Episode 303 - DOTTU ZINDA HAI

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts with person in trench coat make an entry . Chachi gets scared seeing the person . Dadi and ishani ask to remove the disguise . Its riddhima in trench coat and gloves . Dadi accuses riddhu of being black mumba and doing all drama . Ishani too taunts her saying you were sending us video .

Riddhima denies and explain that it was her plan to catch bm and find out who was scaring us from long time . Fb shows riddhima goes yo chachi room and sees the trench coat and gloves . She takes trench coat with her and then she writes  letter to everyone . Riddhima explains everyone someone in brown trench coat was following her and she was able to put turpentine oil on person hand . And turpentine oil doesnt get removed easily and its flammable. Riddhu lights up all candle and says now whoever is bm will be in front of us . Chachi and sia are hell scared . Riddhima first goes to angre and move the flame of candle around angre arm . 
next is chachi but she steps back . Riddhima ask chachi aap kyu drr ryi hai aap pr to kisi ko shaq phi nhi hai dont worry . Chachi says usne sunscreen lgaya hai and vo aag catch krlega . Riddhu ask raat ko sunscreen . Chachi replies vo moisturiser khatam o gya tha . Riddhu says sunscreen aag catch nhi krega . And excuse bnaya tha kohi tang ka bna leti .ab aap ka raaz bahar aa gya hai . Chachi says kya raaz kya bol ryi o 

Vansh makes an entry ( bgm ) and ask whats happening . Chachi takes the chance of the moment and starts spreading hatred for riddhima . Chachi says vansh riddhima ne aisa kuch kiya hai jo main bta nhi skti . Vansh ask what did riddhima do . Chachi says jis vaarish ki humsb ko intezar tha vo nhi hai . 3 mahine se riddhima hum sb se jhooth bol ryi hai . Vansh is shocked . Dadi too joins ( vo kaise mauka chorde ) and says chanchal sch bol ryi hai riddhima 3 mahine se dhoka de ryi hai . Main khush hona chahti hu tere aane pr is ldki ne aisi buri khabar thi hai ki khush phi nhi o skte . Ishani too joins and says usne khud bta lgaya hau ILBP lab se jya se riddhima fake pregnancy products order kr ryi thi . And angre ne khud vyom and riddhima ki baatein suni thi . And vyom ne khud riddhima ko unborn baby ki grave pr rote dekha tha . Btao angre but angre is quiet . Sia too joins and says kisi ko bta tha bhabhi ka raaz and vo dhmaka rya tha maine vo letter pdha jo usne bhabhi ko bheja tha . Vansh ask riddhima kya bol rye hai sb . Riddhima says she will explain but abhi nhi . Vansh says stop it and leaves .

dadi goes to riddhi and says jhullu pr pani main dhoob ja pehle bccha kho diya ab pati phi . Ishani while leaving show fake sympathy and says you deserve it congratulations. Sia too says umeed nhu thi aapse . Angre too leaves . Chachi is leaving when riddhu holds her .Riddhima says mauka mil gya islyi bch gyi  but jyada der bch nhi paayegi , aap sch sch btayegi ki main vansh ko btau sb and vo apne tareeke se bta kre sb . Chachi pleads in front of riddhu not to tell vansh anything . She was one who was following her . Riddhima says then you are bm . Chachi denies she was just following someone order who was just sending her money . Muje paise ki jrurt hai mera pati nhi hai and beta nalayak . Riddhima says kon kr rya tha aap ko contact . Chachi says roz alg alg number se phone aate te and please dont tell it to vansh Riddhima says nhi btati agr aap muje sb numeber and bank details dede . Chachi agress

Riddhima is running behind vansh and aks him to listen once . Vansh says abhi kuch khene sunne ko bcha nhi hai . Riddhima says tumara bccha syi salmat hai . Vansh is shocked and ask then whats this drama . Riddhima says drama krna pda majboori thi . Vansh aks kya majboori thi . Riddhima replies its related to her past jiske baare main ajtk nhi btaya and kohi us past ka galat faida utha rya tha humare abhi sulje huye rishte main tarar daalna chahta tha . Ishani is listening to riansh convo . Vansh ask kon hai vo kisi pr shaq . Riddhima says kisi pr shaq nhi hai but itna bta hai family se hai . Vansh is shocked . Riddhu tell him her plan that was her who pressurized doctor to lie , she herself send that letter so that sia uske pdhe and sbko lgge main apni pregnancy fake kr ryi hu . Maine vo firm ke aadmi ko paise diye te jhooth bolne ko and vo firm ka number phi maine ishani tk pauncha and grave ka idea phi mera tha because i knew someone is following me and main kamyaab phi o gyi hu us aadmi tk paunchne ke liye .Vansh ask whats her past . Riddhima says its related to contract killer sara and aj sham she will make vansh meet sara 

