beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

.Instagram post shared by @ranveersingh

‘Khilji in 21st century’: Ranveer Singh’s Gucci photoshoot triggers hilarious meme-fest online

When it comes to making bold and eccentric fashion statements, actor Ranveer Singh always steals the show.  On Wednesday, the Gully Boy actor took social media by storm, when he released pictures from a Gucci photoshoot.

In a photo, Ranveer was seen donning an ocean blue tracksuit, with a gold necklace. And if that was not enough, he wore the luxury brand’s mustard yellow monogrammed socks, along with matching sunglasses, showing off his long tresses.

He upped his fashion game in another photo, paying homage to Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele, layering his outfit with a beige monogrammed trench coat and red hat. Ranveer Singh, who is known for breaking stereotypes with androgynous fashion experiments, also accessorised his iconic looks with a black Jackie 1961 purse from the brand’s recent Gucci Beloved campaign

ranveer singh, ranveer singh gucci, ranveer singh memes, ranveer gucci memes, ranveer singh quirky looks, ranveer singh meme looks, indian express

Nobody:
Me pretending to be a model and playing dress up in my house at 2am:#RanveerSingh pic.twitter.com/ztRq97heZQ

— shruti (@JustShruting) June 30, 2021

#RanveerSingh
Answer sheets of roll no 17 and 18 : pic.twitter.com/YqzEZjwC5n

— Fais_a1 (@wier_d_says) June 30, 2021

Teacher: our school is going to celebrate the sports day and cultural day tomorrow#RanveerSingh: pic.twitter.com/Xcg7R7n4fk

— Riyaz Shaik (@Iamriyazshaik) June 30, 2021

Me saving a seat for my best friend in school #RanveerSingh pic.twitter.com/aw4OUXop7o

— Bored Games (@boooredgames) July 1, 2021

#RanveerSingh
"Deepika buys jewelleries and clothes for her"

Ranveer singh: pic.twitter.com/Gtcsh2OrMu

— HONESTLY SAYS  (@honestly_says) June 30, 2021

When you are standing in overloaded Bus, and suddenly The Bus started Running in speed#porigelam_re @RanveerOfficial pic.twitter.com/HjtcNJNXtv

— Monodeep deb (@monodeepdeb) June 30, 2021

Perfect combination #RanveerSingh pic.twitter.com/fk60Tl3dp4

— ANKUSH (@swadeshi_memer) June 30, 2021

#RanveerSingh Jared Leto...who?! pic.twitter.com/W36KPmgD5G

— The Frustrated Idiot (@IdiotFrustrated) June 30, 2021

New PPE kit in Market only for Influencers.#RanveerSingh pic.twitter.com/lkz4CNhGtj

— dhruviiin (@cranky_kid) June 30, 2021

After Ranveer Singh's OTT Look, Twitter Is Bursting With Memes. Of Course Deepika Padukone Was Invoked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I think with Ranveer, we could just call it 'LOOK'

the OTT comes as his default setting