Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Tannu tu Gujarati hai na? 

Mereko ish Lori ka meaning short mein bata sakti Hai? Mereko humesha se Janna tha but Google mein bhi Mila nehi πŸ€”

https://youtu.be/VwNdhHi5WSA

Janmashtami wala song hai. Maiya Yashoda saying she wants to preserve her Kanha from all evils and live long, he is the reason for her eternal happiness, a prasad of Mahadev and Devi Parvati's blessings on her family, like a flower and a part of her heart β€οΈ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Me000w

Janmashtami wala song hai. Maiya Yashoda saying she wants to preserve her Kanha from all evils and live long, he is the reason for her eternal happiness, a prasad of Mahadev and Devi Parvati's blessings on her family, like a flower and a part of her heart β€οΈ

Thank you sooo much πŸ€—

Oh it's on Yasodha and Kahna 🌼

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Me000w

Aiyyo! Ye kya baat hui? Woh bechare fans itne passionately tumhare threads mein apne pure jeevan ki katha vyathit kar rahe hai aur tum unke liye ek show nai dekh sakti? Ae na chaalse πŸ˜ˆ

P.S NBT was such a beautiful show! There will never be another one β€οΈ 

I have not seen that other Hasan show you folks are discussing about, but think I have heard of it before too. Sounds awesome! 

Reva de, sab chalse βœ‹  πŸ˜†

It was a beautiful show re β€οΈ

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yukti4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Game Ready !!

Sab log khelna tum @ujwala, @simi, @aditi, @Tannu, @arpi, @abjini

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5240358

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Episode update ~ 

Mohan Chacha visited Uday's house. Kabir as usual was hiding under Vashma's bed πŸ˜† Mohan was blabbering about Kabir in front of unconcious Vashma, Kabir heard that and told Uday πŸ‘ Uday got suspicious that may be along with Vashma, Mohan too knows something about Kabir πŸ˜Ž 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Episode update ~ 

Mohan Chacha visited Uday's house. Kabir as usual was hiding under Vashma's bed πŸ˜† Mohan was blabbering about Kabir in front of unconcious Vashma, Kabir heard that and told Uday πŸ‘ Uday got suspicious that may be along with Vashma, Mohan too knows something about Kabir πŸ˜Ž 

Kabir is smart just like his parents Vashmay.Like Vashma didn't took much time to know about Mohan's schemes and Manak being Kabir in the same way Uday also got to know about Mohan's chacha's schemes today😎.I hope Uday will not be too foolish like Vashma and will take Amdheer's help to find out about all Mohan chacha's schemes and Kabir because if he didn't took Amdheer's help then he may fall in danger like VashmaπŸ€”.

Edited by Abjini - 2 years ago