Beautiful analysis 13th july -By meera gopalakrishnan aka shruthiravi

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Credit source -twitter account -meera Gopalakrishnan aka shruthiravi

so here is the analysis-i have copy pasted it here with credit! Just read it guys!! Its beautiful!

So the first thread. This is for Pallavi.
Remember the girl who hid her face with the pallu of her saree for a crime she didn't commit 

She fell into the arms of a mighty tycoon Raghav Rao as a cage enclosed them. She was pleading sir I didn't do anything. I didn't steal. The necklace got stuck in my blouse by mistake

Pallavi who was so image conscious  who wanted to be good for everyone who wanted to look good in front of everyone. Pallavi who didn't blink an eye when a woman gave her the white saree telling she is a widow. Everyone remember the goody goody pallu rt .

Today the same girl in front of full audience threatened the policeman in the police station and fired the gun in the police station and choose the cage. Where did she get that courage 

For that u have to go back to the first cage scene. Pallavi today said jahan Raghav hai wahan Pallavi hai. Observe the first cage scene. U will understand jahan Pallavi hai wahan Raghav hai. To catch her before falling

To liberate her,to protect her image from the vultures of the world if truth is with her. That trust,that belief in Raghav gave the courage for that girl to do what she did in police station for what she believed is right 

Pallavi ne tho Raghav ke naam par duniya ki har laxmanrekha ko par kiya #MehndiHaiRachneWaali #RaghVi. Just want to conclude for pallu it's jahan mile saath piya ka jaana wahan hai.

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhara88 thumbnail

This one is for Raghav.
Do u know how God feels when he has to answer all the prayers. If not watch Raghav Rao in today's episode. U will understand bhagwan ka confusion and how difficult it's to become God. 

A man is faced with 3 requests. Requests from 3 important ladies in his life. His sister says brother protect me,his mother says if there is truth in what pallavi said stand by her, and his wife asks what I am to u,doesn't my pain matter to u 

In jail Pallavi says u don't have intelligence do u want to become God. Really RR doesn't hav intelligence. He has taken this decision to answer all the 3 requests.  Protection for kirti,support for Pallavi and to answer what she means to him 

U will ask me how. Thoda wait karo. U too will get answers. Pallavi will get what she wants not her way but his way. The battle belongs to her, but the reins of that battle will be with him .Direction of that battle will be decided by him 

The world will see the fight of Pallavi fighting all alone,while our Kirti will be happy to hav her face saved and have her bf too. Jab khushi zyada hoti hain,confidence zyada hota hain tho galti bhi hoti hain 

Kirti will come out on her own from the protective shield her bro has given in direct line of Pallu's fire. Ek theer se do nishaan. Pallu has to strike. Sunny and Kirti together 

And believe me RR himself will be responsible for she making that mistake. And that will be his answer to the woman who chose him. RR plays directly but for her woh har hadh thod sakta hai aur chal bhi kar sakta hai

dhara88 thumbnail

This is to highlight the illusion of the foolish Kirti and Sunny

Kirti was telling becoz her bro chose her pallu is jealous,becoz her bro is not giving her attention she tries to break her relationship with sunny 

Do you know what it reminded me of. I don't know how many of you hav watched 2013 Mahabharat in SP. There is a scene in it. On 14th day of battle unable to kill Jaydrath Arjun walking towards the pyre to commit suicide. Entire kaurav sena mocking. 

Jaydrath laughing like maniac. Duryodhan mocking Arjun what did he get by choosing Krishna without weapon. He was going to lose. As Jaydrath comes in direct line of fire Krishna gives the answer 

What Arjun got by choosing him. The chakra moves from the sun and the sun shines bright. In flash of second Pasupathastra goes with Jaydrath's head. Jaydrath had all the protection. But it was his need to see downfall of arjun that finished him 

Kirti and sunny will do something as its not just abt their protection it's abt Pallu's fall and the shield will go on its own. Kirti gave that indication when she broke the tray in Pallu hand and took sunny hand 

In breaking that tray with food she had insulted the Annapurna and the Lakshmi of the house. Aur jahan Lakshmi nahi hoti wahan narayan tho ho hi nahi sakta

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In breaking that tray with food she had insulted the Annapurna and the Lakshmi of the house. Aur jahan Lakshmi nahi hoti wahan narayan tho ho hi nahi sakta

OMGGG...this line ❤️❤️❤️

Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with your each and every line.. 

So beautifully explained. 

Wallflowers thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully interpreted.

The tray scene was beautifully explained❤️

In breaking that tray with food she had insulted the Annapurna and the Lakshmi of the house. Aur jahan Lakshmi nahi hoti wahan narayan tho ho hi nahi sakta.

👏👏

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So beautiful analysis. 👏

Chaitra_25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You explained it so beautifully with perfect examples

And the last line 😍 just took my 💓 heart

dhara88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitra_25

You explained it so beautifully with perfect examples

And the last line 😍 just took my 💓 heart

yes…the person who wrote this analysis is writer.😛

dhara88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parboni

So beautiful analysis. 👏

she is writer and tvshow reviewer who wrote this analysis!