Welcome the New Crazy Creatives

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

In the committee room at the Crazy Creatives Hub, 5 Crazies are sat around the table swirling around in their swivel chairs rolling their eyes in boredom as they await the team Head to start the meeting. Suddenly, a ball of energy charged through the door making them all turn their heads

Megha (whilst removing her coat and scarf): So so sorry for being so late guys, you won't believe what a morning I have had.. first my stupid alarm didn't go off this morning, so I naturally got up late. I rushed to have a shower only to find... (Megha continued narrating the mishaps that occurred all morning while the others just sighed)

Sensing no one was interested in her saga, Megha smiled nervously as she sat down at the table: erm so what did I miss?

"Nothing," the rest of the team mates replied. Megha looked at Kadyn questionably. 

"We are waiting for Her Royal Highness to call the meeting" said Kadyn whilst looking towards Yuvika who was sat staring at the TV screen.

"What's the delay? She's sat right there" pointed out Megha

Mou: 3 words: Euro 2020, Semi Final, England. 

Megha: Ah I see. So what's the plan now? I can't be waiting here for too long; I have a hair appointment today (Aditi rolled her eyes as Megha flicked her hair back)

Pro: Ok, I've had enough, Let's just get this meeting started. Yuvi will join during half time. There is no way we can pull her away from an England match in a semi-final. (Everyone nodded in agreement)

Aditi: So what is on the agenda for today's meeting?

Mou (excitedly): New Crazies.. we need to announce their arrival in our team and have a party. 

Kadyn: Sounds like fun... so what's the theme of the party? (Everyone looks at one another shrugging their shoulders)

Yuvika: Come on Sterling!!.. strike a goal will ya! (yells in the background)

Megha: (pointing towards Yuvi) Striker...(all look at her confused) I mean let's base the theme around the Euro 2020!! 

Kadyn: Oh great! as if we haven't already had enough of this tournament, we now need to include it in crazy creatives as well?

Maria: I agree.. I'm so fed up of hearing Euro 2020 everywhere I go. Not here please. 

Aditi (turning to whisper to Mou): She's only saying that because France are out (both girls share a giggle, while Maria glares at them)

Pro: Come on girls, let's not start a fight. I think Megha is right, Euro 2020 is a good theme. The world of football is constantly changing... gone are the days where we'd see the big nations like France and Germany in the finals... the small nations are now gaining recognition and fame as they introduce fresh players into their teams. And that's what we are doing... we are bringing in new strikers...

Mou: Oh I quite like that idea... so who are these new strikers joining our team? I can't wait for them to join.  

Aditi: Well the wait is over.. I have the names right here (waving a piece of paper in the air) and without further delay, let's clap for the new bakras... i mean.. the new strikers... πŸ˜ƒ

-RD-

Life_Is_Dutiful

NSKay

Minionite

Serpensortia

Kadyn: Crazy Strikers hey? cool name. so will I have a special name too?

Pro: We ALL will have a cool name...(Kadyn gave a cheeky smile) hmmm how about Crazy Midfielders...? (Everyone smiled in agreement)

Sonatia

beingaditij

dmegha

metacrisis

Leprechaun

DreamyButterfly

Megha: Cool, so that's all sorted then... us oldies are the crazy midfielders, while the newbies will be the crazy strikers...yeah? (All nodded) Ok then, I'm off to the salon, see you guys at the party tonight! 

Before anyone could say anything, Megha was out the door. The rest of the girls smiled and packed up their belongings. One last look at Yuvika who was still glued to the TV screen. 

Mou: so what do we do about Yuvi? (Kadyn scribbles something on a piece of paper) Kadyn: That should do it. We'll see Yuvi at the party. 

After 5 minutes...

Yuvika: Ok its half time so let's wrap up this meeting quickly (turns to see the hub is empty) Pro? Mou? (Scratching her head she walks towards the table and picks up the piece of paper Kadyn had left and reads it)

"Party for Crazy Strikers in CC forum tonight at 8PM. Be there if you are feeling up to it"

Yuvika: Feeling up to it? Of course I will be... I'll be celebrating England's win tonight as well. We will definitely bring the Euro Cup home this year!" 

Will they or will they not? Something time will tell but the crazy creative team will definitely be back with awesome threads for you all. Until then please join the party in welcoming the newbies on board. smiley31

Crazy Strikers, your rights to the forum will be available shortly. In case of any issues please PM me, until then Enjoy!

Graphics: metacrisis

Write up: Yuvika_15

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats to you all. 

Welcome back subha and Pooja. 

Shreya... we team up again!

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 2 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Welcome to CC lovelies! πŸ€—

So glad to have you all in the team!

Looking forward to an amazing time! 

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The thread looks so vibrant! The tags are really cute @Pro! And love the new titles! 

Congratulations to everyone who got selected! CC is an amazing place to be. The time I spent there was my best on IF. 

Congratulations Shiri and nice to see you Subha! πŸ€—

Shreya? πŸ˜² I'm surprised to see you here.. I thought you played for the opposite teamπŸ˜† neitherless hope you have a crazy time πŸ˜‰

And congratulations to all the old members Pro, Mou, Maria, Kadyn, Aditi and Megha for the new title! 

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Shreya? πŸ˜² I'm surprised to see you here.. I thought you played for the opposite teamπŸ˜† 

🀣 My mind is very bad with that comment #LGBTpride 🀣

Congratulations to all the newbies, hoping to see more fun CC activities in the future πŸ™‚

And yes Dear SRI. I myself am surprised to see you in CC for someone who loved *shall-not-be-named* team 🀣

Congratulations to Pro & teddy too for the promotion ❀️ 

Edited by GuardianDevil - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

congrats to all new CC members ..

Minionite thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I can't wait to join the "strikers". What exactly are we striking? πŸ˜ˆ

I don't do kids as a rule, but that rule is negotiable if the kid's a dick.  (B99 anyone?)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Great. Who are we killing?

@Nidz @Sam: Well given that team no longer exists, I moved over to the dark side. πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Specially Congratulating Shreya ... so happy to see you in the CC team 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Congratulations to all πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Welcome back Pooja and great to see you here Shreya πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats  Shreya , Shirisha , Pooja, Life_Is_Dutiful and NSKay πŸ₯³

Congrats Mou,Megha, Leprechaun, Aditi,metacrisis and DreamyButterfly for d new title πŸ₯³