Fatejo - THE THREE MUSKETEERS

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This is not a continuos os but a fresh one on the current track Well the college track is interesting and brought inspiration to write , Plus today is sunday free day 

So for all fatejo fans pls enjoy and hope makers bring this onscreen somehow later ,  would be a treat to watch

U can also share ur comments 

Fatejo - THE THREE MUSKETEERS 

8am 

Fateh dropped tejo at her workplace and went for his training   Thinking to return later to help her with the preparation of the college function that she's been given the responsibility for.

1 pm 

Fateh packed meals for two  from  mittran da dabba and headed towards the university to have lunch with tejo and assist  her as well. He waited at the cafeteria for her impatiently coz he was hungry. Stomach making weird sounds

There she was finally. Dressed in red green flowerly cotton made salwar kameez and looked sweet as usual

He couldnt take away his eyes from her even for a second. The tune played in the background of the song jogi from shadi mey zaroor aana film

Main taa tere naal hi rehna ji

Har gham sang tere  sehna ji

Jo jag  sey kaha na jai woh

mujko bas tujsey kehna ji

Sohna  sohna itna bhi kaisey tu sohna

Tere ishq main jogi hona menu jogi hona

Then his eyes suddenly wandered to the person walking next to her. And  the tune changed to fatehs self made version 

Dekho kawab mey haddi ageya 

Dekho dekho sala yeh kaun hai

Walking side by side quite close to tejo dressed in a check blue white collar shirt and black pants a 6 ft good looking  dude with sun glasses and clean shaven smiling and chatting friendly manner with his wife

This is my committe head mr vivek khurana and he is also the university chairman's son . 

Tejo gave the introduction of the kawab mein haddi

Nice to meet u  fateh and congrats on winning the boxing match , vivek smiled as he shook fatehs hand . Fateh couldnt reply just smiled or was trying to cover the little disappointment hidden at the corner of his heart somewhere

Vivek looked at the lunch boxes and took them immediately saying thank u and how sweet of u to pack lunch for us . Took one for himself and handed the other to tejo

Fateh was shocked and said 

Irrrk ,,,, actually 

Wow chicken briyani my favouriite .! Vivek interrupted excitedly . Sat at the table and started eating enjoying his taste buds

Waah fateh ji kya kamaal ka khana hai

Kahan sey pack kiya ?

Fateh was angry and tejo was smiling

He was upset coz he took his food without his permission and tejo was glad that the chsirmans son was enjoying the meal brought by her husband

Before fateh could reply tejo interrupted

Sir its from mitraan da dabba!

Oh ! Wonderful, we should go there for lunch tomorrow

Vivek replied with a wide smile

Fateh was so annoyed

What does he mean take my wife for lunch?

How dare he ?

Iski toh ,,,,

Fateh tumney khana khaliya ! Tejo asked sweetly seated next to vivek to start her food 

Ringg! 

Fatehs phone rang before he could reply her. It was gurpreet on the line saying she is unwell instructing him to come home quickly, fateh frowned and said maa its only a headache take paracetamol and sleep u will feel better. Tejo ji needs my help here. And he disconnected

Fateh ghar jao auntiji not well , i can manage ,

Tejo said anxiously

Haan apki mummy very important, u know maa sab sey pyari item hai jo upper waley ney humey di hai , and dont worry about ur wife, she is in good hands , vivek interrupted smiling with the kind of the 70s ka villain look

Fateh's  blood was boiling now 

Pehle mera khana khaliya 

Uppersey biwi ko lunch ka offer diya woh bhi merey samney

Ab bolta in good hands

Kehin yeh villain meri sweet si innocent biwi pey hath saaf karney ki planning toh nehin kar reha

Fateh ! Jao aunti ji ghar per akeli hai!

Tejo ushered him to his jeep 

With a heavy heart he put in the gear and accelerated down the road towards his home speeding with anger 

Blood boiling , stomach growling

3pm

Doing push ups on the roof after a lunch of 3 slices of white bread with butter,

Dane dane pey likha hai khane waley ka naam 

The words playing in his mind

Aur 

College key function mey likha hai vivek khurana ka naam 

Jo key ab mera khoon chus raha hai

Kya ker raha hoga woh tejo ji key sath !

Annoyed he rang her number, no answer

Maybe she's busy

He decided to check on her personally

Shall i go and see what are they doing ? 

There was a door bell

The bell keeps ringing and gurpreet opened the door

She was shocked

Standing rite in front of her was jasmin sandhu looking quite furious

Fateh ! She yelled trying to pass through gurpreet who stopped her there and then

Jasmin sandhu came running from her mama' s village after watching pics and videos of fateh and tejo coming closer, she couldnt take it and decided to confront fateh

Gurpreet lashed at her saying u have ruined my sons life and what else u want now

Jasmin replied angrily that fateh still loves her

Gurpreet lashed at her again

He has moved on with ur sister and u know what he went against our family tradition and allowed her to work that much he cares for her, u are a history jasmin , she is a very sweet and obedient DIL and we are happy to have her instead of u and even fateh is lucky to have her in his life as his wife!

