armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So since the precap shows not just the fact that pallavi is pointing the gun at someone (possibly the cop), she seems to have come from somewhere angry/in a rush and has done this action.

Only rr is capable of making her go nuts, plus there was a BTS of rr and pals talking, in what seemed like in jail (only pals hair was shown). So my guess is that after the talk, with rr being adamant about being in jail, pals would have said that if you can do this stupidity then I'll show you to what heights I can go to and hence the precap scene.

Just my thoughts. What do you predict out of the precap?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: armaanasya

So since the precap shows not just the fact that pallavi is pointing the gun at someone (possibly the cop), she seems to have come from somewhere angry/in a rush and has done this action.

Only rr is capable of making her go nuts, plus there was a BTS of rr and pals talking, in what seemed like in jail (only pals hair was shown). So my guess is that after the talk, with rr being adamant about being in jail, pals would have said that if you can do this stupidity then I'll show you to what heights I can go to and hence the precap scene.

Just my thoughts. What do you predict out of the precap?

Pallavi was not angry but desperate 

Before that scene she will be questioned by media and that will lead her to rush to police station 

armaanasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Pallavi was not angry but desperate 

Before that scene she will be questioned by media and that will lead her to rush to police station 

You're right. Aptly put. She was seeming desperate. Your logic makes senseπŸ‘πŸΌ

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think she would want to speak with R which police will refuse and in desperation when refused by police she will pull the gun...then we will get the jail scene 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

We have pals baby smiling in the same yellow Saree in sure Raghav Amma ko bol raha hoga unki bahu le kaarnaame

It's good police Raghav se good relations mein hai else Pals baby par case banta hai 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I so want Sanki to be there when Pallavi pulls the gun on the cop 

Media got wind of it

Pallavi comes with Farhad police keep ke peechu 

Media questions her

She enters ps 

Throws the bag

Grabs the gun 

Release him or else

Then she might come to know police Pati ki mili bhagat hai to catch Sunny 

armaanasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

We have pals baby smiling in the same yellow Saree in sure Raghav Amma ko bol raha hoga unki bahu le kaarnaame

It's good police Raghav se good relations mein hai else Pals baby par case banta hai 

That smile pic is off-screen I guess. She's looking at the camera

armaanasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I so want Sanki to be there when Pallavi pulls the gun on the cop 

Media got wind of it

Pallavi comes with Farhad police keep ke peechu 

Media questions her

She enters ps 

Throws the bag

Grabs the gun 

Release him or else

Then she might come to know police Pati ki mili bhagat hai to catch Sunny 

Release ka nahi hoga yaar, only to meet him. I saw a bts where raghav is talking in a dark, jail like, room to a visitor (pallavi s back only shown).

And it's a murder charge of a big business man. How much ever contact you have, they have to keep him in the prison till he gets bail na. Pals ka gun dikhana hi ajeeb hai. Criminal offence. Some illogical things they show. Lol.

Tping thumbnail

precap se actual shayad thoda alag ho .. I think she went to meet him & police dint allow 

So madam ne jaaneka natak kiya, bhaag k wapas ai & gun point kardi taaki she gets arrested too

Esaaa hogaaa tooo mazzzaaa a jaega 😍😍

armaanasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tping

precap se actual shayad thoda alag ho .. I think she went to meet him & police dint allow 

So madam ne jaaneka natak kiya, bhaag k wapas ai & gun point kardi taaki she gets arrested too

Esaaa hogaaa tooo mazzzaaa a jaega 😍😍

Solid mazaa hoga! β€οΈ