Fasting and Rituals

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Anupama is missing all the good time she had in the Vrat. Memories are very beautiful but the person related to the memory was a cheater. Its said that what gave us more happiness, sometimes what hurt us more. This memory are also hurting her. But its said what's gone is gone. Better to move ahead and acceot what's in store for you.

Kavya is ready for the Vrat thing and Vanraj was left awestruck seeing her 😵. They are only physically attracted to each other. Vanraj forgot all her bad deeds. Kavya said that whatever I do she does it for Vanraj. Then when she refused to give money to Gita, isme Vanraj ke liye kahan kiya. Agar socha hota to Gita ko salary de deti. Ulta khud Vanraj ko paise dene pade. Kavya is giving Vanraj his own medicine. First Anupama kept Vrat for Vanraj and Vanraj was dominating now Kavya has kept the Vrat and now Kavya is dominating. Its said what you give, you get back the same. 

As Anupama said yesterday agar man hota hai to Vrat rakh dete hai. Vanraj is concerned about his own happiness, so he will never keep a Vrat for Kavya. They are talking about the ego satisfaction. Ego hi hai, pyaar hota to yeh kuchh bhi nahi hota. Now Vanraj will come to know how much bad he had done to Anupama. He considered her devotion to be something third class mediocre thing. He misused her trust. If Anupama would have asked to keep the Vrat then his intensity of anger would be something else. Here he is stubborn but the intensity of his anger is less. Kavya still wanna keep Vrat for Anupama 😵.

Kavya is asking Anupama ki meri Nazar Utar do.  Jis aurat ki nazar lagne ka dar lag raha hai Kavya ko, woh us aurat ko nazar utarne ko bol rahi hai 👏. What this lady wants I am totally clueless? On one side she wanna keep Anupama away and on other side she is like Anupama hamare rishte ko pavitra karo. Now Anupama ne sabki nazar utari, with an intention that God bless them. Now Kinjal has no intention in her mind that God bless Vanya.

The society is ready to insult Anupama. That day Anupama said ki sadak par chalke jaate hai to sab bolte hai ki dekho talaaq wali aurat jaa rahi hai. Maut ho jaayegi to chalega par talaaq hoga nahi chalega. Anupama doesn't wanna go for the Vrat. She was right as she has nothing to do there. If she will go then people will say that dekho talaaq liya hai, issiliye dar ke baith gai, agar Anupama jaayegi to bolegi ki suhagano ki bich iska kya kaam. So better go to the Pooja and shut everyone's mouth.

The gossip aunties and the society. There is a saying that "Gaam na mode Garnu na bandhaay" If tomorrow Anupama will achieve a new milestone then everyone will be doing Anupama Anupama. Baapuji taking a stand was very wonderful. Hasmukh said that that Talaaq is not a bimaari correct. But he needed to add that talaaq leke Shaadi nahi karna woh bimaari nahi hai. As Kavya is also divorced but she is married. Anupama is only divorced but not married. Still the questions are raised on Anupama and not Kavya.

Waise I love to do Pooja's but only on Mahashivratri and Navratri and Janmashtami. I would have described the Pooja, but I am not interested in Vat Savitri Pooja explaination. How beautifully Anupama explained Kinjal how to do Pooja, but Kavya even has a problem in it. Just a question is hovering in my mind that why husbands dont have to the Pooja every time wife is performing the Pooja. They keep the fasts but they dont do the Pooja  Kavya was about to fall and Anupama saved her. The thread of their three children will always connect Anupama and Vanraj.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kavya kept the fast just to make anu jealous 🤣🤣this is too much if u really want to do than do it for the love of your life😵 upar se jhoot bhi bol rahe thee V wants to keep fast for me but i refused🤪🤣

aur choti maa wala joke toh mast thaa 🤣

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 years ago
neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly not much to say about today's epi, you have pretty much said everything.

Yes but Kavya is actually keeping vrat to make anu jealous and not for Vanraj🤣🤣 Kal baa ko bol rahi thi main apne pati ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hun main usse bohot pyaar karti hun.

Earlier she was obsessed with marrying V and now she is obsessed with making Anu jealous 🤣🤣

But pakhi ne mast pol kholi uski, mazza aa gaya 🤣🤣

Kavya ke saare decisions anupamaa ke ird gird ghumte hai. Agar uske pass kisi chiz ke 2 option honge toh woh woh option chunegi jisse Anu ko hurt kar sake, fir bhale hi dusra option best ho uske khud ke liye 😂😂

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Kavya kept the fast just to make anu jealous 🤣🤣this is too much if u really want to do than do it for the love of your life😵 upar se jhoot bhi bol rahe thee V wants to keep fast for me but i refused🤪🤣

aur choti maa wala joke toh mast thaa 🤣

Kavya is really pathetic

And that Chhoti Maa thing was simply hilarious

Chhoti Maa nahi Rakshas Maa

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Honestly not much to say about today's epi, you have pretty much said everything.

Yes but Kavya is actually keeping vrat to make anu jealous and not for Vanraj🤣🤣 Kal baa ko bol rahi thi main apne pati ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hun main usse bohot pyaar karti hun.

Earlier she was obsessed with marrying V and now she is obsessed with making Anu jealous 🤣🤣

But pakhi ne mast pol kholi uski, mazza aa gaya 🤣🤣

Kavya ke saare decisions anupamaa ke ird gird ghumte hai. Agar uske pass kisi chiz ke 2 option honge toh woh woh option chunegi jisse Anu ko hurt kar sake, fir bhale hi dusra option best ho uske khud ke liye 😂😂

Infact she is living to hurt others Agar Khud ki khushi ke baare mein sochti to Vee se Shaadi hi nahi karti