Recent Episodes

PranPriye thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The recent episodes have been pacy with Siddhi standing up to Sarkar and Akka Bai. Felt very bad for Soni. The actors are all good and the story is moving now. 

Siddhi - Shiva relationship has taken a backward step though. At first Siddhi saying 'jaahil' seemed in a mild, irritated manner or somewhat teasingly. But now, it's quite harsh and frequent. Siddhi is also using Shiva's past against Akka Bai when she should be revealing Akka Bai's evil deeds or incompetence/corruption as a politician . She threw Jalwa under the bus too indirectly. Before this weeks episodes, I understood Siddhi's anger and stance. Now, she appears proud and uncaring. I wish some change comes in their relationship with either Siddhi walking out of the house or treating Shiva with some compassion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PranPriye

The recent episodes have been pacy with Siddhi standing up to Sarkar and Akka Bai. Felt very bad for Soni. The actors are all good and the story is moving now. 

Siddhi - Shiva relationship has taken a backward step though. At first Siddhi saying 'jaahil' seemed in a mild, irritated manner or somewhat teasingly. But now, it's quite harsh and frequent. Siddhi is also using Shiva's past against Akka Bai when she should be revealing Akka Bai's evil deeds or incompetence/corruption as a politician . She threw Jalwa under the bus too indirectly. Before this weeks episodes, I understood Siddhi's anger and stance. Now, she appears proud and uncaring. I wish some change comes in their relationship with either Siddhi walking out of the house or treating Shiva with some compassion.

Hello friend and guess what, I FULLY agree with you lol.❤️

PranPriye thumbnail

Hi! So nice to see you. 🤗

I don't come to IF frequently, so when I did I was surprised to see this forum so quiet. I guess, the previous episodes were kind of slow, that's why. 

Looking forward to some good episodes and an active forum. :)

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Hi! So nice to see you. 🤗

I don't come to IF frequently, so when I did I was surprised to see this forum so quiet. I guess, the previous episodes were kind of slow, that's why. 

Looking forward to some good episodes and an active forum. :)

Same here. It's quite decent, so wonder why the forum is so quiet!

And just like you I am also a very infrequent visitor and was so happy to see your post!🤗

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know right! However I come regularly to rate the show.. This is a decent show.. Where the story paces in a balanced manner