Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

I watched it again, and I have a lot to say as well! Post it whenever you are ready. I think I will stop reading the LU before watching the episode. 

Haan. We should watch the epi first from tomorrow. 😝

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This was the unexpected KD was talking about?!

Well I would have preferred something expected then 🤣

Whats with all the special effects while they were dancing...

I didn’t like the way this Birthday party was going...

Either, Raavi should have been happy and be like... I am not spoiling my birthday for Shiva or be upset... What was that... I am leaving from there, but hey... now That you guys stopped me.. I will dance like crazy

Maami triggered Shivas Anger... She shouhave just kept quit, but still this suicide drama was a bit too much

I really don’t understand what needs to happen to Raavi so that everyone understands her worth💔

Why were the brothers waiting to pull up shiva until Maami agreed to give the Kangan? I wished they would have rushed and then also tried to save Raavi..

A mere ... Tu pagal ho gayi hai kya Raavi? Is not enough.... ofcourse dude, tumhi ne pagal bnaya hai!😒

I am totally disappointed with the precap... why were they partying after all this... I wished Maami would wNt to leave right away and Raavi should have gone too..

I am still very much in Love with Shivi, but Pandya Store is not attracting me anymore

I really hope the storylines get better now🤔

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I watched it again and got some patterns in who these people are. 

A lot is taken for granted because we all know that the family shares a common history!  A lot has happened between them over the years. 

The whole track was done to create the conflict once and for all between Shivi! 

Also, venomous Miami showed how she didn't care if Shiva died. I would have wanted more impact, but I have conflicting emotions.

One thing is for sure. Shiva is a man-child! He might be pure at heart, but he needs to learn how to become a decent human being when it comes to relationships! 

What he did today was brash, uncouth and below the belt! 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I always watch the episode first...I don't even read the description of hotstar before finishing the episode.i quickly click on the episode and make it full screen to avoid even the tagline 🤣.🤣

You don't have a problem with spoilers?🙊

DreamySky thumbnail

Speaking of mental health, does anyone else find it really toxic whenever Dhara keeps telling Raavi to be the way she used to be?

The poor girl Raavi was going through a lot and it's understandable that she's upset but it seemed like Dhara and co were like you can't be upset because we want to celebrate your birthday. 

Like let the girl feel her feelings, stop trying to force her to be happy all the time.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

I watched it again, and I have a lot to say as well! Post it whenever you are ready. I think I will stop reading the LU before watching the episode. 

Plzz post your thoughts ❤️

I watched the episode before reading This thread, but I was still dissapointed.i would love to read a different perspective.😍

Madhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Let's start with funny bits and trolling: 

🤣My favourite being Piddi Bhabhi 🤣

Piddi Bhabhi commenting on the big gift box 🤣🤣yeh sudhar nahi sakti 

Transport ka business 🤣🤣

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Mai toh episode hi dekhti pehle😂

Par aaj wala sachi pata ni kya tha🤔🙄

I found the transition from first trying to push mami down then later when family comes he started his own koodne ka drama.. that was absurd.. and later raavi saying ki mai marr jaati hu n all

Isse better yeh nahi hota ki raavi pehle hi emotional blackmail kar ke le leti kangan maami se as pag phere gift and without shiva starting that kangan - raavi trade business?

I still don't get the purpose of this whole drama if everything is going to be fine tomorrow in just one episode!

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Aur kya hi bole koi aaj ke episode ke baad🤣🤣

Ab to koi AU content hi dobara yeh thread activate Kar sakta hai😆

AU content kal mila na? Aur kitna chahiye?

Tum log mujhe sachi ya toh heaven pahunchaoge ya fir mai jal kar bhasm ho jaungi