Originally posted by: nahtani88

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Thanks πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Myra05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Akkusharma77

First of all it's okay to reply late as we all know everyone is busy in their life so don't be sorry πŸ˜‡

And coming to the update 

So dono mein dosti ho gayi 😍😍

And that water sceneβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

"He was about to withdraw his legs when she said, "Give it a bit of time,  your body will get accustomed to this temperature."

Yeh jwaani and dewwani ke yaad aa gayi β™₯️β™₯️

And the best part was hand shaking and that tear wala part β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ So beautifully expressed πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Such a breathtaking and magnetic update 😍😍😍

And in the the twist πŸ€”πŸ€” Chalo dekho aage kya hota hai πŸ™ˆ

Thanks πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I was literally imagining them in that YJHD Wala scene....

The movie was lit...

Myra05 thumbnail

CHAPTER 6 

"Sorry Sia!! I am really really very sorry!!" 

Apologized an truly regretful Ishani who had been trying to pacify Sia from the past one hour.

She had been running behind or to say brisk walking behind Sia, who had been running in every corner of the house on her wheelchair.

After finally, having an good exercise of about an hour, Sia finally stopped.

Hands crossed, resting on her lap. Cheeks puffed up, while her lips pouting, this was all Sia had to do to show her anger.

Sighting in relief, Ishani came in front of her. 

Kneeling in front of her, Ishani held her ears and pouted showing her puppy eyes to Sia,

"Sorry Sia!! I really forgot about your request of having that navy blue dress from my special summer collection.

I had told my assistant. But, that dumbo sold it!!

I am sorry!!"

Apologized an tired Ishani, genuinely.

But Sia being a stubborn kid, turned her face to the other side, and huffed more.

All her anger evaporated into air, as she saw her favourite chocolate in front of her eyes.

She tried to snatch it, as it was constantly swinging to the sideways.

And atlast when she caught it's hold, she smiled like a small kid.

That's when Ishani asked,

"Toh kya ab hum aapke maafi ke kaabil ban gaye hai??"

Sia who had been grinning like an kid after getting the chocolate finally answered,

"But on one condition. You have to allow me to take two new dresses from your upcoming new latest collection."

"Ofcourse, my Love!! Anything for you." Squealed Ishani in joy, as she took Sia into a big warm hug.

Unknown to them, Riddhima had been watching them since quite a long time and had tears remembering her first meet with Sejal.                                                                                                                                             

Flashback:

A small Riddhima of about 5 years had been playing with her favourite stuff toy, when she saw a girl of her age, dressed in clothes having dust over them and had been crying constantly.

Looking at her she immediately understood that, she is also an orphan like her.

Taking careful steps near her, she kept her favourite stuff toy near that girl, on the bench where she hab been sitting.

Standing in front of her, she held the girl's face in her tiny palms.

Softly wiping her tears, she said, 

"Shh..... Don't cry!! Look I have kept my favourite toy over here. If you want you can keep it!!"

And went away.

As Riddhima turned behind, she saw that girl throwing that stuff toy or to say Riddhima's teddy away.

Running towards her, Riddhima pushed the girl away and picked up her teddy.

The girl cried more and ran to her room.

This all was noticed by the warden who was quick enough to scold Riddhima for pushing that girl and also made her understand that girl's situation.

Riddhima was ashamed of her behaviour.

Moving closer to that girl's room or to say Sejal's room, she saw her crying vigorously which made her more sad.

Sejal had been crying constantly, yesterday only she had lost her parents in an car crash, and her greedy relatives, didn't even show a little mercy on the poor soul while leaving her in the orphanage.

When all of a sudden she saw a bar of dairy-milk chocolate being waived in front of her.

As she took it, she saw it to be attached with a string.

She crained her neck to peek over her shoulder, only to find Riddhima holding a big stick, with a string at it's end to which the chocolate had been attached.

She turned behind completely, standing on her legs, and muttered a quick thank you to Riddhima, as she unwrapped the chocolate to have it.

As she was about to have, she saw Riddhima looking a bit sad.

Understanding her feelings, she broke the bar into two equal halves and handed over the other half to Riddhima.

As she extended her hand, sniffing slightly, Sejal said, "Hi!! I am Sejal."

Accepting the handshake, Riddhima said, "Hi, am Riddhima!!"

And that's it.

No further words spoken as they both relished the chocolate in their hands.

This all was seen by the warden, who knew that this was a beginning of new relation.

