happy father's day! Ahilya, Mankoji & Malharao

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

today's post will be short & simple! i'm wishing you all happy father's day!

Ahilya & Mankoji- a relationship wherein her father supported his daughter in her activities when her mother showed apprehension. Always allowing her to explore her curiosity & question the norms. A father who safeguarded her & KR from nizam spies by leading the village & throwing the first spear from distance afar. 

Ahilya & Malharao - they maybe FIL & DIL for society's namesake but Malharao always treated Ahilya as his friend & daughter. He took a risk against the societal expectations by allowing Ahilya to continue her education after seeing her dedication & passion. He was the one to instruct Ahilya in terms of ruling Malwa as he knew she was capable of handling Malwa & bringing it to newer heights. He always encouraged Ahilya during the 4-paheliyon time in terms of searching for answers. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I wrote this in 2015.. 

Dad, a daughter’s first love.

DAD means,

D - Debonair (gracious, kind)

A - Amiable (friendly)

D - Devout (earnestly religious)

Papa is pamperer, amenable, possessive and admirable. He always thinks of his family before his own self. He is one who gives all sacrifices for his children. To give his children a better future he compromises with his present.

My Papa has always been an adorable person, a lovely talkative individual. He loves to speak a lot. He constantly keeps on guiding us, all our problems are solved at an instance when told to Papa. He teaches us to work safely, take care of ourself. He is very cool person, World’s coolest Dad!

He’s the searchlight or the light house in the ocean called life. The ever guiding angel. He knows all the answers we may ask, answers them with a lot of patience. His patience is really amazing. Any situation comes in front of him, he faces it with the same cool understanding behaviour. He analysis the situation and then gives the required input.

From him we learn valour, sensibility, being careful, not hurting others, forgetting n forgiving. He not only preaches or teaches us the lessons of life, he shows us how to live life!

The sacrifices that he gives for us can not be repaid by any means. They can only be understood, felt. Anyone can be a father, but not a ‘Dad’. He always gives his children nothing but the best.

song ‘Laadki’ -

I would end with my favourite lines of “ तेरी लाडकी मैं.. रहुंगी तेरी लाडली मैं

कितनी भी दूर तोसे चाहे रहूं.. तेरी लाडकी मैं छोडूंगी ना तेरा हाथ ।”

With Loads of Love,

N 💖

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy father's day everyone❤️

Lovely post myrah and neha😳

A good father is one's friend, mentor and hero. In Ahilyabai's life she got two such fathers, one before her marriage and one after her marriage. 

I remember while watching a regional historical show Rani Rashmoni, Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, a prominent figure in Bengali history, told although many women are born with gifts and talents very few get the proper guidance and support from their parents and in-laws like Rani Rashmoni (in this case Ahilyabai). Ahilyabai truly got a benefactor in the form of her father-in-law.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Happy father's day everyone❤️

Lovely post myrah and neha😳

A good father is one's friend, mentor and hero. In Ahilyabai's life she got two such fathers, one before her marriage and one after her marriage. 

I remember while watching a regional historical show Rani Rashmoni, Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, a prominent figure in Bengali history, told although many women are born with gifts and talents very few get the proper guidance and support from their parents and in-laws like Rani Rashmoni (in this case Ahilyabai). Ahilyabai truly got a benefactor in the form of her father-in-law.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I wrote this in 2015.. 

Dad, a daughter’s first love.

DAD means,

D - Debonair (gracious, kind)

A - Amiable (friendly)

D - Devout (earnestly religious)

Papa is pamperer, amenable, possessive and admirable. He always thinks of his family before his own self. He is one who gives all sacrifices for his children. To give his children a better future he compromises with his present.

My Papa has always been an adorable person, a lovely talkative individual. He loves to speak a lot. He constantly keeps on guiding us, all our problems are solved at an instance when told to Papa. He teaches us to work safely, take care of ourself. He is very cool person, World’s coolest Dad!

He’s the searchlight or the light house in the ocean called life. The ever guiding angel. He knows all the answers we may ask, answers them with a lot of patience. His patience is really amazing. Any situation comes in front of him, he faces it with the same cool understanding behaviour. He analysis the situation and then gives the required input.

From him we learn valour, sensibility, being careful, not hurting others, forgetting n forgiving. He not only preaches or teaches us the lessons of life, he shows us how to live life!

The sacrifices that he gives for us can not be repaid by any means. They can only be understood, felt. Anyone can be a father, but not a ‘Dad’. He always gives his children nothing but the best.

song ‘Laadki’ -

I would end with my favourite lines of “ तेरी लाडकी मैं.. रहुंगी तेरी लाडली मैं

कितनी भी दूर तोसे चाहे रहूं.. तेरी लाडकी मैं छोडूंगी ना तेरा हाथ ।”

With Loads of Love,

N 💖

DoN

Image….Image

Ɔнʋммɛƨнωαяι ρσƨт🤩

Edited by allizzwell - 2 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

Would like to dedicate my fav song for Mankoji…❤️a heart that bleeds saying a bye to daughter is only that of a DAD….

https://youtu.be/WqUXVw0WlXc

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Would like to dedicate my fav song for Mankoji…❤️a heart that bleeds saying a bye to daughter is only that of a DAD….

Chummeshwari song 🤗🥰😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩

allizzwell thumbnail

Happy Father’s Day to all wonderful Dads😍

Fortunately I happened to have 2 lovely dads in my life like Ahilya. 🥰…

Appa, my dad …pampered me from birth like a little princess and my FIL, appa taught me life lessons and was my philosopher, guide.  

My father was a simple person with simple beliefs. I was always a child to him so hardly spoke or discussed about our lives. He was my Santa and would buy me all that I want unconditionally. His life revolved around me and I was so so happy to be a Papa’s girl.

I and my FIL could connect as a friend, shared the same discipline , beliefs, ethics. So it was easy for me to understand and interpret his thoughts. He was a wonderful person, very down to earth. The amount of trust he placed in me was much more than he had in his kids. The level of our connection was beyond words. 

Somewhere up there, both the beautiful souls live their world peacefully away from the miseries of our world. ❣️

Happy Father’s Day to both of them and to the wonderful father of my son 💞

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

today's post will be short & simple! i'm wishing you all happy father's day!

Ahilya & Mankoji- a relationship wherein her father supported his daughter in her activities when her mother showed apprehension. Always allowing her to explore her curiosity & question the norms. A father who safeguarded her & KR from nizam spies by leading the village & throwing the first spear from distance afar. 

Ahilya & Malharao - they maybe FIL & DIL for society's namesake but Malharao always treated Ahilya as his friend & daughter. He took a risk against the societal expectations by allowing Ahilya to continue her education after seeing her dedication & passion. He was the one to instruct Ahilya in terms of ruling Malwa as he knew she was capable of handling Malwa & bringing it to newer heights. He always encouraged Ahilya during the 4-paheliyon time in terms of searching for answers. 

A lovely similarity between Mankoji and my dad…he always encouraged me to do what I like to do…and motivate me for the same. 

My FIL and MR…would encourage me to live above the restrictions placed by society and live the way I want to. He had the exact broad perspective and openness towards life like MR. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

My dad is also my first hero because he was the first male-figure who had strict yet lenient. 

Also, to my elder brothers, who tagged me along in playing video games & sharing their perspectives as to what men would perceive (fortunately, we are legit the same age group so I was lucky to have siblings whom I was raised in a mutually cohesive environment). 😆

Even my maternal/paternal uncles are fun individual beings, so I thank them for being the fatherly-figures.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago