Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved the look and dance ❤️

VARSHA2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

I know she's a pretty private person, but I so wish she'f give more interviews. I love hearing her, she's so well spoken and sorted.

Yup,I love the way she spoke, she's spontaneous with full on confidence ,I started noticing her way of talking after saishi iv with Griha ma'am

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Is it just me or PalHad is growing on you guys ? 🤪

I dunno but I liked Farhad- Pallu since day 1 

And I’m loving small small Bhabhi devar interactions too 

They’re so cute 

Aaj bhi Kitne haq se behave kar rahi thi 😆❤️

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Exactly! This show is such a great opportunity for her to market herself, she's the lead of a popular, trending show. Thoda sa extraversion fake karna padta hai in the business. 

She should hire a PR manager lol but these days SM is such a strong tool..all you gotta do is give some time..though I know daily soaps can be very taxing. They shoot for 18-20 hours a day and most of the times the dialogues are given at the last minute.. I know people get tired and lazy and not every one feels like dragging themselves out of the couch and going live when all you want to do, is catch up on some sleep.. so you have to be extremely self motivated for that..really need it desperately.. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

She I so done with Raghav🤣

🤣

Mujhe yeh reaction sabse zyada pasand hai lekin :

🤣

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Is it just me or PalHad is growing on you guys ? 🤪

I dunno but I liked Farhad- Pallu since day 1 

And I’m loving small small Bhabhi devar interactions too 

They’re so cute 

Aaj bhi Kitne haq se behave kar rahi thi 😆❤️

Farhad toh shaadi se pehle hi "bhabhi ka devar" ban gaya tha. Albeit unsuccessfully, he's tried to reign Raghav in from day 1 😆 I love them together so much!

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One of the best scene 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

She should hire a PR manager lol but these days SM is such a strong tool..all you gotta do is give some time..though I know daily soaps can be very taxing. They shoot for 18-20 hours a day and most of the times the dialogues are given at the last minute.. I know people get tired and lazy and not every one feels like dragging themselves out of the couch and going live when all you want to do, is catch up on some sleep.. so you have to be extremely self motivated for that..really need it desperately.. 

True. I'm guessing with how new she is, she probably doesn't have a team managing her yet, warna most of the more established stars don't really manage their own social media. If she's so out of her depth with it, she really should hire a PR manager or a social media manager. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Another quote that makes me think of Pallavi and her incredible grit. She takes every hurdle as an opportunity. 

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Yes and all that saree makeup hair would take extra time before and after shoot compared to ML. .adjust like we take more time to get ready at home. So that automatically reduces available time. .