Kushbeer was quietly standing at a corner of the hallway listening to them smiling at gurpreets words thinking 

Deep inside she prefers tejo more but never showed it

Finally like mother like son

Even gurpreet took a stand for tejo this time

Kya ho raha hai ! Mama kisey baat kar rehi hai

Fateh asked kushbeer anxiously hearing his mothers loud raging voice

Kushbeer explained to him jasmin came to see him and declared he still loves her and cant move on with her sister,

Kushbeer held fatehs arm worried he will give in to jasmin, fateh understood his gesture and replied

Trust me papa i dont give a damn anymore, tejo ji is my present and shes past now, Kushbeer released his grip

Fateh ! Mujey tumsey baat karni hai

Jasmin came into the hallway brushing gurpreet aside

Fateh took slow steady steps towards jasmin but ignored her, Didnt utter a single word and handed over a pair of chapal from the floor to gurpreet and said loudly

Mummy laton key bhoot baaton sey nehin mantey chapal utha lo !

And walked away towards his room , jasmin screaming as gurpreet hit her with the chapal, guards came and took her away

5pm

She reached home , waved to mr vivek who was seated in his car,  she got a lift from him He was watching them from the roof swallowing hard his protein shake,

She went to her room to freshen up. Her phone rang at the bedside , he picked up after the 6th ring 

A husky male voice asking for tejo

Fateh replied in the shower

The male voice said i am her student , need tejo mam assistance for assignment  

Tejo took the phone from fateh's hand and replied

U can come at 7pm i will explain to u ,

She disconnected and rushed out to the kitchen to prepare dinner as gurpreet was not well

Fateh frowned standing like a ten year old kid who lost his mum in the mela

He lost his wife today, no hi nothing

Just came and  walked away, never bothered to ask 

Apka din kaisey raha?

Apkey liye chai lao ?

Chai! He rushed to the kitchen and said sweetly

Tejo ji chai benado gi!

Fateh mujhey bahut kam hai tum khud benalo! She passed the tea leaves to him

He took it sadly ,

7pm

A bell at the door , fateh opened it

A handsome clean shaven  male in his early twenties dressed in a green jacket and black jeans smiled holding a bouquet of red roses in his right hand said

Hi sir i am rohit thakur tejo mam student, i have appointment with madam today!

Fateh understood . He is the one who called just now but confused with rhe roses

Fateh asked anxiously  ; yeh phul kiskey liye

Rohit  excited ;  madam key liye

Fateh angry but pretend to smile , aj valentine hai kya ? 

Rohit excited ; , dil to karta hai madam key sath menaney ka lekin ap bich mey ageye kawab mey haddi benkar ! 

And started laughing

Fateh was furious and thought

Himmat toh dekho 

Merey samney biwi ko phool dey reha hai uper sey valentine bhi bol raha hai 

Iski toh ,,,

Tum ageye acha hai mey intezar kar rehi thi ? Tejo interrupted  wiping her hands on her apron. 

Fateh frustrated whispered to himself

Aur jo mey subah sey intezar kar reha hun uska kya ? 

They walked towards the hallway . Tejo introduced him to all the virks, he sat beside tejo after handing her the flowers  on the long couch literally  brushing his shoulders against hers while she explained to him the content of his assignment, fateh was watching them closely with his blood boiling and crashed the glass of water in his hands

Everyone was shocked

Tejo rushed to clean his wound and advised hilm to be careful in future

Grandparents kushbeer nimmo mahi and amrik watched the scene quietly , they exchanged glances smiling except nimmo who decided to complain to the ill  gurpreet  resting in her room   and  amrik who was highly annoyed seeing his brother moving on and forgetting jasmin so easily

The guy left after a while requesting tejo he can drop by and see her whenever he requires her assistance for the assignment , tejo nodded smiling

Fateh smirked ; u want us to book a room for u as well in iur hse 

Virks laughed , tejo gave him an upset look 

The guy smiled and walked away 

9pm

He was swallowimg his food hard asking mahi to get him some green chillies , he feels like eating something  spicy , three green chillies one after the other and finally tejo stopped the fourth one and said enough of ur tantrums first wiith the  glass and now these chillies , what is wrong with u ? 

Then fed him two spoons of honey 

He walked away saying hes exhausted and wants to sleep early , dadi assured tejo he's just tired , let it be , 

Amrik walks into his room as he was resting in his bed surfing the net on his lap top, 

yeh tejo ji apney aap ko samaj ti kya hai, aur tevar to dekho , male student ko ghar mey allow karti hai and kaisey chipkey bethi thi , main toh dua karta hun voh us student key sath hi bhag jaye aur jasmin bhabhi ko humarey ghar mey entry ho jaye!

Hearing his last few words fateh stood up furious and a hard punch in his face, amrik fell on the ground, he struggled to stand up and seconds later two slaps from kushbeer one slap from babuji  and followed by dadi , the three came to see fateh but ended up hearing amrik taunts of  tejo

Get out of my hse now!  Kushbeer lashed at him 

How dare u speak about ur SIL like that ? 

