Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phlo004

alfiya hope so otherwise at this time this precap is not tolerable 

Iss baar sachmein fandom maai ko kur main phek denga 

Mai ready hun Maai ko dafa karne keliye. Bawadi me feka toh ye kallu Malhar se hi use nikalwayegi.... Use toh kahin Andaman jail me bhejna chahiye.. 

Why the heck is she always peeping into KalMa's room. 

Are she is your daughter with her husband.. 

Mujhe lagta hai she wants to see full film one day, isliye aise peeche padi hai. 

Seriously why is she sad that her daughters husband wants to his wife safe and wants to have a child with her. 

Anu looks like Kalyani is her biwi and Malhar is having an affair with Kallu.. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Also, I don't think this Indu is the main villain. I feel ki Indu is a decoy. Both Indu and Ajinkar are junior actors, so I feel the main villain is someone else. They are just pawns. I feel the video of Ajinkar and Goda could have been leaked by Atharva. And Deshmukhs would have to get Goda and Ajinkar married to save her izzat. So that way, Indu can gain access to the house and she can trap Ranes and Deshmukhs in black money ka case. Ans during the engagement, both sides were saying that the wedding will be a big even, though we can't invite many for engagement, we will invite all relatives for wedding. Woh sab I feel could be a hint that some big dhamaka will come during the wedding.

I don't know why i felt that Aao Saheb is being blackmailed by someone. 

My feeling is AS has hid the jewellery, that's why she stopped Malhar from calling the team to investigate. 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Mai ready hun Maai ko dafa karne keliye. Bawadi me feka toh ye kallu Malhar se hi use nikalwayegi.... Use toh kahin Andaman jail me bhejna chahiye.. 

Why the heck is she always peeping into KalMa's room. 

Are she is your daughter with her husband.. 

Mujhe lagta hai she wants to see full film one day, isliye aise peeche padi hai. 

Seriously why is she sad that her daughters husband wants to his wife safe and wants to have a child with her. 

Anu looks like Kalyani is her biwi and Malhar is having an affair with Kallu.. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Rekha, Anu is more normal than Kallu. She always tells Kalyani to be with Malhar and focus on her marriage. I think Anu just went to check up on KalMa to ensure all was fine, and she left as soon as they started romancing. I don't think Anu is upset over them wanting another child. That might have just been an editing mistake. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Rekha, Anu is more normal than Kallu. She always tells Kalyani to be with Malhar and focus on her marriage. I think Anu just went to check up on KalMa to ensure all was fine, and she left as soon as they started romancing. I don't think Anu is upset over them wanting another child. That might have just been an editing mistake. 

May be you're right.. 

yes Anu is a little better than Kalyani.

Phir bhi, Anu need not immediately go and check. She can wait for Kalyani to come out and then ask her. 

Suppose they had been arguing more, she would have barged in. 

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kalyani ka aai jaap pata nahi kab khatam hoga 

Aaj bhi anu ne kaha Malhar sambhalega sab lekin nahi humein to jhanda leke chalna hai 

Ye kyun hamesha itna aai aai karti hai 

Sabne kahan tha na wait karo humein bhi chinta hai maai ki aur aaj to kaka ne bhi phaltu koi baat nahi ki phir bhi ...aaj sachamin uski jidd aur pagalpan just waste of time tha agr kalma ke scene na hote to main aaj dekhti hi nahi 

Seriously sometimes kalyani really irritate us 

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Also, I don't think this Indu is the main villain. I feel ki Indu is a decoy. Both Indu and Ajinkar are junior actors, so I feel the main villain is someone else. They are just pawns. I feel the video of Ajinkar and Goda could have been leaked by Atharva. And Deshmukhs would have to get Goda and Ajinkar married to save her izzat. So that way, Indu can gain access to the house and she can trap Ranes and Deshmukhs in black money ka case. Ans during the engagement, both sides were saying that the wedding will be a big even, though we can't invite many for engagement, we will invite all relatives for wedding. Woh sab I feel could be a hint that some big dhamaka will come during the wedding.

It's Ajinkya not Ajinkar.Ajinkya is played  Marathi actorπŸ˜†

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't see anything weird in Anu's behavior... she went to check up on them and was upset that there are problems btw the couple due to her... she had even tried to stop Kallu from inserting herself in the investigation and told her to let Malhar and his team do their jobs, but when does she ever listen to anyone when Anu or Pillu are involved?

I also felt like something's cooking up in Anu's mind at the beginning of the episode when she was about to say something to Kalyani but then they were interrupted by Moksh's arrival.

And while I do think Kalyani's constant going overboard in anything concerning her mother has become tiresome (she has a husband to worry for her and be there for her in her tough times), I also don't think having a baby will solve anything: in fact, unless KalMa learn how to communicate decently and listen to each other, they shouldn't be thinking about another baby.

Malhar is raising 2 kids as it is, does he really want another one?

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

It's Ajinkya not Ajinkar.Ajinkya is played  Marathi actorπŸ˜†

jiya di kal ka episode aaya kya 

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma92

I didn't see anything weird in Anu's behavior... she went to check up on them and was upset that there are problems btw the couple due to her... she had even tried to stop Kallu from inserting herself in the investigation and told her to let Malhar and his team do their jobs, but when does she ever listen to anyone when Anu or Pillu are involved?

I also felt like something's cooking up in Anu's mind at the beginning of the episode when she was about to say something to Kalyani but then they were interrupted by Moksh's arrival.

And while I do think Kalyani's constant going overboard in anything concerning her mother has become tiresome (she has a husband to worry for her and be there for her in her tough times), I also don't think having a baby will solve anything: in fact, unless KalMa learn how to communicate decently and listen to each other, they shouldn't be thinking about another baby.

Malhar is raising 2 kids as it is, does he really want another one?

sachmain Malhar is already raising two children why to need 3 one 

Kallu kisi bacche se kam nahi hai uskein kitne mood swings hote haina 

Agr kallu aai jaap chod de na to sachmain she can be a really good wife vo insaan achi hai lekin her continuous aai jaap irritate us 

rekha_crm thumbnail

I find it really funny that this Indu changes her views as soon as she hears Bhashan speech from AnuYani. πŸ€£

But its this same thing that makes it look fishy too.. πŸ˜†