such a weird plot

aditi1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

is it just me or the entire plot of Kinjal acting out seemed so forced like she was the most logical and balanced character for me up till this point like I even understood her point of snapping at baa but today's episode seemed weird 

Isn't she the same person who called out pakhi for choosing vanraj or asked Toshu to change his attitude towards Anupama etc she always came across as reasonable even showed the frustration at not understanding why Anupama was being so mahaan (kinda) not being affected by her mom's constant taunts etc

so her saying she didn't ask them to wait for her felt out of character to me ??? they took it too far and could have just solved the fight with all of them coming to a compromise like yesterday 

maybe I am just overthinking 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i have not watched the episode but it is hard to believe from such a positive person who have been craving for the motherly  attention all her life which she got it from Anupama?

aditi1234 thumbnail

exactly they made it so abrupt from someone so supportive to this off of one argument

Edited by aditi1234 - 2 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The second snap was just unnecessary and bogus by the writers.
They just tried to make the audience dislike her a bit more but the audience do like Kinjal beyond such stupid characterisation.

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, one fight was enough and everybody should have taken a lesson from that. Today's episode was unnecessary 

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditi1234

is it just me or the entire plot of Kinjal acting out seemed so forced like she was the most logical and balanced character for me up till this point like I even understood her point of snapping at baa but today's episode seemed weird 

Isn't she the same person who called out pakhi for choosing vanraj or asked Toshu to change his attitude towards Anupama etc she always came across as reasonable even showed the frustration at not understanding why Anupama was being so mahaan (kinda) not being affected by her mom's constant taunts etc

so her saying she didn't ask them to wait for her felt out of character to me ??? they took it too far and could have just solved the fight with all of them coming to a compromise like yesterday 

maybe I am just overthinking 😂

No, you are not overthinking at all. I too felt the same and even started a post about it. These writers are absolutely amateurish at times. First they showed a positive Rakhi and her chemistry with baa was fantastic, and then they brought the old rakhi back for no logical reasons. Now they played around with Kinjal's character. I think when a show becomes over successful,  the producers get khujli to finger around with the plot and that's what brings the show to dust. 

aditi1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I think when a show becomes over successful,  the producers get khujli to finger around with the plot and that's what brings the show to dust. 

ikr every new show having a good potential plot gets ruined with same old drama to an extent I understand they can't bring a very drastic change but that doesn't mean they need to re-use the same old concepts