Dont show me ur face for the next 48 hrs , leave !!

Amrik cried and ran out to his room to pack his bag , after that he went to see gurpreet saying he's leaving thinking his mum will stop him ,

Nimmo was standing at her bedside , spilling the beans of the whole incidents occuring in virks residence

Hearing amrik words gurpreet stood up , nimmo and amrik were happy , gurpreet will defend him 

One more slap ! 

How dare u talk to ur brother like that? Was her reply 

Amrik singh virk had five slaps and a punch in a day  perhaps which never happened to any virks before

Slapaton competition and he won the race , broke khandan record

One more slap coming on the way from buzo 

After he left virks he called buzo to say hes put up at a friends place , buzo decided to see him and one more slap  ,! For his jasu jaap and walked away saying

Tu bhai hai ya dushman!

U want to see him in pain whole life !

When jasu can move on why cant he ?

10pm

Tejo walked into gurpreet room and gave her the medicines as well as  to clear away her dishes after dinner

As she was about to leave gurpreet held her hand and instructed her to sit down

They were alone in the room

Tejo was afraid thinking nimmo must have complained to her 

Sorry auntiji 

Gurpreet held her hand up stopping her saying 

U dont have to be sorry in fact i am grateful to u for taking good care of my family, so this is a gift for u

Gurpreet removed one of her gold bangles and placed it in tejos hand , a weak smile on her face

Tejo hugged her happily

The first gift from a MIL who finally declared her as a good DIL

Deep inside she has a liking for tejo but her ego comes in the way ,Tejo finally realised that she was a darling from the inside

Said goodnite took the dishes tray and left the room 

7am

He dropped her at the college , didnt utter a word since last nite , she asked if he was well

Just tired was the excuse given, as he was about to leave vivek drove in waving at them

He frowned as he saw tejo and vivek walking side by side into the college entrance 

12 pm 

She called to say lunch appointment with vivekji at mitran da dabba and he will drop her after the function work is over, u take care of auntiji she needs u more and disconnected ,

He mumbled to himself 

I need u as well 

Sighed and walked towards the roof for his training 

3pm

He decided finally to pick her up , vivekji geya tel lene

I am the husband so i will pick her up , 

Tejo was surprised to see him but he was shocked to see her with the person standing close talking to her, it was not vivek but an angrez

Arey ab yeh kahan sey ageya ? Pehle do kafi nehin they kya jo iski kemi reh geyi !

He was so annoyed

Dressed in a black shirt and brown pants hardly in his mid thirties clean  shaven handsome english man was walking towards him 

Tejo introduced

This is my husband fateh and fateh this is university guest lecturer from australia mr andrew clark 

Who will be with us for two weeks university tour

Fateh disappointed thinking to himself

Yeh andrew mera screw dhila karega ! 

Do haftey ka khoon cusega meri biwi sey tour karvakey aur phir !

Then he got nervous !

Kehin apney sath australia key tour pey na ley jaye ! 

Mr fateh ! U have a lovely smart and ambitious wife , andrew clark smiled and shook hands with fateh singh virk

Fateh annoyed pretend to smile , thank u sir ji 

Irrk,,, when is ur return flight ? U can give me the date and time , i will drop u at the airport make sure u sit in the flight safe and will not leave until u take off safely !

Tejo was shocked so was andrew

Fateh covered up 

Irrrk  i  mean to say u are very nice person and my wife friend thats why , just friendly favour 

Tejo sighed a relief

Andrew grinned

oh so sweet of u!

Fateh thought to himself

Sale sweet to tu ben raha hai !

Meri biwi key samney number bena reha hai!

They waved and walked to his jeep, tejo scolded him for what he spoke just now

He replied he was just trying to be nice

6pm

Aek nehin do nehin belkey tin !

Buzo was shocked hearing fatehs complaints

Peta nehin tha tejoji itni famous hai ! He continued 

Haan yaar tin tin lafandar meri biwi key as pas ghum rehey hain aur mey kuch nehin kar sakta ! 

He exclaimed worried

And woh bhi smart dashing type key aur !

He stopped 

Aur kya ! Buzo asked impatiently

Clean shaven ! 

Buzo replied

I have a solution for u !

Fateh asked  feeling relieved

Be like them ! 

Look smart like them 

Ur wife will be attracted to u only 

Fateh thanked him and decided to visit the salon the very next day

Fateh decided a turnaround in his looks to compete with

his own clearly definable word

THE THREE MUSKETEERS !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Fateh is such a cutie ❤️ ❤️ Please tag me if you write more stories :D

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

JasMean ko chappal 🩴 padhi, amrik ko punch 🤛 and slap 👋 good one 👌👌😂😂

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This one satisfied my wish of seeing the villains getting hit. Thanks for the story!!

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sim.07

JasMean ko chappal 🩴 padhi, amrik ko punch 🤛 and slap 👋 good one 👌👌😂😂

They shoukd bring this onscreen 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

This one satisfied my wish of seeing the villains getting hit. Thanks for the story!!

Both are getting on our nerves

Required beating

Wish they bring it on screen