on public that son age dating mom age 🥴🥴pearl using ashish only bcz aadarsh comes in pratigya only to eat in dining table nothing more than that..

Sorry !!guys

Manveer_fan thumbnail

Check insta profile of ashish and pearl both

Manveer_fan thumbnail

Check insta profile of ashish and pearl both

Manveer_fan thumbnail
radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

These are two adult people who have the right to live their life. It shouldn't matter to us at all how other people go about their relationships as it does not effect us. 

SFZZ thumbnail

Hi Manveer_fan, 

I understand how you would be feeling. Especially when we grow up liking an actor or an actress..we think they deserve soo much more in life. 

But you also need to accept that they are adult individuals who can make mature decisions and know what is good for them. 

Unfortunately, we as fans can only accept what actors do and try to make peace with is.