Fake empowerment

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't understand what issue Anupama had with keeping maid. All these talks of "jhilmil will come back from village" look nonsense. They don't even know when she will be back. If she would have agreed for maid and tried to find a decent one no such issue would have erupted. Except for baa and pakhi everyone is earning. They can keep two maid. 

All these actings of doing everything looks stupid. She makes others look bad. Kavya and kinjal don't want to work full time in house than forcing them is forced labour. 

She talks of women empowerment than by keeping maids would not she be empowering those poor women.

And what is this nonsense of waking up at 4am , waking from sleep to cut kathal for babuji. Give some brains to this stupid woman.

Baa and babuji's love for Anupama also looks fake. They have not kept her for empowering her but for having a full time servant.

If babuji loved her than wouldn't have she thought that how she would be feeling to see her ex with her sautan and getting insulted all time. If Anupama would be free she would be having time for herself and enjoy her life . But they just don't want to loose a perfect maid.

Anupama has just recovered from cancer but she is made to work tirelessly.

And this baa is typical saas who has to harass the bahu whether it's Anupama, Kavya or kinjal.

I'm glad she is having a taste of her own medicine with kinjal and Kavya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Well said. 

Its better to hire maid than everyday drama and nonsense . Shah family is big and one person can't handle everything alone. If these people don't want to work then what's the problem in hiring maid . Even one maid is not sufficient for the whole house . One maid for cleaning , dishes and other can be hired for cooking.  Everyone wants their privacy and family time  so,  there is no need to hire full time maid . Apna kaam karo aur jao. 

why Anupama has to slog herself. She hasn't learned from her past experiences and mistakes. kavya and kinjal are atleast raising right issues which need to be addressed. Its high time Baa needs to change her hitler attitude because Anupama tolerated her but these new generation DILs won't tolerate her rash attitude . I'm glad both kavya Kinjal ae showing mirror to baa.