Awww.. he is so Happy...😃 

You deserve all the praises KJ, you entertained us immensely❤️

I am eagerly waiting for your next project 🤗

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gibige

I didn't watch episode fully but what I understood was;

Farooq wanted revenge from Udaya as he impregnated his wife Vashma. So the kidnapping of Radha & Amrit. Amroo protested (she scared his face) and there after he got the idea to marry Amroo 

Farooq also blackmailed A not like our Veer sahab. He was about to kick Vashma 's pregnant belly. So the tattoo fiasco( it was Vashma who made that tattoo as Farooq said he will kill Vashma and write his name on A' s forehead, if she refuse to do so) and marriage drama. R& U saved the girls. 

P. S. Amroo shot Farooq too at the end

tabhi Veer ko kehti thi ki bandook usko chalane aata haii🤣🤣

Veer yaar sasta blackmail kiya she could've gone to RM. RM would've trusted her🤣

You used to watch the show from beginning!??

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can someone make appreciation post for KJ/veer for his farewell? I am very bad with words

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He so happy doing this role 😳

Yes he break all the images of his previous role by doing veer now i hope he gets powerful role like this in the future as a main lead because he has full potential play any type of role and can carry a show as a main lead 🤗👍🏼

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

tabhi Veer ko kehti thi ki bandook usko chalane aata haii🤣🤣

Veer yaar sasta blackmail kiya she could've gone to RM. RM would've trusted her🤣

You used to watch the show from beginning!??

No.. I use to watch story 9 months ki on you tube, and they recommend some clips from this show but I never really watched. 

After KJ's entry some people started saying things that I don't know the story and stuff. so I tried the 1st episode but it wasn't my cup of tea. So I read the written updates to know the story and watched the parts l liked which is less than 10 scenes 🤣

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

All media house started publishing about KJ exit🤣....Jale par properly namak dal rahe.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

He so happy doing this role 😳

Yes he break all the images of his previous role by doing veer now i hope he gets powerful role like this in the future as a main lead because he has full potential play any type of role and can carry a show as a main lead 🤗👍🏼

It was a lead cameo❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail

No.. I use to watch story 9 months ki on you tube, and they recommend some clips from this show but I never really watched. 

After KJ's entry some people started saying things that I don't know the story and stuff. so I tried the 1st episode but it wasn't my cup of tea. So I read the written updates to know the story and watched the parts l liked which is less than 10 scenes 🤣

ohhhhh so Veer made you hooked then!?❤️

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

ohhhhh so Veer made you hooked then!?❤️

Yes, from day one I was his panka🤣

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awww.. he is so Happy...😃 

You deserve all the praises KJ, you entertained us immensely❤️

I am eagerly waiting for your next project 🤗

It was his dream to play a role like veer I think that's why he choose to play the role even after knowing this is the lead cameo. After thinking little bit I guess it's a wise choice to kill veer. This will make his character even more memorable. Whitewashing him and making AmVeer end game could have set a bad example. I love unapologetic characters not a whitewashed one😆 I just feel it was rushed and heart breaking cause he never got to feel love affection and someone as his own. He live as loner and dying as one💔💔