Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yayyy back to my Anchal's DT 🥰🥰 

So pretty she is and what a performer.. 😍😍 I just fall in love with her everytime I see her on screen ❤️❤️

karuna_kini thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I am soooo glad she is busy here 😆 During KUDCA whenever she used to be online around 4.00pm we were like chalo no VashmAy scene as she isn't shooting 😭 Jab 4.00pm online nehi rehti thi we used to get happy 🤣 Shagun K tho timing ka Maa Baap nehi so we used to decode about their schedule from Anchal's online activities, like Raat ko 10 baje online means shooting tha 😆

Wow 😳 

Itna sab pata chalta tha online activities dekh ke? I never knew 😅 You must be following her like so deeply. 💕💕

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Yayyy back to my Anchal's DT 🥰🥰 

So pretty she is and what a performer.. 😍😍 I just fall in love with her everytime I see her on screen ❤️❤️

Welcome to Anchal AT ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Appreciation tweet for Anchal Sahu.  This girl shines in every role, the way she has managed to draw lines between Vashma, Noor, Bondita, Vaijanti that's commendable. She has made each one of them special and different with her versatility. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Wow 😳 

Itna sab pata chalta tha online activities dekh ke? I never knew 😅 You must be following her like so deeply. 💕💕

Hahahahaha yeah few of us did so 😆 It was fun  

karuna_kini thumbnail

Welcome to Anchal AT ❤️

I am actually so excited to see her in this show. And Shaghun is going to star in another show for which I can't wait. ❤️❤️  Hoping that Anchal and Shaghun both have a wonderful career graph ahead 😌🤞🏼

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I am actually so excited to see her in this show. And Shaghun is going to star in another show for which I can't wait. ❤️❤️  Hoping that Anchal and Shaghun both have a wonderful career graph ahead 😌🤞🏼

Having Anchal as Bondita is like dream coming true  Yes both of them deserves the best and I am sure soon they will reach to a position where they will give competition to well known faces. ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Tujhe yaad hai Tannu, this same SBS waloon ko Vashu ka character sketch pata nehi tha and look at them now, they are taking her interview.  This is called stepping out towards the success and popularity ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Tujhe yaad hai Tannu, this same SBS waloon ko Vashu ka character sketch pata nehi tha and look at them now, they are taking her interview.  This is called stepping out towards the success and popularity ❤️

Absolutely! It is a welcome change to see her appreciation and feels well deserved too 👏👍🏼