Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I am in the minority here. I think Pallavi is so cold regarding Kirti. I agree Kirti did the wrong thing. She should have stopped and taken Mandhar to hospital. That is Pallavi’s argument and she is treating Kirti like a cold blooded murderer. What really happened was an accident that took place during a very bad storm. I feel for the Raos as Ragav saw what happened. He didn’t run away. He protected his sister like any brother would. He also corrected the wrong Kirti did. He took Mandar to the hospital. He should have revealed this Pallavi when he wrongfully confessed abt committing the crime. Pallavi does not want to see things from Ragavs POV. She is in no dilemma as one would be when it comes to having a member of your family arrested

I would have accepted her behaviour had she got her khaku arrested for what she did to Kirti. Girls in Kirti situation could have committed suicide. That situation could have taken a life as well. What did we see Pallavi do to seek justice here. No she is partial to D family. She has not accepted R family as her own. She didn’t even apologize to amma n Kirti for false arrests 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I thought about this also, Pallavi is usually sensitive to think about all the people, so people have more expectations from her.....And I thought how does she feel about putting Keerthi behind bars, since she is her friend and SIL...

But if she had decided to bury the matter, well that wouldn't have gone down well too, because that will be like a typical mahaan ITV FL type of behavior that people accuse her to be... And that wouldn't have made sense in fact, I would call her utterly blind in love for her new found family... 

I think Pallavi will eventually try to understand Keerthi's POV too.. Unlike Keerthi. However the idea that somebody ran away after causing a person to die (in her head) and then lying about it and even wanting others to take blame for it, can propel anyone to take a stand, especially if she herself was that one person who was wanting to give Mandaar justice. Keerthi is being utterly insensitive and selfish here, her focal point being saving herself/her boyfriend, and I get that normal people behave like that... 

Pallavi isn't cold, but if she is cold for ungrateful people, and for her own beliefs, I will take it anyday over all the time adjusting sacrificial heroine... She doesn't need to prove her loyalty to Raos, it's obvious. For that matter, it's not even expected of Raghav to honour his relationship with Sawants or Deshmukhs... He can be as nonchalant as he wants and Pallavi won't even expect him to do something... Whatever little he does, it's considered enough.. 

Edited by Ubiquitos - 2 years ago
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail

Par mujhe woh badi hot lagti hai... Specially yoga karte waqt☺️

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RoadsideRomeo-

My gosh Rahul 🤣

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh god, this comment deserves a reply, but mere paas words nahi hai, so bhavnaon ko samajh lo 🤣🤣

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://tenor.com/ujp6.gif

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo Anna ko na sahi tumhe to lagi 😆

Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Areh Anna ko bhi lgti hai Vaishu! He just doesn’t say it kyunki wo sabh kuch bolta nhi hai 😆❤️

https://tenor.com/bFpXP.gif

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Kisne Bola Anna ko nahi lagi? 🤣

Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12