Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phlo

thank you pragyu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gald to Know that I can make you feel their emotions πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sachmain inhone malhar ko atom bomb dikhane ke chakkar main poori storyline ka satyanash akr Diya aur uskein character ka bhi they are just in their delusional world at that time 

I think CVs are changing directions abruptly to reclaim the same golden spell in TRP they achieved during season 1. Vaise bhi Zee and Colors ke saare shows have lost their charm since long...this time Sab TV and SP have the best lineup. Also I've observed Zee ke shows ki production value BHI thodi low ho gayi h as compared to cinematography, sound production of SP, Sony, even Sab. Is time to saare shows itne lackluster h ki ab TV par sirf Mahabharat ke reruns hi dekh rahi hoon.

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I think CVs are changing directions abruptly to reclaim the same golden spell in TRP they achieved during season 1. Vaise bhi Zee and Colors ke saare shows have lost their charm since long...this time Sab TV and SP have the best lineup. Also I've observed Zee ke shows ki production value BHI thodi low ho gayi h as compared to cinematography, sound production of SP, Sony, even Sab. Is time to saare shows itne lackluster h ki ab TV par sirf Mahabharat ke reruns hi dekh rahi hoon.

pragyu according to me  zee is now lost their charm due to extra promoting bhagyas and more interference in the shows they don't promote their other shows as compared to bhagyas aur rahi baat colors ki to iss time usne apne do teen shows new launch kiye hai aur kuch main leap laya hai jiske in ki uski trp kuch badh sakein aur star plus ne 2000 vali policy use ki hai har show main uskien ek theme hai ya to saas bahu drama ya phir extra marital affair jo aajkal log itna pasand kar rahe hai ki jyaadatar ussien dekhte hai 

Par in reality Jin shows ki achi storyline hoti hai vo insab main reh jate hai pichein I still remember mene star pe kahan hum kahan tum dekhna start kiya tha lekin that show doesn't show any saas bahu drama so they axe it really it has such a good storyline they just waste it for sb drama

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm loving this whole track.. πŸ‘

Sach me Shera track should have been like this.. 

Sehban was so good as Shera. In stupid CVs ne waste kar di uski mehnat.. 

Malhar ka thoughts feeling bad for Kallu's struggle but him composing himself and acting as Shera was too good. 

Kallu ko bhi Shera ko dekhke even though she gets irritated with his flirtatious nature, she still gets vibes of Malhar.. πŸ‘

AS aur Avni bhaagne bhoot bhoot.. πŸ€£

I'm waiting, Inn teenon ko aur daudao.... Malharji, Shera banke sabko satao... πŸ₯³

Thank you Vanshu for writing this.. 

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sabse favorite characters of this show for me are Malhar, Shera and Maushi.. πŸ˜³

Ek request... Pls Maushi pe bhi kuch likho, if you get time.. 

Ya phir Shera ko Maushi ka avatar atleast Ek do epis me do.. 

I'm not compelling you, you take your story in your own way. 

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

I'm loving this whole track.. πŸ‘

Sach me Shera track should have been like this.. 

Sehban was so good as Shera. In stupid CVs ne waste kar di uski mehnat.. 

Malhar ka thoughts feeling bad for Kallu's struggle but him composing himself and acting as Shera was too good. 

Kallu ko bhi Shera ko dekhke even though she gets irritated with his flirtatious nature, she still gets vibes of Malhar.. πŸ‘

AS aur Avni bhaagne bhoot bhoot.. πŸ€£

I'm waiting, Inn teenon ko aur daudao.... Malharji, Shera banke sabko satao... πŸ₯³

Thank you Vanshu for writing this.. 

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sabse favorite characters of this show for me are Malhar, Shera and Maushi.. πŸ˜³

Ek request... Pls Maushi pe bhi kuch likho, if you get time.. 

Ya phir Shera ko Maushi ka avatar atleast Ek do epis me do.. 

I'm not compelling you, you take your story in your own way. 

thank you di for this wonderful replyπŸ€—

❀️I will surely try to add maushi in this ff if it will not happen in this ff to I will separately write for it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sehban jaisa actor is pH ko mil kaise Gaya main to ye sochti Hoon uski acting ko aadhe se jyaada waste kiya hai inhone 

Shera track is my favorite usmein bhi mujhein mere malharji ki jhalak dikhti thi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Edited by Phlo - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you did for this wonderful replyπŸ€—

❀️I will surely try to add maushi in this ff if it will not happen in this ff to I will separately write for it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sehban jaisa actor is pH ko mil kaise Gaya main to ye sochti Hoon uski acting ko aadhe se jyaada waste kiya hai inhone 

Shera track is my favorite usmein bhi mujhein mere malharji ki jhalak dikhti thi πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thank you Vanshu.. I don't want you to stress yourself. Only if you can tum likho. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@bold

Exactly.. Mujhe bhi Shera me Malharji hi dikhte the... 

My favorite track.. Not a single epi I missed in that track even though the CVs did kabada.. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really want Malhar to take revenge from not only Avni and AS, but also his dear uncle... the way Sarthak's nonsense against Kalyani at the beginning of S2 went on for so long and nobody, much less Malhar himself, told him to shut his trap was unbelievable.

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma92

I really want Malhar to take revenge from not only Avni and AS, but also his dear uncle... the way Sarthak's nonsense against Kalyani at the beginning of S2 went on for so long and nobody, much less Malhar himself, told him to shut his trap was unbelievable.

Riya ismein vo hi hone Wala hai malhar sarthak see bhi badla Lega even vo inn teeno ko in hi ki chalon main phasayega 

Hope this story is going according to your wish 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

thank you di for this wonderful replyπŸ€—

Main to yahi maanti hu ki Malharji hi shera the…

Wo bas apne mission ki khatir unhone reveal nahi kiya..

sathwi_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I always loved shera track. hope Cvs showed some brains and made malhar and shera the same. I liked both malhar and kalyani pov's. can't wait to see malhar making As, avni and most importantly kaka ko pareshan karna nd to see shera and his balak moskh
Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sathwi_99

I always loved shera track. hope Cvs showed some brains and made malhar and shera the same. I liked both malhar and kalyani pov's. can't wait to see malhar making As, avni and most importantly kaka ko pareshan karna nd to see shera and his balak moskh

thank you sathwi 😺😺

Glad you liked the update

nd next chapters are going to be fun must readπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