Not Again, seriously Nandani don't ever come back

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When Darsh was in his revenge mode after the marriage, I stopped watching but I got interested in the serial when Nandani left and started to enjoy the show again.

Now again, everyone is doubting on Nandani, call her a cheater and characterless, Darsh dad saying it is her fitwat? WTF, does not one remember what happened a month ago and it was Darsh proven wrong. I am so dissappointed in Rajvi.

Tomorrow will be the test, Nandani will ask Darsh, does he believe her. I want to say Darsh will but we have seen how this show is, he will say no ðŸ’” and this time, whenever the truth is out, Nandani should never come back.

Charmni truth will stay hidden longer as Chetan will want to save Rajvi, he will be drowning in guilt as he knows Nandani is innocent but he cannot say anything. I understand Priya reason, she is doing this for her sister but her lies have cause a innocent girl, Nandani to be defamed in society.

Shobhit, can go to hell, that is where he will be once he realises what he has done was wrong. Once he realises Charmni is alive, he will confess but for a romance, he caused so much hurt to the brother who loved him the most, wouldn't you want to confirm the truth about your ex death and also, Sobhit, you were the coward who hid the truth, you agreed to the marriage and you could have told you mom the truth so stop blaming other people for your mistake. This time Shobhit who had the love of all will lose it once the truth comes out and I do hope, no one forgives him.

I had so much high hope for this show but now its only been 10 ish epsiodes, already Nandani will be kicked out twice. Nandani, save your self the future stress of being kicked out of the house multiple times in the future and leave forever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

You are right.. just watched today's epi.. 

As expected Darsh again doubted Nandu.. so there is no going back for him..

Positive thing is that Charmi did not let her sister blackmail them.. so chachu n charmi are on thr way to Raval house.

Nandini has left and finally decided that she will never forgive Darsh or go back to him and Gun Ben has told Drash that he will surely repent for what he has done

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

You are right.. just watched today's epi.. 

As expected Darsh again doubted Nandu.. so there is no going back for him..

Positive thing is that Charmi did not let her sister blackmail them.. so chachu n charmi are on thr way to Raval house.

Nandini has left and finally decided that she will never forgive Darsh or go back to him and Gun Ben has told Drash that he will surely repent for what he has done

What Gun told that??

Did she turn new leaf or what??

She’s one of the most selfish characters in the show

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetyz

What Gun told that??

Did she turn new leaf or what??

She’s one of the most selfish characters in the show

Sorry I typed wronged.. supposed to be Bansuri Ben..Nandu's elder sis.. gun as usual was adding fuel to fire