Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

True.

Aside for the pandemic's impact, the season wasn't such a big draw with the public. These things matter.

In IL 10, there was huge international interest in the show. I don't know about IL 11, as I did not follow it much. 

Not aware of Idol 12's international impact, but lot of people write that it is a pity they can't vote. So I am guessing that it has a fair number of people's attention. I follow IL 12, but am not involved with it as much as I was with Il10.

@bold: Yeah could be. I used to hear a lot about 10 (the last sane season!). From 11 I only knew Sunny.

Idol 12 became a comfort show for many during the pandemic. It must have been a huge deal for NRIs because life abroad can get so lonely, you look for any kind of comfort from your home country. 

I saw 10 two years after it originally aired and still feel more connected to those contestants over any other seasons' contestants, no shade to anyone.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@bold: Yeah could be. I used to hear a lot about 10 (the last sane season!). From 11 I only knew Sunny.

Idol 12 became a comfort show for many during the pandemic. It must have been a huge deal for NRIs because life abroad can get so lonely, you look for any kind of comfort from your home country. 

I saw 10 two years after it originally aired and still feel more connected to those contestants over any other seasons' contestants, no shade to anyone.

@bold: Same here. I continue to remain in touch with some of them. I don't thing I'll ever get to know anyone from this batch personally.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Realityshow

@bold: Same here. I continue to remain in touch with some of them. I don't thing I'll ever get to know anyone from this batch personally.

You never know, they might do a concert near you someday soon ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜Š

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All 4 going to London ! Official announcement by arudeep n sayali n Danish

https://youtu.be/qSLmyYgdR9c

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

All 4 going to London ! Official announcement by arudeep n sayali n Danish

https://youtu.be/qSLmyYgdR9c

Is it the Wembley concert? Because theyve already been promoting it on sony TV

its in october and top 6 are coming

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Is it the Wembley concert? Because theyve already been promoting it on sony TV

its in october and top 6 are coming 

How come top 6 ? Shuru se top 4 hi ja rhe the, idk but video bhi 4ne banaya ðŸ¤” maybe Sony tv pe super dancer ka adv ho ? Coz top 6 are coming next week there

yup that only ! Now the contestants are self promoting themselves , (Wembley stadium one)

Realityshow thumbnail

Folks, if you are looking for tickets for the London show you better move fast. The lower priced tickets seem to be going very fast!
I only checked the AXS website though.

May be an image of text that says "THE SSE ARENA SAT 30 OCT, 2021 18:00 The Magnificent Four £ 42"

MochaQueen thumbnail

How did this concert get so popular? Last time I went to an indian idol concert nobody was interested

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

How did this concert get so popular? Last time I went to an indian idol concert nobody was interested

Don't know about this one but I know all Idol 10 concerts, and they had a few, in UK were sold out. There was one at O2 that was sold out days ahead!

Realityshow thumbnail

This is the sort of demand UK had for Idols on 14/1/2019!
No photo description available.