Flashback Ends

Riddhima was lost in her thoughts, when all of a sudden a knock on the door brought her out of her reverie.

Riddhima looked behind to find Sia, standing there with a soft smile on her face.

"May I come in , doctor sahab!!"

She asked teasingly.

Wiping the tear from her cheek, Riddhima nodded with a soft smile, as she again looked ahead, lost in her own thoughts.

"Missing Sejal??" She heard Sia's voice.

Nodding vigorously, Riddhima broke into tears. 

While hugging her softly, Sia whispered some soothing words, as she constantly stroked Riddhima's back.

After a few minutes, when they both parted, Riddhima was shocked to see Ishani standing in her room with a box in her hand.

As she looked at the box puzzled, Ishani said, "Come on dude!! You are not here only to work. Let's have some fun!!"

Riddhima looked startled.

Ishani sighted and said, "Look, am holding this game of snake and ladder from a lot of time. Also it took me hell lot of time to find it. So, if you don't want to waste all my efforts please go and freshen up till the time we arrange all this."

Riddhima's eyes softened, and it looked as if she would cry again.

Looking at her expressions, Ishani handed the game to Sia and folding her hands infront of Riddhima, she said dramatically,

"Please meri maa!! Jao aur fresh hoo jao , bahot mushkil seh yeh game mili hein. Aur ek khelne wala bhi!! So please..."

She stretched the word please dramatically, giving it a funny sound.

Riddhima chuckled and shook her head as she went to the washroom to freshen up.

Kabir looked at the grand building in front of him.

As he took in the whole glory of the place, his eyes landed on the gate.

This single article of iron is the last barrier between him and his Riddhima.

He smirked thinking about his way to get this information about Riddhima

Sejal had been tied to a chair, and all the people over here had to do was to ask her a constant question regarding Riddhima.

But she being a true best friend, never opened her mouth.

But to her suprise, they didn't torture her, except for delaying her food and water on not getting the desired answer.

She was all sore from sitting in this tight position for long hours.

When all of a sudden the bulb above her lit in an orange light, telling her about the arrival of someone.

She looked ahead, to find a guy wearing a black hoodie, black hand gloves, a mask on his face and glasses over his eyes.

Each and every article that guy had worn was black in colour, not even allowing a glimpse of the skin beneath it.

The guy came and asked the same question which she had answered numerous times.

"Where is Riddhima??"

"I don't know!!" She answered boldly.

And that's it, he began untying her, and said, "Dare you try to do something. Remember, it won't be you who would pay but, instead it would be Riddhima!!"

Sejal looked at him shocked, did it mean that he knew where Riddhima is??

"Don't give me those looks girl!! I have my own sources to find out about her!!"

Patting her left cheek, he said,

"I am leaving you but better be careful, otherwise.."

"Otherwise what!! Otherwise what!!

Remember you will pay for all this.

Because, Karma is a fcking Bitch!!"

As soon as she completed, a knife was placed near her neck, with a little pressure, it started going into her skin, making a red shiny liquid to ooze out.

Hey Guys,

How was it ??

Please do share and comment.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it 

Sejal riddhu bond and the new bond being formed in VR mansion 

But sejal did she died ?? Who kidnaped her kabir ?

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb 

Update Soon 

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So beautiful and marvellous update 😍😍

Loved the ishaani and sia bonding 😍😍

And ridhu and seju ka flashback was emotional and the best part of the chapter 😍😍😍β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

And bechare seju 😫😫😫 That kabir needs to be teach a lesson

Awesome and fantastic update

Raisashraf329 thumbnail

SejalπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Ridhu - sejal bond was inexplicably beautiful ❣️ 

Dramatic Ishani was a worth reading character rather than her being a naaginπŸ˜‡.... 

Whole chapter β™₯️ mesmerizing 😍 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You have beautifully scripted the detailed of every relationship.....be it the sisterly bond of Sia and Ishani or Riddhu and Sejal..... their love, trust n care is beautiful to read.πŸ’žπŸ’ž

I'm liking this Rai Singhania clan more than the show. Especially with their behaviour towards Riddhu despite knowing her situation of being orphan they aren't judgemental but more warm n hospitable towards her.

I wish Sejal should reach Riddhu soon..... always wanted to see their bloomed relationship.

Was it Kabir who kidnapped Sejal to know the whereabouts of Riddhu and released her after coming to the prior knowledge?πŸ€”

Amazing update πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»