Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I've been following YHC for quite some time, I started maybe like a month into the show but a bit after Mahima came and all that mess I just stopped watching. I'd see a few clips online but that was it. Now I got back into ITV during KZK2, after I left once IPKKND ended. Anyways back to where I was, I was just bored with the show until 2 days ago. I saw a clip of Preesha and Armaan and curious as to who he was I watched the episodes from mid-June onward and can I just say Preesha and Armaan are literally so cute together.

Now before yall come after me with your chapals hear me out. Abrar and Sargun aka RuSha are obv end game, the chemistry they have is undeniable. However I just love the way Armaan treated Preesha and the cute little friendship they shared, I loved the respect he gave her. I noticed throghout the recent episodes that he always gave her the benefit of the doubt and even stood by her. Now idk why but Armaan gave me Mr.Bajaj feels. After all the shit RK has done I realized man ITV, not matter how toxic the ML can be at times, why can't the FL choose the "other guy", the one who respects her and is literally a friend to her. Now in the midst of all this mess I literally feel so bad for Armaan and Devika. These two have given Preesha nothing but love and here these two idiots (rusha) are playing mind games and dragging these two innocent people plus a child into their mess. Armaan HAS ALWAYS been honest with Preesha and yet she doesn't have the audacity to tell him that this man trying to marry his sister is her ex?!?! 

I literally feel so bad for them and kinda wanted to dwell more into Preesha and Armaan's relationship since their chemistry is cute but watch them become negative now once he finds out RK's connection to Preesha, and you know what, I wont even blame him for it. I literally lowkey started watching again and having fun but now I know it's going to get so so messy and so much heartbreak and ugh. 

P.S.: I do have to appreciate the frickin sizzling chemistry we get to see between Abrar and Sargun between all of this turmoil and omg, ugh they are so good together, but Armaan bb :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. I adore Rusha too and I kinda stopped watching after the stupid Mahima track, I haven't even followed the kabir track. I came across a couple of insta videos of the leap and it looked interesting and I started watching it since the leap. I loved the initial episodes and Armaan was such a breath of fresh air, especially with all the earlier characters in the show. I was surprised that the show was introducing a character who is so sorted, right and honest. I would have liked them to explore Preesha's and Armaan's relationship more. After the initial few episodes, since Rusha met, the show is moving so fast! They are so close to the wedding and already in the process of exposing RuSha's secret.

I would love to see Armaan stay positive even though Preesha hid the truth from him (even though she doesn't deserve it). Can't understand her thoughts. She says that she can't disclose her true feelings to Rudra coz Armaan's sister loves Rudra and she doesn't want to see her hurt?! And she also knows that Rudra doesn't love her and is only marrying her to instigate her. If she really wanted her to not get hurt, then she should have revealed the truth. She is probably using like 0.00000001 of her brain right now in taking decisions coz everything she is doing has no logical sense whatsoever! 

Love RuSha's angst and their scenes these days are at a different level but can't really connect to their senselessness.

I heard somewhere that Mishka is going to be back too. I had so many hopes on this track and as usual the writers, instead of closing the existing loops and story lines, they throw in more people and more stupid tracks and make a mess of it.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I really like armaan. I started watching the show after seeing my mum watching this post-leap track, and armaan-preesha chemistry and armaan characterisation caught my eyes. Of course Rusha are endgame, but honestly preesha-armaan have good chemistry, armaan is likeable to the audience, so I feel they should explore armaan-preesha as a pairing despite showing Rusha as endgame. 

Edited by sammy17 - 2 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I love RuSha they are undeniably endgame but I like the relationship Armaan-Preesha share. I do not think it's forced or unnecessary.

I have developed a soft corner for Armaan. Initially I was mad at him but as it progressed, I couldn't help but like him. I am so glad they haven't really shown his reacting negatively to Preesha hiding her past but he is trying to make it easier for her since she is so lost, upset and literally frowns the whole day. I have barely seen her laugh/smile during this whole Devika-Rudra marriage preparation track.

Armaan did mention in his vo that he is doing it so that she can make peace with her past or maybe just get free of it, but we know that isn't going to happen. Atleast all the speculations that Armaan knows Preesha and he deliberately trapped her die down. All the guy bothered about was his kid, Anvi and didn't even care to know anything that happened w/ Preesha except her kid while Preesha for obvious and few illogical reasons kept everything hidden.

I also like the fact that even after she rejected him, he isn't getting obsessed and forcing himself on her unlike Devika who has gotten a slightly over possessive with Rudra which neither of them are addressing. That respect Armaan has for Preesha is something really sweet. I really wish he doesn't turn negative.

