Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva’s educational qualifications: He didn't go to college. He said the same thing to Raavi. 

So, I am assuming he only studied till 12th🥺 because he knows how to talk about Identity crisis. 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frnd_ship

No they changed the name just like mansukh bhai to rasik bhai

Arre no no Mansukh and Rasik are two different people 🤣🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Transference

Shiva’s educational qualifications: He didn't go to college. He said the same thing to Raavi. 

So, I am assuming he only studied till 12th🥺 because he knows how to talk about Identity crisis. 

I’ll put that answer in- but I’ll not strikethrough the question- hopefully we will get confirmation in upcoming episodes

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

You know what I was thinking? There are about 130+ episodes so far, we should split them amongst ourselves, maybe 8 per person. And search for these answers 🤣 I’m 100% we’ll get something 🤣 Should we? should we?

I’m going to rewatch the episodes next week hihi so if I find some answers, I will post it 🤣

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Raavi's surname is still a mystery... As per ITV logic it will be introduced later when they needed to spice up the story I am sure in future Raavi's paternal family will be introduced (because that's how ITV always work when these villain will sort out they will introduced new ones) but it will take time

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I got inspiration form the EDT and created this post to do my due for Chaskameter 🤣

List of unanswered questions from the show:

1. Is there a Jamuna Kaki? If so, who is she?

2. What is Maama’s surname?

3. What is Raavi’s surname?
4. Who was Maami ki Behen?

5. What Dhara’s mom’s name? Where is she?

6. What is Kaka’s name?

7. Was there really a Kesar? Who was red-ribbon wali ladki?

8. What happened to Anita’s parents?

9. Where is Shivang(Maami’s beta)?

A: Studying in Delhi. Episode 36(TS: 19.20)

10. What is Shiva’s educational qualifications?

A: Standard 12th

11. Is Motiben married? 
12. What is Janardhan’s surname?

A: Seth- Seth itself is a surname. Mentioned by @frnd_ship

Please post on any fun questions that are seemingly unanswered in the show 😆

If answers are found to any of these questions I will strike through them.

I am pretty sure Suman called Mama as Jagat Narayana once before wedding, and she calls him jaggiya also (nickname). So I guess Mama's surname is Narayana. Raavi's surname depends on whether Mama-Mami are her legally adoptive parents or legal guardians. If they are adoptive parents then her surname pre-marriage was Narayana. Otherwise if she used her biological father's surname, then I don't know. My assumption is post marriage she changed her surname, but I don't think it has been confirmed.

Kesar, I think that caretaker guy told that its her room and now she lives in America(?). So not sure, but I think Kesar the girl exists, kesar the bhoot does not (unless you count Krish or Shiva, kesar 2.0😆)

funny_fubar thumbnail
Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

I am pretty sure Suman called Mama as Jagat Narayana once before wedding, and she calls him jaggiya also (nickname). So I guess Mama's surname is Narayana. Raavi's surname depends on whether Mama-Mami are her legally adoptive parents or legal guardians. If they are adoptive parents then her surname pre-marriage was Narayana. Otherwise if she used her biological father's surname, then I don't know. My assumption is post marriage she changed her surname, but I don't think it has been confirmed.

Kesar, I think that caretaker guy told that its her room and now she lives in America(?). So not sure, but I think Kesar the girl exists, kesar the bhoot does not (unless you count Krish or Shiva, kesar 2.0😆)

Any idea which episode she calls Maama by his name? 😆

hedwig_potter thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Any idea which episode she calls Maama by his name? 😆

I'll have to check the episodes. But now I vaguely remember she said to Prafulla that she is only accepting her brother, not her. That time, I think, she took his full name, just some time after marriage alliance was confirmed.

But I just  went on the wiki page, it says Jagat Narayana and also says Kanta is Suman's best friend.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Motiben sindoor and mangalsutra daal ke rakhti hai. Is it safe to assume she's married?🤔

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I assumed that Anita ke parents to nikal liye swarg ki ore....sorry but this is what I thought