.ishani sb sun leti hai

Sara is looking for her medicine when riddhu help her . Sara ask her why she always come as her nurse she dont need any help . Riddhu says she will inform abt her to vansh today . Sara begs her not to do such things vansh will kill her . Riddhu says he wont he will help jwr kut . Sara again begs her ki plz aisa mt kr main vansh ke hath nhi mrna chahti she wanna live . Riddhu says main help kr ryi hu na teri . Sara says kya help jb chayieye thi tb kya thi tu . Fb shows professor was abt to molest riddhima . Sara says she was enjoying her life with her bf aditya buf you had problem with professor and in go trip when we were about to expose hin she helped her . Riddhima says she knew but vo khoon dekh ke main drr gyi thi . Fb shows gayu professor ke sir pr pathar maarti hai when he was about to rape riddhu .

Episode ends

Precap : riddhima tells vansh about gayu being sara 

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I knew something likewise was related to the professor's death. Good they gave some closure to this. 

Hope Ridhhima finally shares the truth with her husband pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

So now Mohalle ki queen b***h jaake sabko batayegi and as BM is a family member... That person might get this info about Ridhhu's fake drama. 

Now why I feel like BM is using chachi? 

riatyagi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was sure ridhima couldn't kill her own baby she is the one who is doing every stunts but still connects to her baby she talks with it there is an emotional connection between mom and baby she is always there to save her baby 

RS Clan Ko only ridhima hi deal kar Sakti hai their mouth are disgusting and unstoppable to curse her I don't think they will ever get share of their punishment 

Sara will be killed and I think ridhima will come as mr Roy to know who killed her friend afterall she is the one who saved her in past ridhima did nothing for her it was a huge favour which Sara did for her 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

I knew something likewise was related to the professor's death. Good they gave some closure to this. 

Hope Ridhhima finally shares the truth with her husband pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

So now Mohalle ki queen b***h jaake sabko batayegi and as BM is a family member... That person might get this info about Ridhhu's fake drama. 

Now why I feel like BM is using chachi? 

Yep everyone felt that professor was wrong thats why sara and riddhu killed him but unintentionally.

haan thank god she shared with him but lets see how things turn out as ishani madam ne sb sun liya hai 

Bm was using cahchi for money 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riatyagi

I was sure ridhima couldn't kill her own baby she is the one who is doing every stunts but still connects to her baby she talks with it there is an emotional connection between mom and baby she is always there to save her baby 

RS Clan Ko only ridhima hi deal kar Sakti hai their mouth are disgusting and unstoppable to curse her I don't think they will ever get share of their punishment 

Sara will be killed and I think ridhima will come as mr Roy to know who killed her friend afterall she is the one who saved her in past ridhima did nothing for her it was a huge favour which Sara did for her 

Everyone felt that riddhu can never kill dottu she faced every hurdle for dottu how can she kill .

raisinghania pariwar ne jo jo kiya hai uske liye sja phi km hai .

sara will be killed by bm . Yep sara did huge favour on riddhu and then her life changed

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Nav ❤️

Isliye chachi ko laaye coz her part was imp.

Anyways Dottu is safe and Mrs MM ka plan tha, yehi kaafi hai ❤️

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My doubt for BM is on angre and  AP...  I dont know why i am not liking angre nowadays... Dekh k hi gusa aa rha h h... 

One more thing.. Vo 8 hr ka kya hua... Kal toh aise hype kia tha 7 hr k baad ridz mar jayegi... 🤪

Cvs ghajni bnke script likhte h... Last epi ki story bhulake new likhna start kr dete h.... 

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 years ago
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Happy that dottu is safe and it's all riddhu's plan this Ishani is too irritating she had heard what riddhima is talking to vansh what issue she is going to create now chachi is not BM but she is helping bm for money than who can be 

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful update.

Really appreciate you and Ayushi doing these written updates for us ❤️. The past few episodes have been so confusing to watch that it’s only these written updates that make some sense out of them. 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update nav 👍🏻

As obviously it was plan of Riddhu baby to catch the snake 😂

Knew that she would rather die rather than let someone or something harm her baby.

Mrs RVRS and Dottu Rai Singhania are safe💞💞

That's what matters the most😊

Baki Ka same wahi drama saabka