Mom used to always watch the show with me but now Dad has begun too and we are enjoying the new phase and Armaan too!

Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually everyone here kind of agree that Armaan is very well written character ala Mr. Bajaj like also Almtamash acting is brilliant despite it being his debut show and his chemistry is very good with Sargun. Especially in recent episode when he caught Preesha lying and put a PI on her but refused to read reports because he trusts Preesha too much shows how good character he is in this show full of self centred characters🤪

But worst thing is the villains in this show is not Ahaana Mish or Chillochana but Rudraksh and Preesha themselves. Absolutely worst both of them playing with Devika Armaan and especially that dear kid Anvi's emotion. And Rudraksh he is just using Devika like a toy and doesn't seem to give a damn about Anvi. And Preesha dear lord does she ever say truth ...lying 24x7 even forcing her parents to lie. It's like every time she says a sentence it's always has a lie! It's a challenge finding her ever saying truth for anything in the show now 😆

I loved and still love Abrar-Sargun chemistry. I absolutely loved initial episodes especially rudr-preesha-saransh bonding as a family! But we will all pretty much agree that original classic YHC ended after Supervillain Akka entered the show. It's like a inferior sequel now. After Akka entrance Preesha went mad "Meri Akka meri Akka" nonsense then Rudr went crazy with his "mere ma and bhai sahi hain" rant and now both have usual ruining Thakurs lives just to entertain themselves 

I have stopped taking this show seriously way back just watch it for fun. I don't care anymore nor do I think audience do care and just watch it for fun😆. I am enjoying Sargun Abrar chemistry and also Sargun Altamash chemistry. Hope they don't ruin Armaan's character because Armaan-Anvi seem to have brought fresh life in the show. Preesha should keep both actually Rudr and Armaan and all three can co parent Saransh and Anvi... Two husbands two children ...nayi soch??😉

Edited by Seafarer - 2 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seafarer

Actually everyone here kind of agree that Armaan is very well written character ala Mr. Bajaj like also Almtamash acting is brilliant despite it being his debut show and his chemistry is very good with Sargun. Especially in recent episode when he caught Preesha lying and put a PI on her but refused to read reports because he trusts Preesha too much shows how good character he is in this show full of self centred characters🤪

But worst thing is the villains in this show is not Ahaana Mish or Chillochana but Rudraksh and Preesha themselves. Absolutely worst both of them playing with Devika Armaan and especially that dear kid Anvi's emotion. And Rudraksh he is just using Devika like a toy and doesn't seem to give a damn about Anvi. And Preesha dear lord does she ever say truth ...lying 24x7 even forcing her parents to lie. It's like every time she says a sentence it's always has a lie! It's a challenge finding her ever saying truth for anything in the show now 😆

I loved and still love Abrar-Sargun chemistry. I absolutely loved initial episodes especially rudr-preesha-saransh bonding as a family! But we will all pretty much agree that original classic YHC ended after Supervillain Akka entered the show. It's like a inferior sequel now. After Akka entrance Preesha went mad "Meri Akka meri Akka" nonsense then Rudr went crazy with his "mere ma and bhai sahi hain" rant and now both have usual ruining Thakurs lives just to entertain themselves 

I have stopped taking this show seriously way back just watch it for fun. I don't care anymore nor do I think audience do care and just watch it for fun😆. I am enjoying Sargun Abrar chemistry and also Sargun Altamash chemistry. Hope they don't ruin Armaan's character because Armaan-Anvi seem to have brought fresh life in the show. Preesha should keep both actually Rudr and Armaan and all three can co parent Saransh and Anvi... Two husbands two children ...nayi soch??😉

Perfect solution 👍🏼😆

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jalebi-Bhai

So I've been following YHC for quite some time, I started maybe like a month into the show but a bit after Mahima came and all that mess I just stopped watching. I'd see a few clips online but that was it. Now I got back into ITV during KZK2, after I left once IPKKND ended. Anyways back to where I was, I was just bored with the show until 2 days ago. I saw a clip of Preesha and Armaan and curious as to who he was I watched the episodes from mid-June onward and can I just say Preesha and Armaan are literally so cute together.

