Frequent Posters

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

❤️❤️❤️

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shiva, while impatiently waiting for Suraj- “Kab ugg rahen hain tumhare Suraj bhai?” 🤣🤣🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaK

can someone please post links to Transference's posts?

I love to read her posts, but they get lost in the EDT. 

Or please ask her to make separate posts in the main forum.

I’ll tag you when she posts next time 😆

@Piu you’re in demand! 😆

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Shiva, while impatiently waiting for Suraj- “Kab ugg rahen hain tumhare Suraj bhai?” 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah🤣

Shiva and his dialogues🤣

Gadbad toh sense hui usko par phir b ruka

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe shopping wala Shivi scenes chahiye!! 🥺

Parr Jaanu agya !! 😭

Jaanu ka timing kitna galat hain!! 😭

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

Haan. 

Starting with this dialogue and phir uske haath pakad k ek acha sa sorry b bol deta. 

I get all the ' Maine tere dimaag ko samj lia'' thing and I liked the episode also but a proper apology would have been nice. Alag depth mil jaati.

Apology scenes dhang se expect karna PS makers se galat hai absmiley26

Shiva slowly went to Raavi who was happily busy unpacking her stuff after returning from her maasi's place and having an amazing birthday party. 

Going closer, he whispered in her ear, "Nahi chhodne wala tha tujhe"

Surprised Raavi, turned around and was shocked to see him this close, she couldn't utter a word but just kept looking into his eyes.

He continued, "Woh maine socha agar Pagphere ke time aise dhamki deke kangan maangunga toh shayad teri khushi ke liye maami kangan de degi, par socha nahi tujhe itna bura lagega, aur tu gadhedi, khud hi aane ke liye mana kar degi... mai sach mein tujhe chhod ke nahi aane wala tha.. tujhse uss din bhi kaha tha na khandar mein ki nahi chhodunga.. par tujh chipkali ko samajh kahan aata hai.. gussa toh teri naak pe hi baitha rehta hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh wahin kangan dene padte maami ko"

Raavi came out of her trance, and pushed him away, standing up herself, "Mujhe kya aakashvaani hone wali thi ki ter tedhi budhi mein kya chal raha hai, apne iss stupid se plan ke baare mein pehle bata deta toh kya chala jaata tera?"

"Kya batata tujhe aur kab, yeh sab idea mujhe maami ne jab pag phere mein uksaya uske baad aaya.. aur tu bhi toh jab dekho hawai ghode pe sawaar rehti hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh kya chala jaata tera.. jab dekho jaldi baazi mein koodh padti hai.. huh gadhedi..

Aur kya aaj fir koodne ko taiyaar ho gayi thi wahan, marrne ka kuch zyada hi shauk hai tujhe lagta hai, mai kar raha tha na sab handle.. apni jaan ko khatre mein daalne ki kya zaroorat thi? Suicide suicide khelne ka kuch zada hi shauk chadh gaya hai! Chipkali!" He said.

"Mujhe suicide suicide khelne ka shauk hai? Aur tu kya kar raha tha? Shukr kar mere koodne ki dhamki dene par maasi ne kangan de diye, tere koodne ka toh unn par koi asar bhi na hota. Aur waise agar tu naye kangan dene hi wala tha maasi ko toh shaanti se naye kangan ke badle kaki ke kangan exchange bhi toh kar sakta tha na itna sab drama karne ki kya zarurat thi?"

"Teri uss maasi ka kya bharosa, naye kangan le ke dono dabba ke baith jaati.. huh.. chal jo hona tha ab ho gaya. Jaane de." He shrugged "Aur sun, woh jo tujhe laga ki mai teri tulna kangan se kar raha hu, uske liye... uske liye Sorry" he said hesitantly. 

"Aur phir dobara kabhi mat sochiyo ki mai tujhe chhod ke chala jaane wala tha, gadhedi"

Raavi smiled, content that he won't leave her ever for anything and got back to her unpacking.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Caught up on the episode❤️❤️❤️

Ohhh myy godd.it was such a treat.😍😍

1)The perfect gift for his chipkali 🤣🤣.

That is why there was a spark in his eyes when his bhabi asked him ki gift laya hai ki Nahi.

Hann laaya hu na😆.

The way she clings onto him and finds her safe place ❤️❤️

I love the childhood connection, so this has happened before.bilkul aise hi dari jaise bachpan Mai darti thi.

So did choti raavi ever cling to chota shiva?😉

2)the elaborate night scene.i had thought that they will directly shift to the jeera kaand, I am so gladd we got a night scene.

The way he looks at her😍😍.

The authority with Which she holds his collar ❤️

I so wanted to see shiva complete his dlg "Mai cho.." but I guess some things are better left to the imagination.

