Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chalo if Dharma moves to jhanvi or annie pie she has Red chilies and her own PH to rely on πŸ˜†

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I noticed SRK called her "little one" during Gangubai teaser comment as well. Did he always do this? It's weird to see a 28 year old get called little one. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I noticed SRK called her "little one" during Gangubai teaser comment as well. Did he always do this? It's weird to see a 28 year old get called little one. 

She's short and baby-faced so men treat her like a little kid and she gets away with everything. πŸ˜†

Both Aloo and Shaheen made pretentious sly posts about the movie as it's it's some big solo thing she's doing when it's being produced by RCE. It helps her a lot that she's seen like an innocent little baby. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Depends on his relationship with her....like for our parents we will be little ones...even at 60...πŸ˜†

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Depends on his relationship with her....like for our parents we will be little ones...even at 60...πŸ˜†

He's close to her. She's the only actress that he consistently supports. I think he just calls her little one to avoid people making any weird gossip. He's just putting it out there that she's like a little kid. πŸ˜†

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Uff kitni struggle hai iski life mein. Can’t come to the movie sets late also.

Okay gurl......we get it you're 'nervous' but no need to be so dang extra!

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago