Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Ohh that cutie. 

Vaise guys. I think life mein kuch gadbad hai. Aajkal ke saare MLs ke naam mere doston pe jaa rahe hain, pata nahi kyun. Raghav toh hai hi, Vansh from IMMJ, Ahaan from IPZN. It's very strange how all of a sudden this has started happening. Mujhe bada ajeeb lagta hai. IMMJ and IPZN toh maine khaas dekhe nahi, but this Raghav thing na is damn ajeeb. 

Any similarities? Ye wale aur wo wale Raghav me? I watched one epi of IPZN.... Gul and her AYM 🤔 kuchh khaas maza nahi aya.. didnt even watching the 2nd epi

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hahaha I'm serious, I'm actually annoyed you know. Like in my head, there's only one 'Raghav' slot, now what to do? 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Now you are on point😎

Ab jake sahi pakde hain?

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Any similarities? Ye wale aur wo wale Raghav me? I watched one epi of IPZN.... Gul and her AYM 🤔 kuchh khaas maza nahi aya.. didnt even watching the 2nd epi

Zero similarities. Less than zero if possible. (BTW this was the friend who witnessed the flying dupatta incident). My friend is the most humble, down to earth, low key and non confrontational person I've met in my life. Main usse show ke random clips bhejti rehti hoon, just to annoy him. When RR does something very audacious, I'll send with caption "this you????" and if anyone ever screams at him or scolds him or hits him, it is sent with caption "this me!!!!!" 

Bechara itni bribes offer kar chuka for me to stop watching. I think I sent him kaanton ke bediyan waala promo every day for 10 days. 

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Don't watch it kuch khaas nahi hai IPZN main. I left it kab ka😆

MistyDawn thumbnail

Zero similarities. Less than zero if possible. (BTW this was the friend who witnessed the flying dupatta incident). My friend is the most humble, down to earth, low key and non confrontational person I've met in my life. Main usse show ke random clips bhejti rehti hoon, just to annoy him. When RR does something very audacious, I'll send with caption "this you????" and if anyone ever screams at him or scolds him or hits him, it is sent with caption "this me!!!!!" 

Bechara itni bribes offer kar chuka for me to stop watching. I think I sent him kaanton ke bediyan waala promo every day for 10 days. 

Bechara😆 wese RR wo sab hone ke alawa handsome bhi to hai. Your friend should take that as an underhand compliment..😆 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Don't watch it kuch khaas nahi hai IPZN main. I left it kab ka😆

Ek time pe ek show hi kafi hai.  

_Blessy_ thumbnail

Ab jake sahi pakde hain?

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Bechara😆 wese RR wo sab hone ke alawa handsome bhi to hai. Your friend should take that as an underhand compliment..😆 

He's just so angry at show waala Raghav all the time, I doubt he's noticed his looks. 

"What kind of show are you watching? Why is this weirdo besmirching my good name? Yeh itne gusse mein kyun rehta? Chill nahi kar sakta"

And then, the big waala taunt

"God, I thought you're intelligent, Ashi. I expected better from you" 

I've been trying to get him to watch, so we can talk about it- he has the funniest takes on things, but as you can imagine, it's not going well. 

_Blessy_ thumbnail

Hahaha I'm serious, I'm actually annoyed you know. Like in my head, there's only one 'Raghav' slot, now what to do? 

Hmm... Let me think

See I am seriously thinking👇

Kuch solution mila tho pakka kal batati hoon kya karna hai🤣

Good Night Ashi & Vaishu🤗

❤️