I liked how he said that they can neither be friends nor ajnabee.banenge to pati patni hi🤭.

Again the childhood connection ❤️.

He held her shoulders gently this time explaining why they can never be strangers. They have too deep a history for that.

3) they are on full hubby wifey mode.🤭🤭

Raavi stopping him from behind to give his wallet.she has progressed to "oye hero" from gadheda, Bandar 😍

And hubby shiva will take his wife for shopping even though he has a important deal.🥺🥺

Somnath ki sabse cutee ladki, our raavi is back.😎

4) I love suman and rishita scenes.they are a laugh riot 🤣🤣.

5)I don't want to comment on the jeera kaand.its too soon but I hope shiva ko gharwale support kare and he does not bear the brunt of this kaand.🥺🥺

Abhi abhi to Khush hua hai Bechara.

It felt so good to see shivi happy and carefree ❤️

PS- shivi are getting a lot of screenspace.shiva to har scene Mai hai.though I am liking it now, but I hope ki yeh log age bhi well balanced episodes de when rishita or anyone else is in the centre point of a kaand.i prefer some shivi scenes in every episode than some few shivilicious episodes and then a drought.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That was an amazing drabble, Sakshi! And you said you didn’t know how to write 😆

I loved it, you should post it separately so that it doesn’t get lost 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Shiva slowly went to Raavi who was happily busy unpacking her stuff after returning from her maasi's place and having an amazing birthday party. 

Going closer, he whispered in her ear, "Nahi chhodne wala tha tujhe"

Surprised Raavi, turned around and was shocked to see him this close, she couldn't utter a word but just kept looking into his eyes.

He continued, "Woh maine socha agar Pagphere ke time aise dhamki deke kangan maangunga toh shayad teri khushi ke liye maami kangan de degi, par socha nahi tujhe itna bura lagega, aur tu gadhedi, khud hi aane ke liye mana kar degi... mai sach mein tujhe chhod ke nahi aane wala tha.. tujhse uss din bhi kaha tha na khandar mein ki nahi chhodunga.. par tujh chipkali ko samajh kahan aata hai.. gussa toh teri naak pe hi baitha rehta hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh wahin kangan dene padte maami ko"

Raavi came out of her trance, and pushed him away, standing up herself, "Mujhe kya aakashvaani hone wali thi ki ter tedhi budhi mein kya chal raha hai, apne iss stupid se plan ke baare mein pehle bata deta toh kya chala jaata tera?"

"Kya batata tujhe aur kab, yeh sab idea mujhe maami ne jab pag phere mein uksaya uske baad aaya.. aur tu bhi toh jab dekho hawai ghode pe sawaar rehti hai.. thodi der chup reh jaati toh kya chala jaata tera.. jab dekho jaldi baazi mein koodh padti hai.. huh gadhedi..

Aur kya aaj fir koodne ko taiyaar ho gayi thi wahan, marrne ka kuch zyada hi shauk hai tujhe lagta hai, mai kar raha tha na sab handle.. apni jaan ko khatre mein daalne ki kya zaroorat thi? Suicide suicide khelne ka kuch zada hi shauk chadh gaya hai! Chipkali!" He said.

"Mujhe suicide suicide khelne ka shauk hai? Aur tu kya kar raha tha? Shukr kar mere koodne ki dhamki dene par maasi ne kangan de diye, tere koodne ka toh unn par koi asar bhi na hota. Aur waise agar tu naye kangan dene hi wala tha maasi ko toh shaanti se naye kangan ke badle kaki ke kangan exchange bhi toh kar sakta tha na itna sab drama karne ki kya zarurat thi?"

"Teri uss maasi ka kya bharosa, naye kangan le ke dono dabba ke baith jaati.. huh.. chal jo hona tha ab ho gaya. Jaane de." He shrugged "Aur sun, woh jo tujhe laga ki mai teri tulna kangan se kar raha hu, uske liye... uske liye Sorry" he said hesitantly. 

"Aur phir dobara kabhi mat sochiyo ki mai tujhe chhod ke chala jaane wala tha, gadhedi"

Raavi smiled, content that he won't leave her ever for anything and got back to her unpacking.

This was soo good ❤️❤️

As much as I like their Nok jhoks , I would love to see a serious conversation between them.i don't know why they are not giving us a apology scene.are they waiting for later? For something big to happen? Raavi is always so quick to say sorry.

Their intense and emotional scenes are on another level, the way shiva cleared the kidnapping mu in the khandar still gives me goosebumps.

The way he explains to her about his job at pandya store ❤️.

I hope we do get such scenes like you have written.serious but with the shiviness intact❤️❤️

It was a beautiful drabble🤗🤗🤗

Do post it in the main forum 😍