Now before yall come after me with your chapals hear me out. Abrar and Sargun aka RuSha are obv end game, the chemistry they have is undeniable. However I just love the way Armaan treated Preesha and the cute little friendship they shared, I loved the respect he gave her. I noticed throghout the recent episodes that he always gave her the benefit of the doubt and even stood by her. Now idk why but Armaan gave me Mr.Bajaj feels. After all the shit RK has done I realized man ITV, not matter how toxic the ML can be at times, why can't the FL choose the "other guy", the one who respects her and is literally a friend to her. Now in the midst of all this mess I literally feel so bad for Armaan and Devika. These two have given Preesha nothing but love and here these two idiots (rusha) are playing mind games and dragging these two innocent people plus a child into their mess. Armaan HAS ALWAYS been honest with Preesha and yet she doesn't have the audacity to tell him that this man trying to marry his sister is her ex?!?! 

I literally feel so bad for them and kinda wanted to dwell more into Preesha and Armaan's relationship since their chemistry is cute but watch them become negative now once he finds out RK's connection to Preesha, and you know what, I wont even blame him for it. I literally lowkey started watching again and having fun but now I know it's going to get so so messy and so much heartbreak and ugh. 

P.S.: I do have to appreciate the frickin sizzling chemistry we get to see between Abrar and Sargun between all of this turmoil and omg, ugh they are so good together, but Armaan bb :(

@ bold - yes, as this is itv ... they will have rusha together!

IMHO - arman is better life partner for preesha than r k

rk is so impulsive... he reacts before he thinks... while arman thinks before he reacts on most of the situation.... and he is  also more mature

R K  - how many times he almost kicked out preesha of his life....before ? He believes what he sees or being told/shown.... and reacts right away! He is the one who dragged preesha in jail & revenge marriage for his doubt that preesha ... killed his brother by accident.....

Arman: he gave preesha respect, adored her... and trusted her with his daughter and family completely!

He took time but try to help preesha.... prepared bail papers (after rudra though) .... even if preesha was accused of his own beloved sister's murder.... he took time to think & see through it... and realized preesha can not do it.... 

I really wish - they keep arman-presha together .... and teach rudra a lesson that... he can NOT have all what he wants... and blame/abuse/take it for granted others.... for what ever he has.

shows like this gives viewers wrong message that however you abuse your spouse.... she is going to come back... to you..... you can even play with some innocent's emotions/life for that.... game....you will win at any cost!!!!!!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

@ bold - yes, as this is itv ... they will have rusha together!

IMHO - arman is better life partner for preesha than r k

rk is so impulsive... he reacts before he thinks... while arman thinks before he reacts on most of the situation.... and he is  also more mature

R K  - how many times he almost kicked out preesha of his life....before ? He believes what he sees or being told/shown.... and reacts right away! He is the one who dragged preesha in jail & revenge marriage for his doubt that preesha ... killed his brother by accident.....

Arman: he gave preesha respect, adored her... and trusted her with his daughter and family completely!

He took time but try to help preesha.... prepared bail papers (after rudra though) .... even if preesha was accused of his own beloved sister's murder.... he took time to think & see through it... and realized preesha can not do it.... 

I really wish - they keep arman-presha together .... and teach rudra a lesson that... he can NOT have all what he wants... and blame/abuse/take it for granted others.... for what ever he has.

shows like this gives viewers wrong message that however you abuse your spouse.... she is going to come back... to you..... you can even play with some innocent's emotions/life for that.... game....you will win at any cost!!!!!!!

I never found RK at fault for blaming preesha for his brother's death considering preesha herself also was taking blame on herself and he did not know her very well, but besides that one incident he is to blame for every other  time he mistreated or blamed her as by then he knew and understood her well and claimed to love her too. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

In short, it is high time... itv shows some progressive story.... 

teach viewers ... it is NOT that bad to move on ... if life gets you second chance .... take it.... do NOT hang on abusive partner.... in the name of love...

If your partner is not understanding, trusting... feeling what you feel... all the times.... then there is NO love... it is mere attraction/habit  !!!!!!!

Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well she doesn’t love him, you can’t force love or settle to make someone burnt toasts cause they are ‘nice’ to you.

and Rudra abusive, not trusting? Do you watch the same show? Who exactly is standing by preesha’s side right now?

this is ITV. Characters need to make massive mistakes and learn from them. If they are picture perfect, flat, then the story and show ends there. 

Anyways it’s established considering the high trp the audience gives rusha centric episodes, who the bulk is rooting for. YHC is their love story, it’s not a medium to pass social messages about finding love again. It’s only Rudra & Preesha who love each other and will learn from their mistakes. The creatives are very clear about that. 

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

In short, it is high time... itv shows some progressive story.... 

teach viewers ... it is NOT that bad to move on ... if life gets you second chance .... take it.... do NOT hang on abusive partner.... in the name of love...

If your partner is not understanding, trusting... feeling what you feel... all the times.... then there is NO love... it is mere attraction/habit  !!!!!!!