kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

As viewers not idiot or stupid that don't understand that who will  eliminate..atleast I am not ..I knew it since few wks as  Hr cold appreciation to pd..no mausam badal sat and sunday  last wk,no standing ovation, song chosen for pd r the worse ..Sunday instead after his performance. Miss kakkar started to sing  ghazal to show   her talentπŸ™„totally ignored him every body .each contestants got mausambadal except pd..seriously!! They think  r we dumb?.any etc examples I was 100% sure that pd will be low votes category and I was rite ..they already decided who will stay for finale or not ..they dont count or care for viewers vote ..πŸ™„

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

As viewers not idiot or stupid that don't understand that who will eliminate..atleast I am not ..I knew since few wks it hr cold appreciation to pd..no mausam badal sat and sunday  last wk,no standing ovation, song chosen for pd r the worse ..Sunday instead after his performance. Miss kakkar started to sing ghazal to  her talentπŸ™„totally ignored him.each contestants got mausambadal except pd..seriously!! that r we dumb?.etc examples I was 100% sure that pd will be low votes category and I was rite ..they already decided who will stay for finale or not ..they dont count or care for viewers vote ..

Both the songs he got are iconic songs. If he can't sing them properly, it's not judges fault my dear. He has been singing very rubbish since months now. He doesn't deserve to be the winner or even go to the finale. The judges and audience are fed up of his monotonous and boring voice. That's why he was in the bottom. He should be eliminated next. Atleast I hope so. Fingers crossed. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Softness

Both the songs he got are iconic songs. If he can't sing them properly, it's not judges fault my dear. He has been singing very rubbish since months now. He doesn't deserve to be the winner or even go to the finale. The judges and audience are fed up of his monotonous and boring voice. That's why he was in the bottom. He should be eliminated next. Atleast I hope so. Fingers crossed. 

indian idol not first time watching know the tricks of the judges ..every seasons it happened..i am not any particular contestant fan or supporter but whatever is wrong is 100% wrong..hope next time that rockstar eliminate.. her songs and yelling  gives a huge headache..πŸ‘ŽuffπŸ™„ 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Softness thumbnail

hope next time that rockstar eliminate.. her songs and yelling  gives a huge headache..πŸ‘ŽuffπŸ™„ 

who you talking about dear? i did not understand sorry πŸ˜”

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deleted

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Softness

who you talking about dear? i did not understand sorry πŸ˜”

The words in the post itself have answer. Who do you think is a Rockstar among girls? 

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He was not given the worsts songs though not relevant to the theme but those songs are iconic like tujhse naaraz nhi Zindagi!! N he gave full justice to those songs πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’– 

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail

As viewers not idiot or stupid that don't understand that who will  eliminate..atleast I am not ..I knew it since few wks as  Hr cold appreciation to pd..no mausam badal sat and sunday  last wk,no standing ovation, song chosen for pd r the worse ..Sunday instead after his performance. Miss kakkar started to sing  ghazal to show   her talentπŸ™„totally ignored him every body .each contestants got mausambadal except pd..seriously!! They think  r we dumb?.any etc examples I was 100% sure that pd will be low votes category and I was rite ..they already decided who will stay for finale or not ..they dont count or care for viewers vote ..πŸ™„

PD isn't a low voted contestant at all Aditya also said he got highest vote last week n every week he is in the top position !! It's judges/makers/channel's conspiracy , just tell me how is it possible to not get eliminated in front of a contestant who got highest votes ??  Judges pushed him down so that they can eliminate sawai !

atleast he's the one praising him or doing any efforts to comment on his singing !! Varna rest aren't even giving any comments πŸ€’ 

Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

PD isn't a low voted contestant at all Aditya also said he got highest vote last week n every week he is in the top position !! It's judges/makers/channel's conspiracy , just tell me how is it possible to not get eliminated in front of a contestant who got highest votes ??  Judges pushed him down so that they can eliminate sawai ! Making a smooth ground for their sundari !!

Woah.. stop your hate against her. Enough already. 

Piyaazzz thumbnail